Eat Us And Smile: EVOLUTION

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loons The Great

When iz the las' time y'all heard somebody says that that iz so hain??

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

I think it was during the Clinton administration...
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        lmfao...jesus christ Va...next thing you know...you'll be calling him the fucking messiah...
        You called?

I'M RUNNIN' WITH THE DEVIL, ONCE AGAIN BABBBBBBBBBY!!!!

WOW!!!!
        =V V=
        ole No.1 The finest
        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Love the Godzilla Avatar by the way...

I remember loons when he spoke English...and not Cajun...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Need to get Hain, Jetm, Slawt, HOP, Red, Blues, and CoR back here on a regular basis....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

and not Cajun...
              Is that what you call it?

Whatever you call it I think Loons has always been one of the best posters evaa.
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Loons The Great

Love the Godzilla Avatar by the way...

I remember loons when he spoke English...and not Cajun...
                LMAO!! Some people play the louisiana swamp blues--I AM THE SWAMP.

Hope I don't end up like the old man in Joe Dirt,"DEY MOOVND."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

jetm was a regular poster here...but had a lot of personal tragedy goin' on...hadn't been around in months...and I had to move him as a mod...which pissed him off I think...he came back about a year ago I think...but briefly...

I don't think hain will ever be back anywhere regularly...but I'd mod him the second he did...

hop and redfire...are hit and miss these days...but they'll be back...I"m sure...

Who's blues? Blueeyedmurder?...

always one of the best posters on here...the only mod over at ORANGE SLAWT that was any good...but I haven't talked to the guy in ages...and I KNOW FOR A FACT...near fact...that he's not an Army guy...

always have respect for blueeyed...but don't think we'll ever see him around here again...

he currently runs Ray's site...which is still pretty much the exact site that we left him...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Loons The Great

Originally posted by MAX
                    Is that what you call it?

Whatever you call it I think Loons has always been one of the best posters evaa.
                    I appreciate the sentiment, Max. I don't really agree but I know a lot of the clowns o'er at the Jinks don't likes me, so I mus' be doin' somethin' right nah nah yez yez yowza yepper owww a how how how how...

Roth on, ya'll!!

Comment

• Loons The Great

Play a long time cuz a short while will make me mad...Hush hush hush hush...Wellahhhh

Ooooh well well...well, the Deacon went down to the cellar to pray...he found a jug and he stayed all day...

...You can't get to heaven in a rocking chair
                      ...Cuz the La'wd don't want no lazy bones there

....You can't get to heaven in a limosine
                      ....Cuz the Law'd don't sell no gasoline

Well I had an' ol' hen and she had a wooden leg
                      Just the best ol' hen that ever laid an' egg

Comment

• Loons The Great

Oh, they built the ship Titanic to sail the ocean blue
                        And they thought they had a ship that the water would never go thru

...the boat was full of sin and the sides about to burst
                        When the captain shouted,"A-women and children first!"

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

How is everyone, I'm doing all right in this hot shithole part of Iraq, especially since we've haven't had any rocket or mortar attacks in the past few weeks. And Loons, stay off the brown acid. Right now I'm still figuring out how the hell I'm gonna get promoted to Sergeant. But the good thing is that I'm gonna have some Wild X-rated fun with my gf who is soon to be fiance when I get back. Anyway, have fun and get plastered! And remember friends don't let friends drink and listen to Van Fagar. See ya!

Comment

• Loons The Great

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                            How is everyone, I'm doing all right in this hot shithole part of Iraq, especially since we've haven't had any rocket or mortar attacks in the past few weeks. And Loons, stay off the brown acid. Right now I'm still figuring out how the hell I'm gonna get promoted to Sergeant. But the good thing is that I'm gonna have some Wild X-rated fun with my gf who is soon to be fiance when I get back. Anyway, have fun and get plastered! And remember friends don't let friends drink and listen to Van Fagar. See ya!
                            God bless ya, Biteyoass...an' believe me, I'm jus' natch'l looney...I hope ya have some classic Van Halen re-masters with ya.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Loons The Great
                              God bless ya, Biteyoass...an' believe me, I'm jus' natch'l looney...I hope ya have some classic Van Halen re-masters with ya.
                              You damn right! Don't leave home without them! But in my case I copied and burned them onto a few CD-R's. Did the same thing with all the unreleased CVH I have. And don't worry, the master copies are on my hard drive back home. So if some bastard does steal em' I'll only be at a loss of $10 in CD-R's.

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Is loons David Lee Roth?

Comment

Working...