X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    and no...the bridges certainly haven't been burned...
    I've never thought so, that's why I've always been so perplexed why he's stayed away so long....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      The Least Likely EUASer to post here?

hain23x...

Member 1A...

he's carrying unnecessary excess Army baggage...but the king of the Rothhounds back in the day...and probably still is...

hain would be a welcome addition to the army...

As I told you Poj, if or when I spot the man the word shall be spread that EUAS tis' back.

Although hain and I don't know each other very well, we have gone to battle together.

A few years back at a Guns N Roses site, Hain, Brett, myself and a cupla others fucked their board but good. It was some fun shit.

Oh, Va Beach...

Brother Warf sent in my proof of purchases over a year ago and it's always been an honor and I flag that I raise proudly.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Loons The Great

I pm'd Hain23x o'er at the Links and asked him to stop on by the EUAS thread here at the Army...he had replyed to a Willie Nelson thread I started a lil' while ago...

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

LOONS tis' on the porch and blowin' harp I say...

Man, those lyrics you wrote were fuckin' stellar!!! Are you playin' the twelve string yet?
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Loons The Great

Max, I'm bangin' on those strings like a freebie from a Vegas call girl.

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

That's so good to hear.

I wish that I could get the twelver a goin'.

How many songs have you written Loons? They are the best, most jivin' and stellar lyrics that I've heard in a looooooooooong time.

You still blowin' harp too?
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I think it's time to get some of our original mods back over here!

BTW... it's DLR Army trivia time... who was the first mod to be fired or resign?

I remember cuz I took his spot in Fan Introduction.... August 2000.

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

I wish I could play the trivia game but I'm still just a rook. I didn't sign on until spring of 2002.

This tis' beyond stellar having this thread a rockin'!!!

We gotta keep it that way.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

So many EUAS memories.

I remember at one time the fanclub was so elite..... fellow army mod PHOENIX... who's a great guy I might add... but this was back in 2000... he put on the EUAS tag without permission... and i'm not sure exactly what happened.... but I remember Pojo reamed him so bad... I think he disappeared for a month... now in hindsight... I must say the two are friends... but it was so serious back then. LOL

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

And who can forget the NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS thread.... lol

I remember me and pojo carried that tradition for another couple years...

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                        So many EUAS memories.

I remember at one time the fanclub was so elite..... fellow army mod PHOENIX... who's a great guy I might add... but this was back in 2000... he put on the EUAS tag without permission... and i'm not sure exactly what happened.... but I remember Pojo reamed him so bad... I think he disappeared for a month... now in hindsight... I must say the two are friends... but it was so serious back then. LOL
                        That's funny.

I always wanted the EUAS tag but kinda got the rules. Regardless, when you named me over a year ago, I've ALWAYS had my banner in the sig.
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Loons The Great

Originally posted by MAX
                          That's so good to hear.

I wish that I could get the twelver a goin'.

How many songs have you written Loons? They are the best, most jivin' and stellar lyrics that I've heard in a looooooooooong time.

You still blowin' harp too?
                          Well, thanks, Max, man...I was jus' sendin' up a lil' jump blues time nah...I still play that Mississippi saxophone...an' I got songs for days...I ain't lyin'...that's why I am Loons...'cause I'm crazy 'bout the blues an' I sings like a bird...wella wella wella...

I think I hear footsteps, too...or maybe that's Indians...somebody ask Hain23x why Poundcake and Seventh Seal are similar and somebody's got to make a wisecrack about Brian Bosworth's movie career...Bo knows...

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                            That's funny.

I always wanted the EUAS tag but kinda got the rules. Regardless, when you named me over a year ago, I've ALWAYS had my banner in the sig.
                            Yeah Max, I respect you for that.

I wasn't sure if you were gonna stick with it back then.

Here you are 100 pages later!

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Stellar shit right there Loons.

You should (only if you want to do so) post your blues lyrics here. They need to be heard.

Dem' fuckin' footsteps seem to be getting louder everyday around here.

The vibe and blues magic tis' indeed on.
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Loons The Great

Originally posted by WARF
                                So many EUAS memories.

***"Memories" by Elvis in background***

WARF, you are tellin' the truth-a. I remember many an ugly battle in the trenches...when Dave vs. Sam arguments were like a verbal version of an' ol' time Clint Eastwood bar brawl...an' Pojo and conmee and Brownsound would write some serious speeches and manifestos...steady preachin' the truth about roth n roll...those were motherfuckin' damn good times...yez yez YEZZ...

Comment

Working...