How many of you actually have seen Van Halen live?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Starwood
    Roadie
    • Jan 2004

Starwood has never met Dave, talked with Alex on the phone, his girlfriend never kickbox-trained Janie at 5150, owned a DLR autographed guitar, or seen over 20 VH/DLR shows.
    Maybe one of these days....
    Helping RothTards speak in the 3rd person since 2004!

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

Both '78 visits to KC.

The only -Two- that count and -THAT- makes me -OWN- the rest of you FOOKS!

Mutha On Bitchez!

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

P.S. However I am completely BURNED by anyone who saw VH before thier first recond deal.

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

I won't say nothing then..

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Good. Be sure to cuntinue to say nothing.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
              Sniper
              • Oct 2009

You shouldn't say anything at all. You should actually leave.
              Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• Ruprecht
                Roadie
                • Jul 2010

I saw VH in 95 when they supported Bon Jovi

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Ruprecht
                  I saw VH in 95 when they supported Bon Jovi

That was a low point, even by Van Hagar standards. How was the show? 95 is one tour I wasn't able to catch.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Sadly, I've only seen Faux Halen........Monsters of Rock @ The Pontiac Silverdome and the San Diego Sports Arena later that year
                    Originally posted by vandeleur
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Ruprecht
                      Roadie
                      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by sadaist
                      That was a low point, even by Van Hagar standards. How was the show? 95 is one tour I wasn't able to catch.
                      A sad day for VH supporting BJ, that was a BAD idea.I remember lots of people seeing them for the first saying things like "is that it? The mighty VH" very weird

They where better in 93 on the UK tour with Little Angels as support.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Ruprecht
                        A sad day for VH supporting BJ, that was a BAD idea.I remember lots of people seeing them for the first saying things like "is that it? The mighty VH" very weird
                        That's because it wasn't the mighty VH.....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                          Sadly, I've only seen Faux Halen........ San Diego Sports Arena later that year

You were at the same show as me. 20+ years ago and we may have stood in the concession line next to each other. Weird.

I was the kid with the kinda long hair wearing a Metallica shirt. I'm sure you remember.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

I remember when I saw the Eddie and the Hagaritas up at Merriwether Post Pavilion outside of DC in '93....

I spent the night up on the lawn drinking beer and arguing with those idiots all night long....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                              Twice in the early eighty's at the Cape Cod Coliseum........
                              I remember that place! LOL. I saw a few shows there!
                              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                                Saw VH in 1981, 1982, and 1984. Saw Dave many, many times solo starting with his first solo tour, right up through last year.

Roth is the best all around entertainer, bar none.
                                this was my post from 9/11/2004.

Now I can add one more Roth solo show in September 2006 (Foxwoods) and two more VH shows, October 2007 (Boston) and May (Providence)2008.

and Roth is STILL the best all around entertainer, bar none!
                                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Working...