You should already be impressed. lol.

I'll start tracking hain though.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by MAX
      We got Loons in the house and he's been writin' some tunes. You're here, as is Poj and Icon's makin' his presence known. Then there's VV, Brownsound, FORD and myself. Let's just keep bumpin' the fucker.
      I continue to get no respect in this place...

Did I miss something, or did Max send in his five proof of purchases to include "himself" with EUAS ??...

LOL, not that it matters in the least, mind you... Last I heard, EUAS induction used to include some type of homosexual favors to Icon...
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        Last I heard, EUAS induction used to include some type of homosexual favors to Icon...

Who says I didn't?
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          Or maybe hop and redfire...
          If you click on the thread replies... it shows houseofpain posted here 36 times.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Yeah...he had his moments...and they are pretty much all grouped together...

He has his occasional drive-bys...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by MAX
              Who says I didn't?
              Well, I certainly wouldn't put it past Icon, he's been packing fudge since the LBJ administration...

I'll give you this much, that's dedication....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Okay the pojo... which member of the original EUAS.... would you least likely expect to post here?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

A heterosexual one?

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

You know... I might call into question VA's old age or drunken love of Pojo's hound dog, but dammit, I don't go call him an out and out homo in a thread like this!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

Shit, I was just about ready to stand up for VA being that he's always excluded, etc... but now... my feelings are hurt, my manhood is questioned, and good lord, Max is actually implying that... well... I don't even want to go there.... lol

Shit... if it weren't for ME.... KING ICON, DA MAN, I'd shut this motherfucker down goddammitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST SAY THE WORD, and I'll PULL THE PLUG!!!!!! lol

Ah fuck it, what do I care....

That is all.
                    lol

Icon.
                    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

LOL, I had to open up AIM to remember some of the names...

How about some of these other oldies...

Cult Of Roth
                      Cyclonus7
                      Jetm
                      Spanish Doc
                      Full Bug (not the current Canuck version)

Comment

• conmee
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Mar 2003

Hmm.... Least likely to post... JaneVH was the only chick right? Or I'm I confusing things? Slawterhouse Bug probably won't be stopping in...

Icon.

EUAS
                        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by conmee
                          You know... I might call into question VA's old age or drunken love of Pojo's hound dog, but dammit, I don't go call him an out and out homo in a thread like this!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

Shit, I was just about ready to stand up for VA being that he's always excluded, etc... but now... my feelings are hurt, my manhood is questioned, and good lord, Max is actually implying that... well... I don't even want to go there.... lol

Shit... if it weren't for ME.... KING ICON, DA MAN, I'd shut this motherfucker down goddammitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST SAY THE WORD, and I'll PULL THE PLUG!!!!!! lol

Ah fuck it, what do I care....

That is all.
                          lol

Icon.
                          Poj does not have hound dogs... We had a fling, a one-nighter, what can I say....

So you're saying the prerequisite to get your helmet shined isn't valid anymore ????

Comment

• conmee
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

All those guys were added after we abandoned VHLinks back in 2000.... I think the original 14 or so were from the July 2000 timeframe during the peak of the Sheep Wars.... lol

Icon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

With all due respect...

The EUAS breakdown...

Conmee = A man that lived for a long time in San Fransisco - notorious players of the pink oboe.
                              WARF= Wigger karaoke singer
                              Va= Navy man
                              Sarge = Man that dresses up as a nurse
                              RedBlkWhite = Womans shoe salesman
                              Ford = Extreme Liberal

Need I go on?

Your little gang was as straight as Dave Roth...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by conmee
                                Hmm.... Least likely to post... JaneVH was the only chick right? Or I'm I confusing things? Slawterhouse Bug probably won't be stopping in...

Icon.

EUAS
                                I seem to recall just before the Links mass exodus that Lead Synth was a being discussed, but that also involved something about a train.....

Comment

Working...