X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You mean like Dave didn't?

I don't respect him any more than your average Joe in the same way I don't respect a lottery winner. I think it's cool what happened to him but that's as far as it goes.

Comment

• So this is love
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

oh my God this thread is on fire...I've read bits and pieces and have no patience to get involved here...good fucking night!! see you in vegas
      Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
        oh my God this thread is on fire...
        Wouldn't have it any other way

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• golitely
          Roadie
          • Nov 2011

Nothing against Mike personally, but he just strikes me as that guy who hangs on the fringes of the "cool" group (define cool however you want) in high school. He's a solid guy, but a follower, no real personality that comes thru, and you describe him as "nice" because you don't really know what else to call him cuz you never really paid much attention to him to start with. He played his part well, which was to not outshine EVH and DLR and just hold the line with Al. That VH is gone, now someone more proactive who can light a fire under Ed is needed and Wolfie does that perfectly. Thank you Mike for your contribution when it was needed, but the circus has moved on without you, so STFU and go back to doing your own projects we can safely ignore.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Enough fighting about Michael Anthony already....sheesh.

I think I can see Natalie Portmans butthole.

Yep, I definitely see it! You just have to stare at the photo for about 10 minutes (or an hour). Time has never flown by faster.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

fuck natalie portman ...wolfies is a better stipper and there would be no new album without his tassles .. all she does is bad mouth dave ..fuck her and the cheese burger....wtf am i getting mixed up again
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                fuck natalie portman

If you insist.

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

Originally posted by sadaist
                  Enough fighting about Michael Anthony already....sheesh.

I think I can see Natalie Portmans butthole.

Yep, I definitely see it! You just have to stare at the photo for about 10 minutes (or an hour). Time has never flown by faster.
                  What film is that from?

(I have no interest in MA, but when I see the words 'Natalie', 'Portman' and 'Buthole' in the recent posts feed, I'm like a rubbernecker...)
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

the film is closer ..... canny whacked out film its also the one were julia roberts discusses the taste of cum if i remember right .

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      the film is closer ..... canny whacked out film its also the one were julia roberts discusses the taste of cum if i remember right .

Yep. 'Closer'. Natalie Portman plays a stripper and the scenes..... you will flip. She is gorgeous and shows way more than you would ever expect.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VHscraps
                        Hey, man - do you mean the "Stella" that the sneaky brewers have recently watered down - from 5.2% to 5.0% abv, then to 4.8%abv??
                        Now that's just fucking criminal
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          Now that's just fucking criminal

Will that minor a decrease in % make a noticeable difference in taste? Or just mean you have to drink a little more to reach the same buzz?

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                            Will that minor a decrease in % make a noticeable difference in taste? Or just mean you have to drink a little more to reach the same buzz?
                            Well going from 5.2 to 4.8 that's nearly half a percent, so yeah that's going to be noticeable in taste and effectiveness. If you're a regular drinker of that brand, you probably would literally think it tasted watered down. It's not one of my favorites, so it's not going to affect me personally, but I still think it sucks and hope it's not a trend that other brewers pick up on.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Man , as a talented amateur and supporter of this fine beverage a can not tell the taste difference and there was no reduced hangover or furry tongue on Sunday morning ....I believe the uk bean counters are gonna try an tax the higher strength lagers in a bid to stop ... Happiness I guess ,so a couple of the brands are Knocking their drinks down to below 5% .... I will make further investigations into this phenomenon this week as I am off its sunny and the army needs to know these things

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by VHscraps
                                Hey, man - do you mean the "Stella" that the sneaky brewers have recently watered down - from 5.2% to 5.0% abv, then to 4.8%abv??
                                The nickname for Stella here is a pint of 'Wife Beater'.

Comment

Working...