Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Fuck Sammy and his hand-job motions with his fingers!!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Never was
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2012

Baker act sammy

He is a POS who is insecure and has nothing to do w Van Halen different band and that one sucked Kristy's oversized clit

Comment

• TJMKID
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        Fuck Sammy and his hand-job motions with his fingers!!

You can see "vagina fingers" in this clip --- take a look around 1:04 --- Sambo licks his own fingers like his wife's smelly pussy!

Comment

• fraroc
          Commando
          • Jun 2012

The sad part is that there was so much wasted talent from Eddie in that time period. I mean, I watched the whole concert and Eddie played a KILLER solo. Too bad Sam had to be so embarrasing to himself and to everyone else in the band (except for Mike Anthony)
          How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• TJMKID
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
            The sad part is that there was so much wasted talent from Eddie in that time period. I mean, I watched the whole concert and Eddie played a KILLER solo. Too bad Sam had to be so embarrasing to himself and to everyone else in the band (except for Mike Anthony)

Which is why I wanna choke out anyone who says --- "It's all about Eddie"

If it was really "all about Eddie" --- why doesn't Van Hagar and Van Cherone hold up as well as Roth-era?

Seems like some people just can't admit that Dave's swagger and humor is all over those classic songs --- and he also brings out the aggressive side of Ed. Can't duplicate that with another singer/songwriter.

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by TJMKID
              Did you ever see the "Live: Right Here, Right Now" concert DVD ??

Sambo creates that creepy "vagina fingers" hand symbol and then licks it onstage --- supposedly like he's simulating cunnilingus --- but on his own hands !! You can actually see the slobber dripping down his wrists because he's enjoying it so much.

That's the kind of creepy that deserves a hospital psych admission. Perhaps a bullet to the head.

I haven't seen the DVD, but I've seen him do that. Seems like he does that often. That is SO gross. What grown man does that???
              In the other thread there is a clip from a documentary with his fans, where he licks his fingers on stage. What a creep.
              Can you imagine Dave EVER doing that, lmao... Dave is so above him.
              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

You can see "vagina fingers" in this clip --- take a look around 1:04 --- Sambo licks his own fingers like his wife's smelly pussy!

Wow, classy line up, Ed!
                And the lyrics? When it's love it will last forever. Did Whitney Houston write them. Nah, she was more hardcore then this.
                And what's up with the leggings, Sam? Yellow leggings and sneakers, lmao.

Nice going, Ed. Look what you brought in to the band.

P.S. That's one big vagina...
                Last edited by envy_me; 01-01-2013, 11:06 AM.
                The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• NIN1211
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2012

I only wish that they would use that damn Jumbotron to show old photos, US Fest clips etc. I know there is a feeling of not wanting to be nostalgic, but shit you are playing the songs....show us imagery that reflects the time when those songs were written.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• NIN1211
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2012

[QUOTE=NIN1211;1726218]I only wish that they would use that damn Jumbotron to show old photos, US Fest clips etc. I know there is a feeling of not wanting to be nostalgic, but shit you are playing the songs....show us imagery that reflects the time when those songs were written.

As long as this doesn't appear.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by NIN1211
                      I only wish that they would use that damn Jumbotron to show old photos, US Fest clips etc. I know there is a feeling of not wanting to be nostalgic, but shit you are playing the songs....show us imagery that reflects the time when those songs were written.
                      That's a good point, but in their defense, 'cause our DDE rep works with that crew, I think they had some sporadic problems with that thang.... Sometimes they couldn't get the color to work so all you saw was black & white....

I know it has nothing to do with WHAT is shown, but just sayin' that they did have some issues...
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                          So very very true !
                          sign of the times or just blatant incompetence?
                          It's a bit of both... mainly I'd chalk it up to misuse of the digital technology available with competing objectives in how music is delivered today that does more damage than good from a listening perspective.

First there's the format... MP3 requirements drive to the smallest possible file size to minimize download speed in an increasing amount of bandwidth that's taxing conventional networks. Then it's compounded by the algorithms they use to compress this which allows you to pack more sound into a smaller space digitally than what analog and/or tape technology would allow. Looks good on a technical spec sheet but all that sound packed in like a size 12 woman into size 7 jeans just creates more than the human ears can handle.

But it doesn't have to be this way... we know what sound ranges the human ear can process. You can even write algorithms built into the digital footprint to compensate for the listening device... ear-buds, headphones, car systems and old-school real stereo speaker systems. But instead the industry goes for the lowest common denominator... compressed file format and ear-buds... then leave these ego-driven engineers with the available technology to for lack of better analogy... the ability to cram a 454 big-block V8 into a Ford Pinto with a footprint small enough to pass through the eye of a sewing needle. These engineers need to be reminded of the best adage any good audio engineer has known the last 40 years... less is more and each instrument occupies a sonic space that the human ear can enjoy.

Or put it this way... If Pink Flloyd's Dark Side of the Moon can still sound sonically excellent through today's digital technology without any remastering... then why the hell are these engineers not sticking with the old-school mastering techniques rather than packing everything so tight nothing can breathe...
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Because they're not skilled at recording a loud live band, for one thing...

But classic Van Halen was recorded on a tube console and analog tape, both which offer compression and a warmth that is unobtainable with digital recording equipment...

Not that Digital is bad, BTW...

Comment

• Coyote
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                              The jackass that did the final master on ADKOT needs to be shot or publicly ass-fucked and humiliated... He ruined a monumental record. Take the original recordings back into a studio... hire an engineer, like Eddie Kramer, who can master a recording to 70's/80's analog standards with real air in the mix and no gawd-damned ear fucking compression added. Then do a full product recall and replace that crap they sold us.
                              They should've gotten the guy who did the 2000 remasters...
                              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Maybe that mindset worked back in 1984 but here in 2012, Roth's lyrics couldn't be any more perfunctory and dull. Sorry.
                                Kind of like your negative posts on every fucking topic on here. As Is, Honeybaby, Chinatown & You And You Blues are GREAT NEW Van Halen songs. Case closed ! Fuck off you negative bitch !

Comment

Working...