X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

Originally posted by BenJammin
    ... and they've had years of fame and success doing the same (and living large as a result).

Once you release all your sense of right and wrong and just go for the audience ($$$) it's all gravy.

I'm with you dude and I know about fighting the good fight, but the shame and reality of humanity is it doesn't matter anymore in this world. You can take your pride to the grave and maybe someone will write a resounding eulogy for you and maybe... just maybe if you've lived a good life your family and friends will keep you in their thoughts (till they die). Food for thought, how many times in people's lives do they eulougize the deceased as "He was a good man..." , yet even visit their graves or revere them in any way (past a few years) ? In the end you are worm food and guys like that are living it up from playing the stupid general public. Aside from religious/magic man in the sky comforts, that's reality so get used to it.
    You put so much thought into this post that I may just have to piss on your grave someday.

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• So this is love
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by SunisinuS
      You put so much thought into this post that I may just have to piss on your grave someday.

I'm gonna take a piss too....
      Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

If the Love Boat was still on Howard Stern would be on that. You only start doing those lame television shows if you are on the way up or on the way out. Being shocking was interesting 25 years ago but the world has reached a level of insanity that people want something more normal. I find people are interested in nature. They would rather watch a bunch of ants built an anthill or watch bison fuck than listen or watch Howard Stern.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by JenniferM
          I wish the boys would do a formal press release and shut all these fuckers up! Why can't people just sit back and enjoy the music and let the guys have their glory?
          Why?

Because.....
          Last edited by Diamondjimi; 06-04-2012, 12:39 AM.
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...