Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stilleddiesangel
    Sniper
    • Oct 2004

All seems like a useless waste of energy to me.

Comment

• Black Sheep
      Banned
      • Oct 2004

It is... We could ALL drop it couldn't we. Yet everyone expects ME to be the one to let it go. I don't know why it had to start to begin with. NONE of what has been tossed around here happened at this board and some of it was my personal business that was no business of anyone except the people involved. I am just a target of max and rikks animosity. We had a deal a week ago, they drop it I stay away, and I did...yet Rikk could not hold back from bashing me in his sheep pen induction... It was a deal breaker. This time they can take the first step...

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Black Sheep
        Well, the lies are still being piled on THICK...
        Ya know you can make anything sound terrible with lies. There is so much MORE to the stories you tell yet so much LESS as well. You guys WANT people to HATE me just because YOU do but seriously what do you get from it? Honestly? OK you've spewed your stories all over this board, none of these situations, true or untrue have ANYTHING to do with this site nor are they ANY of your business... SO why don't you just DROP IT now. Just stop talking about it. You have stated your case, though it is full of lies and 1/2 truths, IT's OUT THERE! Now shut up about it and move on! Use that lil ignore feature and get back to your sheep...
        Uh, psycho, you are no longer a member of this board. Don't dictate what we can and can't talk about. Christ, you want to talk about "board power"? You're not even allowed to post here. You only are posting because you've found a way to post under new aliases. And funny, how can we ignore you if you keep popping up under new names?

You are hilarious. You really love this attention. People will mostly stop even mentioning you and then you'll jump back with full weight assault and then be angry that people are bitching you out again.

You are hated, flabby. Nobody likes you here. You will not make people like you. They know you too well. Frankly, this is a reason many people have given me for loving all of this: there's something very satisfying about seeing someone so destructive and hurtful suddenly completely powerless. Such a person will come off twice as pathetic as the people she used to attack and banish from these sites. How many Roth fans stopped posting at the Links because of you, Lisa? How much damage did you do to Brett's site until he finally kicked your fat ass out?

You are not coming back here. Quit jumping in and trying to dictate terms. You have no say on how you're treated. The only thing you can continue to do is attempt to blame it all on Max and Rikk and keep joining under new aliases, making yourself look like a bigger (literally) ass. But Max and Rikk could not be responsible for your being banned at every single site. (No, Chelle's site doesn't count as a real board...you need at least 10 posters for that.) Think about that...you've been banned everywhere. You are hated by pretty much almost everyone at every site. You have a few scattered allies, and that's it. Shouldn't you finally accept that maybe you are at fault for this crap? Or are you going to continue to blame the world?

Leave. It's over. And you know it.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

yet Rikk could not hold back from bashing me in his sheep pen induction...
          Just as you can call lms an "ugly skank", I can insult you whenever and wherever I fucking want. I am still a member of this board. You are not. You have been asked to leave MULTIPLE times. I will keep saying what I want. So get used to it and get a life.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
            Sniper
            • Oct 2004

In the grand scheme of things it's only a message board. As a mum you'll know that there are a zillion things that can cause problems in your life. And this conflict really should be at the bottom of the list. As I said before, consentrate your energies on those who love you. It's that simple really

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
              In the grand scheme of things it's only a message board. As a mum you'll know that there are a zillion things that can cause problems in your life. And this conflict really should be at the bottom of the list. As I said before, consentrate your energies on those who love you. It's that simple really
              SEA, you need to remember that there is no talking to her. Everyone has tried. This has been an ongoing story for a few years in VH land. She will always attack, she will always start fights, make threats, do damage. You are speaking to a brick wall by trying to reason with her. I once felt sorry for her, but she's not a very nice person and has done some real harmful shit to people. Don't buy into her victim game. We ignore her and then she comes back with both fists blazing...
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

All I know is, it's either a Katy thread or a Fab thread.

I'm not liking either kind.

It is that simple, just as it has been said, for Katy, Fab, or anyone ....

If you don't like it, leave. Simple.

This thing is ugly, and we need to get the place back to what it's about.

David Lee Roth. Not Sammy. Not Eddie. Not Fab. Not Katy.

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                  Sniper
                  • Oct 2004

Oh dear, well then, thats a truly sad situation. Mabe therapy would help.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Oh dear, well then, thats a truly sad situation. Mabe therapy would help.
                    I truly hope so.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                      All I know is, it's either a Katy thread or a Fab thread.

I'm not liking either kind.

It is that simple, just as it has been said, for Katy, Fab, or anyone ....

If you don't like it, leave. Simple.

This thing is ugly, and we need to get the place back to what it's about.

David Lee Roth. Not Sammy. Not Eddie. Not Fab. Not Katy.
                      Amen.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• lms2

Oh you don't know the half of it. She claims she IS in therapy. I can't help but feel its not working. Oh hi, SEA... we haven't met... I am lms. Nice to meet you!

Flab, you are so full of shit its not funny. Rikk went a whole week ignoring your barbs... but you did not stay away. You poked your nose in every single night. Rikk is a welcome addition to this board and you are not. Why should he have to refrain from posting because YOU are supposed to be banned.

And for the record. No, everything that this is about does not come from the other boards... A lot of it is because you are the jealous bitch that you always have been and always will be. You say I have done "a lot" to you. Like what. Bitch, you are the one running around posting my pic here. The ONLY thing that I did to you, was to play a little game with MAX and RIKK. Some people take their little on line flings way too personally.

What I want to know is why is it you wait until I am not on-line to start throwing my name around? Thats bull shit.

Comment

• lms2

lms has been plenty nasty to both me and Chelle and I see she has picked up your creative writing skills as well. She is also like a ugly vulture flying over head waiting for dead bodies to fall. FUCK HER!

You want to see nasty? Keep it up. I have all day...

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                            Sniper
                            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                            Oh you don't know the half of it. She claims she IS in therapy. I can't help but feel its not working. Oh hi, SEA... we haven't met... I am lms. Nice to meet you
                            Hi lms, thanx for the welcome. Have heard nothing but good things about you. Nice to be on board. Sorry to hear you've been targeted. How irritating. I'm sure by the looks of things you are well capable of handling it. Look forward to getting to know another cool female.

Comment

• lms2

[B] OMG!!! MORE FAB-RIKK-ations...

I, ME, Fab, LISA...
                              this is whats its all about.... that it is not all about you.

Lying to get people to take your side does not a winner make. It makes you a lying cheater. Nothing more.
                              so see... she understands the point. What is her fucking problem?

They may like to see me get HIT hard
                              The longer she posts, the bigger this particular group of people gets...

Comment

• lms2

Hi lms, thanx for the welcome. Have heard nothing but good things about you. Nice to be on board. Sorry to hear you've been targeted. How irritating. I'm sure by the looks of things you are well capable of handling it. Look forward to getting to know another cool female.
                                Thanks... There are better days ahead and its great having fellow Roth Army Fans to share them with.

Comment

Working...