X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
    Oh wow, I forgot how utterly bizarre and scary this video was. way to alienate your entire fanbase in one fell swoop.
    Since it's gay awareness month this video should be back in style along with most of Sammy Hagar's videos.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• gbranton
      Veteran
      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by fourthcoming
      I'm not sure if your asking if the Squier show I saw was with Bissonette or not, and if it was, I never noticed.
      That is precisely what I was asking, because I didn't read your post correctly at first. I thought it said you saw Billy with Ringo and Friends, but it was YOUR DAD who had seen that show. My bad.

I see his brother Matt at least once a year.
      Last edited by gbranton; 06-01-2012, 08:02 PM.
      "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
        I think he would've ended up a little more like Greg Kihn.

Well , Joe Satriani played on a Greg Kihn album, so in that respect he did end up like him.

Comment

• minkahed
          Roadie
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          Since it's gay awareness month this video should be back in style along with most of Sammy Hagar's videos.
          Laughin' my cock off, Billy Squeer and the Ched Chunker would make great couple ...

Although I must confess, I almost like Billy's vox.
          Hot dog and a shake

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Ched and Billy should make a remake of "Rock Me Tonight" staring real residents of the San Fransisco Castro District and feature special guest Sauce Sobowleski to drive the bottom end.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
              Oh wow, I forgot how utterly bizarre and scary this video was. way to alienate your entire fanbase in one fell swoop.

Oh man is that gay. And I dig Billy Squier. But damn dude....wtf were you thinking?
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...