Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Be still my pigskin heart. Sorry ladies, maybe next year ... twitter.com/DavidLeeRoth/s…— David Lee Roth (@DavidLeeRoth) February 2, 2013
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

class pic and great video .
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Downtown Tokyo, blazing on a sunny ... twitter.com/DavidLeeRoth/s…— David Lee Roth (@DavidLeeRoth) February 4, 2013

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Northern Girl
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hmmm...what's he blazing?
          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Zing!
            Veteran
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Northern Girl
            Hmmm...what's he blazing?
            I don't know but I think it's affecting his eyesight. Is Dave color blind, or is his tailor Willy Wonka?
            My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Blazing socks...
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• VHscraps
                Veteran
                • Jul 2009

Some things never change - i hope you can see that pic (from the 'Could This Be Magic' book by Elizabeth Wiley) of 1973-74 Dave.

Strides, socks, shoes ...
                Attached Files
                THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

The "Jump" remix is... interesting.
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by VHscraps
                    Some things never change - i hope you can see that pic (from the 'Could This Be Magic' book by Elizabeth Wiley) of 1973-74 Dave.
                    Great pics in that book. Peculiar read, though. Some unusual and unwarranted pro-Sammy comments that struck me as, huh? Wait... Wuh?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Episode 10....

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Dave belongs at this site. He derails his own train of thought as mercilessly as we derail threads.

Another good one.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                          I'm Professor Roth. I'll be your History teacher this semester. The dude knows his history.....you get a sense of him being a history buff.
                          Them books behind'm ain't just for decoration.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            Be still my pigskin heart. Sorry ladies, maybe next year ... twitter.com/DavidLeeRoth/s…— David Lee Roth (@DavidLeeRoth) February 2, 2013
                            I guess it is all a matter of taste and have very little..to the point...you can take pics of The Who at Leeds Deep Purple at Boudokan The Beatles at Shea
                            ACDC wherever,, what, this and this that...as I have said before in many threads the pics of DLR from that video and the stills shot by whoever, with the girls and the Marshall stacks....it just cool as cool can be.

They say everything and do it perfectly the Black and Whit the contrast the ultimate rock and roll shot.

Elvis at the '68 comeback in that leather jacket is maybe cooler....but as a matter to me...DLR pisses me off. I admit complete jealousy of that not being me in that shot.

I can't say that of any other image of anyone I have ever seen, I would look so cool right there man!!!

But in reality it had to be, Dave, because it was and is..I'll take a 60X40 of my favorite of those images and hang it with complete nen-homoerotic pride in my front room...It's Rock and Roll!

I know what you are all thinking clara has a front room..I don't think so....
                            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                              I guess it is all a matter of taste and have very little..to the point...you can take pics of The Who at Leeds Deep Purple at Boudokan The Beatles at Shea
                              ACDC wherever,, what, this and this that...as I have said before in many threads the pics of DLR from that video and the stills shot by whoever, with the girls and the Marshall stacks....it just cool as cool can be.

They say everything and do it perfectly the -Black and White- the contrast .. perfect, the ultimate rock and roll shot.

Elvis at the '68 comeback in that leather jacket is maybe cooler....but as a matter to me...DLR pisses me off. I admit complete jealousy of that not being me in that shot.

I can't say that of any other image of anyone I have ever seen, I would look so cool right there man!!!

But in reality it had to be, Dave, because it was and is.......I'll take a 60X40 of my favorite of those images and hang it with complete non-homoerotic pride, in my front room...It's Rock and Roll!

I know what you are all thinking clara has a front room..I don't think so....
                              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Zing!
                                Veteran
                                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by VHscraps

Strides, socks, shoes ...
                                Ha ha - good catch!
                                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

Working...