It's all good SEA!
    No, it isn't you ignorant fool!!!!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rebel
      As far as "power" on a message board lol, it only goes as far as paying your fucking electric bill......
      I know. What's the worst that could ever happen to me here? I would have to stop posting? Number 1, that could never happen. And even if it did, my life would go on. For FAB, it's the end of the world. She seems to have nothing else, as she's proven week after week. "Powerhouse"? LOL. Jesus Christ, it's a message board. She can't do shit. And even if she could, at least I'd have a life to go back to. What does she have? She's been banned, but she keeps coming back, trying to start fights and prove to a board full of people who hate her and know she's a Hagar lover that she is not psycho.

Man, this is scary. You almost want to feel sorry for her.

Anyway, I'm just sitting back and waiting for my "revenge" from her and her...inside information.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Black Sheep
        Banned
        • Oct 2004

Rikk~
        Max posted the insinuation about a threat to Guitar Shark idiot! Do you not READ what anyone else posts? And I have no idea who you are referring to, which mod you don't get along with or what you are talking about or where oh where you see a threat? You trip me out!

Oh and Max~
        I never said one bad thing about SEA, I have always liked her even from the links. Based on the name alone. Any friend of eddie is a friend of mine. You want to pull her into this, Go ahead. I won't do it tho.

Comment

• Black Sheep
          Banned
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          No, it isn't you ignorant fool!!!!
          I'm sorry Max.. Anything you want to talk about?

Comment

• Black Sheep
            Banned
            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
            I know. What's the worst that could ever happen to me here? I would have to stop posting? Number 1, that could never happen. And even if it did, my life would go on. For FAB, it's the end of the world. She seems to have nothing else, as she's proven week after week. "Powerhouse"? LOL. Jesus Christ, it's a message board. She can't do shit. And even if she could, at least I'd have a life to go back to. What does she have? She's been banned, but she keeps coming back, trying to start fights and prove to a board full of people who hate her and know she's a Hagar lover that she is not psycho.

Man, this is scary. You almost want to feel sorry for her.

Anyway, I'm just sitting back and waiting for my "revenge" from her and her...inside information.
            OMG! THERE IS NO REVENGE!

I come back to tell my side of your lies.

YOU did all of this... Not me...

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Black Sheep
              Rikk~
              Max posted the insinuation about a threat to Guitar Shark idiot! Do you not READ what anyone else posts? And I have no idea who you are referring to, which mod you don't get along with or what you are talking about or where oh where you see a threat? You trip me out!

Oh and Max~
              I never said one bad thing about SEA, I have always liked her even from the links. Based on the name alone. Any friend of eddie is a friend of mine. You want to pull her into this, Go ahead. I won't do it tho.
              Sure you don't FAB. You have no idea.

No, FLAB, I don't spend all my time reading the threads about you. I don't follow everything. See, I have this thing called...ahem...a life? I don't read every post. I especially ignore a great many posts about you because I've read it all before. I think you're boring, pathetic, unhappy and really need a life. I think you should seriously consider what you're doing...you are banned from here. You are the most hated poster in the history of the Army, apart from maybe Katydid. And yet you still keep coming back, trying to convince people that you're not a loser. And your biggest ally is an ex-Dome-mod that has a pathetic site at which you mod. Yet, you still post here more...under aliases. You supposedly have a job, an ex-husband dying in the hospital and a son that needs you. But you post here under aliases almost every night. That takes a lot of effort.

Get your priorities straight. I can't keep up with the FAB PSYCHO WARD SOAP OPERA 24-hours a day. Plus, the show is over. You've been banned. You are history. You claim you're either waiting for something to happen to me (because you have special "friends" here) or that I will receive a surprise. If you think you're coming back, you make me laugh. I doubt that. The mods have been banning your IPs all month. Do you think they'd suddenly invite you back? If you ever had a chance of coming back (which was probably never), it's a definite no-no now.

Seriously...if you've got a kid, spend time with your kid instead of trying to terrorize Roth fans at a site from which you've been banned multiple times. That is pretty sick. Or are you just willing to admit that you don't give a fuck about spending any time with your kid? You spend even more time here than I do. And I'm a real member. You're an ex-poster, trying to claw your way back in with threats and brute force.

Loser.
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                You almost want to feel sorry for her.

Sorry for her? No, my hatred is swelling!!!!!

Secondly, where's the Roth interview you've been promising us Fab since you were first shown the door?

I can just see Fab as she reads this. Sitting in the corner, holding her breath and looking like a blowfish saying to herself (and her 50 other personalities)............

"You'll all be sorry when I'm gone, you'll see!!!!!!"
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

OMG! THERE IS NO REVENGE!

I come back to tell my side of your lies.

YOU did all of this... Not me...
                  Then what were you insinuating back there? A "big surprise" from inside info of friends you have here, showing me that I'm not the "powerhouse" I think I am?

Two possibilities:
                  1) You just sold someone out, proving your untrustworthiness...you backstabbing bitch.
                  2) There is no surprise, proving that you're a psychotic melodrama queen (something that has been proven over and over again anyway).

Which is it?

Considering that you got Wolfman to feed you mod room information at the Links before, helping him step down as a mod there, I wouldn't be surprised with either result.

Uh oh, Fab.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Oh and Max~
                    No, once again YOU did by calling her my "recruit" you twisted nutter!!!!
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      Sorry for her? No, my hatred is swelling!!!!!

Secondly, where's the Roth interview you've been promising us Fab since you were first shown the door?

I can just see Fab as she reads this. Sitting in the corner, holding her breath and looking like a blowfish saying to herself (and her 50 other personalities)............

"You'll all be sorry when I'm gone, you'll see!!!!!!"
                      LOL. She is gone. She just hasn't figured it out yet.

Yeah, I'm waiting for the Roth interview. It's going to happen. Just like my "surprise".
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                        Sniper
                        • Oct 2004

I think you'd already left the links when I came Fab, so I never got to know you. Very nice people there, have some terrific friends. Hopefully it'll be the same here too.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
                          I think you'd already left the links when I came Fab, so I never got to know you. Very nice people there, have some terrific friends. Hopefully it'll be the same here too.

Hahahahahahha!!!!!!!!

No........ fab caught in yet another lie? How could that happen!!!!!! :confused:

You will be a stellar addition here SEA!!!!
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Black Sheep
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2004

No I was there... I saw youre pic. Thin Blonde with long curly hair. I was there... I left a few days after you joined I think.

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

No I was there... I saw youre pic. Thin Blonde with long curly hair. I was there... I left a few days after you joined I think.
                              LMAO!!!!

Now my "recruit" is your best buddy?
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                                Sniper
                                • Oct 2004

Oh, ok. yep thats me. Ah, I remember now, my bad, of course, u were Angel Eyes friend.. how doh!!

Comment

Working...