X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
    I just discovered the joys of the "ignore list." This thing is GREAT!
    Yawn. Is this how you ignore? By stalking the posts your "enemies" make? Anyway, don't worry. Ignoring you is pretty much the most popular sport on this site. Hell, people have been taking it up in droves.

Now go back to your site and discuss...er...nothing, biker mama.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

She couldn't ignore it if her life depended on it.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        She couldn't ignore it if her life depended on it.
        Chelle is as pathetic as Flabby. She's not as dangerous, but she's just as much an idiot. She's an ex-PD-mod...bitter that she doesn't have the power any more and angry that people don't like her shitty site that's laced with ugly pictures.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

I wouldn't go that far, although I seriously question the thought process behind making someone who has been banned from almost every VH site on the internet a mod.
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Blah blah blah....I have no idea what any of you are saying. I'm completely oblivious. This is awesome
            Formerly Tormented VH Fan
            Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• Black Sheep
              Banned
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              MAX, right back at ya, my friend!! This place is the shit, and so are you!!!

I want to explain one thing about our clique: everyone is welcome. The only two kinds of people not invited are sheep and fucking nutcases. Obviously, idiots like TONGUE-IN-ASS and BLOW-IT-ALL fit into the former category. And assholes like that psycho bitch that keeps posting here even though she claims she wants it to all be over should be banished from the internet altogether.

FLAB, your asshole "boyfriend" who you've been cheating on...well...he's an idiot. He jumps on here and basically backstabs all his friends in the VH community. And to protect you! That's hilarious! He has no idea the shit you pulled. He had no idea you went behind his back trying to prevent him from posting here! And all because he would see all your pathetic online flirtations with people that think you're a joke.

And yes, FLAB did threaten a lawsuit. Of course, she's denied that many times. And as far as I know, fatty, BRETT only told you to forget about it. He doesn't actually think well of you. Who would think well of you after you pulled something like that?

Now FLAB, you've lost. Everyone knows the REAL YOU (as Pete Townshend would say). So give up. Leave. Go mod your seven subscribers at Chelle's site and leave the Army alone. Believe me, the place is doing very well without you. Hell, we're even talking DLR again (look at Main, you bitch).

And I love how you have "all these PMs from people" bitching about my tyranny or MAX's tyranny...if that were true, you'd post some of them or name names behind their backs to prove your point. You've always used that tactic. This time, you probably have a PM from Chelle and maybe another of those tormentedvhfans losers and translate that as "tons of posters" hating the Rikk/Max clique. Get a life. Give up. You're a laughing stock. Read this thread. Haven't you figured it out yet? You don't threaten MAX with your fucking fatass biker gang and then play all innocent.

Run along now, Norma Bates. It's over.
              OMG!!! MORE FAB-RIKK-ations...

I, ME, Fab, LISA... Told Wolf.... DIRECTLY... MYSELF... that I didn't think he should join this site because he would not like what he saw. I was doing MY OWN THING which I am entitled to do, I am single... And even if I were with Wolf, and even if I were cheating... HOW is that any of YOUR business or the business of this board? Is Max cheating when he flirts online with lms? Fact is, I was staright up with Wolf about the Army, about Pete and about anyone else in my life. I was not cheating on anyone.

Yes, I actually FILED a law suit, NEVER denied it! Get your facts straight for ONCE would ya!

You won? Cheaters NEVER win Rikk. Lying to get people to take your side does not a winner make. It makes you a lying cheater. Nothing more. Sure you may be winning the popularity contest but you and I know the truth. Well, I know the truth and I'm sure alot of the people you talk to do too. You on the other hand probably believe your own lies. You take everything you hear with a grain of salt and then add to it to make it a pillar. I feel sorry for you. YOU my friend are pitiful. You need to win this SO BAD that you will stoop to any level.

On a final note before I have to come back AGAIN to retract MORE lies...

I never threatened Guitar Shark, infact I never did ANYTHING to him.

I never threatened Top Timmy, infact when asked about him I said he is basically non existant to me. Worthless... Invisable...

I NEVER THREATENED MAX

The only people I ever did threaten with vilolence was Brett and OLO and I did threaten to report seen to his employer who happend to be a friend of mine. I apologized numerous times to seen and Brett and OLO, well he can go straight to hell. He came looking for it and got what he wanted.

Now if any of your aliances are wooda or Mike B... They were never threatened by me. They just got caught playing both sides of the fence. Lets just say that they are more worried about THEIR own actions then they are mine. They may like to see me get HIT hard while they remain anonomous as to relieve themselves of their own guilt and not have to take any responsibilty for the mistakes THEY made against their own family. If I'm gone so are their worries.

Aside from that, why should people feel that it is ok to sit behind a monitor and taunt someone over and over so harshly and cruely and not worry that they may ever have to suffer repercussions of such actions? If you were to stand infront of someone and have them say the things to you that people have said to me, are you saying you would not feel like kicking their ass?

Anyway... Your dishonest, you dont fight fair and you'll do whatever it takes to have the upperhand. You win by cheating. I know that, you know that. I'm Happy. I have fought with the best of um and alway fought fairly and with the TRUTH. Take no pride in this... YOU LIE!
              Last edited by Black Sheep; 10-08-2004, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Is Black Sheep who I think it is?

::cringing in anticipation of answer::

Comment

• Black Sheep
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2004

Yep Warham it's me... Just here clearing up the lies...

Rikk and Max clean up the Sheep Shit and I clean up all the Crap they leave behind!

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

I thought you were posting under another name.

Did they ban that one too?

Comment

• freak
                      Sniper
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                      Blah blah blah....I have no idea what any of you are saying. I'm completely oblivious. This is awesome
                      Viva La Drama

Comment

• Peaches

Originally posted by Warham
                        I thought you were posting under another name.

Did they ban that one too?
                        I'm not sure, I asume they did. However from what I understand there is no REAL reason for my banning since I really didnt do anything wrong according to site rules and SARGE will have the final say once he gets back from duty. I really dont LIKE forcing my being here like this but when lies are being told I feel like I have to tell my side, and the TRUE side... I DO have friends reading this stuff...

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Two aliases now?

Cos "ONE" is the loneliest number that you've ever heard......

So, so, so sad.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Black Sheep
                            Yep Warham it's me... Just here clearing up the lies...

Rikk and Max clean up the Sheep Shit and I clean up all the Crap they leave behind!

You know what? I fucking give up, seriously. You are so deranged and mental. No matter how many fucking times we've asked you to leave and pushed you out the door you keep coming back.

I'll quote the late Eazy-E:

"If it's on motherfucker then it's on G!"
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Come on Fab!!!!

Let's fucking dance!!!!!!
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Well the clock says it's time to close now. I'd really like to stay here all night.......................

Gotta go home.

Just for Fab........ Thththththththththaaaaaaat's ALL Folks!!!!!
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...