X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SoCalChelle
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
    I'm only asking cos you posted right after me but was that question directed towards myself?
    Actually it was directed more to the lady that suggested "getting rid of" some more people. And her boyfriend. But if you've got someone else in mind to get rid of too, feel free to send 'em on over. (except Katy)
    Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Chelle,

I really don't appreciate that. Like I've said before, have you and I EVER had a personal problem? My answer is no. You only know Lisa's side which is fine but it is very personal on my end and I'll do ANYTHING for people that I care about. She has crossed that line and I stand by my decision.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

And if I can add ...

All due respect to Chelle, because I also have no problem with her at all ...

But there doesn't seem to be any talking to Fab. She is making this all worse by resigning up again and again.

I did my best to talk rationally to her, I tried. I tried for her AND the Army.

She is all about her, lurking to see what people's saying. It's a message board. It's not life.

Comment

• lms2

I have a boyfriend? HOT DAMN!

Chelle, really, I would appreciate your honest anger if you are angry with me. You read the threads... You want to call me slut... then do it. You want to call me a bitch, fine. You want to take little stabs like this for the next 50 years... whatever... but its really not good to keep all that stuff locked up inside.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

What are you talking about? If you think you're a slut and a bitch, that's your problem. Don't put words in my mouth. You're the one saying "let's get rid of people." I'm just suggesting where to send them.
            Formerly Tormented VH Fan
            Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Hello lms2.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Make Love Not War people.

Comment

• lms2

Hey, Dan! Hows it going.

My mistake Chelle. I just sort of felt thats what you were implying...

It could be that I am a little sensitive to your comments right at the moment.

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I'm good and yourself?
                    Why is there still so much hate around here?

Comment

• lms2

Who do you hate? Is there someone bothering you?

I don't hate anyone. It takes too much energy.

Two fish were swimming in this river and all of the sudden they swam into a cement wall. One turns to the other and says Dam.

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

No I mean the bullshit with Fab again.
                        I know you don't hate anyone here.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                          Ok, so who ya gonna "get rid of" next? I've never had such a surge in membership as I've had since you guys started driving people out
                          I don't want anyone gone. Not even the sheep. I like them.

The only two people I've seen on this entire site that have been begging to leave through their own insanity are FLABBY and KATYDID. And even KATYDID is just nuts and annoying.

Continue your crap, Chelle. But if you really need people to sign up, spruce up your site. Waiting for the Army rejects isn't really setting your sights very high. Plus, FLABBY came over there because she was already banned EVERYWHERE else. If she hadn't been banned at the Links, you know she would have gone there instead. God knows she's tried.

Anyway, what are you so mad about? You've banned FLABBY yourself in the past.
                          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Rikk,

What else is there to say man? These people honestly think that both you and I plot EVERY fucking post together? LMAO!!! We personally last spoke, what over a week ago? Did it have ANYTHING to do with the ARMY? Ummmmm............... I didn't think so. IGNORE IT!!!!

I fucking love you bro and as a friend I'm giving you the same advice that we have vollied over the past few months.

JUST IGNORE THEM!!!!!

Fuck, the ENTIRE VH Online community has you up for their version of the Nobel Prize. Look at your votes and your fanmail!!! LOL!!!

Another thing I find BEYOND hilarious is how Roth hater Lisa has the fucking gall (SP?) to say ''the Army just isn't the Army without Fab?" ROTFFLMMFAO!!!!! She said it!!!!! Jeeze, it's truly fucking amazing that this site established itself and gained a ton of members before Lisa signed aboard? Now, we're in disarray cos she's gone? What a loss? LOL!!!

Better shut her down Sarge cos Lisa is what keeps your site alive!!!! Just ask her? This place has thrived for a looooong time but now that The Self Proclaimed Roth-Hater Fab is gone, absolutely NOBODY comes here!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! Better bring her back!!!!!

You were both lucky and fortunate enough that you were never friends with her or her "boyfriend of the convenience" Wolfman. I dunno who is worse after what I now know? They both can go somewhere for what I now know that they have BOTH collectively done to people closer to me.

They are both EVIL AND COWARDLY PEOPLE!!!!!!!

All of my love......

Your brother to the end,

"Max"
                            Last edited by MAX; 10-07-2004, 04:14 AM.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Stick to your guns MAX, you've got your head screwed on right.
                              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Thanks Shark,

That REALLY means a lot and I appreciate it.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...