The Official Van Halen, "Tattoo" review thread.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VHscraps
    Veteran
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Penalty
    Sorry long time reader just wanted to contribute, Obviously Eddie and Dave sound 100x better from the leaked clip than this guy, but its a decent preview of what the song sounded like, hopefully someone else on here also heard the Leaked clip before it got deleted and back me up lol
    It's alright, man. I believe you - I just think that whoever posted this on youtube is pulling a hoax.
    THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
      Head Fluffer
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      So...is McEnroe recording the clip?
      No, not Patty Smyth. I mean the screechy woman from the 70s whose appeal totally eludes me.

Comment

• VHscraps
        Veteran
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by GreenEyedMurder
        I have no avatar. What does that make me???
        Unusual! A real person, too honest to use a fake pic, but not willing to reveal anything ...

This could be like reading tea leaves. What's in an avatar, or a lack of an avatar ?
        THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
          Head Fluffer
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by VHscraps
          Unusual! A real person, too honest to use a fake pic, but not willing to reveal anything ...

This could be like reading tea leaves. What's in an avatar, or a lack of an avatar ?
          Well, my article about the Cafe Wha? show link has been posted, and there is a byline pic of me in the article, so I'm not exactly anonymous.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Aah...that makes more sense...

and damn...he does look like Patty Smith...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• VHscraps
              Veteran
              • Jul 2009

Alright - I never saw it. So much been going on here that it's hard keeping tabs on everything.
              THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• SunisinuS
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • May 2010

Originally posted by GreenEyedMurder
                No, not Patty Smyth. I mean the screechy woman from the 70s whose appeal totally eludes me.
                Ummm She Was the Warrior!

Janis?

Edith?

This Woman?

Welcome to our boring saturday nights G!

Last edited by SunisinuS; 01-14-2012, 09:06 PM. Reason: Patty Smyth
                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• conmee
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Mar 2003

Hey guys, we need to be more accommodating and welcoming to all god's children on this board.

Also, that is me in the avatar, Mad Men style, since you know, I'm like, in the ad biz.

HONESTY RULEZ!©®™

Icon©®™
                  An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                  hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i like the way the "leaked" video has things marked. you know, "guitar," "bass," "drums." i mean, i never knew that's what all those things were called!
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VHscraps
                      Whatever happened to honesty, I ask you ... well, I guess that we are all our avatars in here!! I have to 'fess up. My avatar is not really me, It is Vilem Flusser. Honest. I swear.
                      I admit it... I'm Al Swearengen...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I've not clicked the video...but if I do...and he...well...you doesn't/don't say cunt...

I'll be disappointed...
                        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

"fucking dunce?"

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY FUCKING CUNT!!!!

Very...very disappointed...

Comment

• Sweet Irony
                            She's the Woman
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

hahaha! dunce!?! awww poj...
                            ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Much better...you cocksucking cunts...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

What the FUCK is it doing in this thread ??
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...