Van Halen - The Downtown Sessions - "You Really Got Me" Video...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I was in a grocery store and there was this hispanic girl bending over to get something on the lower shelf. her jeans went down exposing her butt crack and tramp stamp tattoo. The tattoo was a beautifully done picture of the Virgin Mary. Then I was thinking what it would be like to be the dude doing her doggy style. You have the Virgin Mary staring at you the whole time and then are you going to go to hell by dumping jizz all over her?
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      I was in a grocery store and there was this hispanic girl bending over to get something on the lower shelf. her jeans went down exposing her butt crack and tramp stamp tattoo. The tattoo was a beautifully done picture of the Virgin Mary. Then I was thinking what it would be like to be the dude doing her doggy style. You have the Virgin Mary staring at you the whole time and then are you going to go to hell by dumping jizz all over her?

I'd prefer a crossword puzzle...if the fucking sucks you have something to think about...
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra

I'd prefer a crossword puzzle...if the fucking sucks you have something to think about...
        LOL! I always viewed fucking like the old saying about landing a plane. Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing. Any fuck you can get is a good fuck. Some are just better than others.

Comment

• neuralfraud
          Head Fluffer
          • Aug 2010

Oh. My. God.

You have to wonder about the type of person who'd pick the virgin mary of all things to place in the specially reserved tramp-stamp slot... damaged goods my friend. Not to mention the psychological impacts already mentioned..

Speaking of tramp stamp.. is it possible dave is a bit out of touch on this one? his saying of basically a low quality tat that looks like a stamp.. I've always considered it to be the ubiquitous tattoo located directly above the chicks ass; regardless of quality or design.

Since when do attractive women need help drawing a MAN's attention to their backsides anyway?!

Comment

• So this is love
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by nitro express
            i was in a grocery store and there was this hispanic girl bending over to get something on the lower shelf. Her jeans went down exposing her butt crack and tramp stamp tattoo. The tattoo was a beautifully done picture of the virgin mary. Then i was thinking what it would be like to be the dude doing her doggy style. You have the virgin mary staring at you the whole time and then are you going to go to hell by dumping jizz all over her?
            anti-climax
            Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I think most men see a tattoo above a woman's ass as a target. Your going to pull out and blast the fucker. I was married and settled down pretty much before that became the style. I was on the prowl in the 80's and only the biker skanks and goths had tats. I just remember all the hair spray in chick's hair and it had a certain smell and would poke you.

Comment

• So this is love
                Veteran
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by neuralfraud
                Oh. My. God.

You have to wonder about the type of person who'd pick the virgin mary of all things to place in the specially reserved tramp-stamp slot... damaged goods my friend. Not to mention the psychological impacts already mentioned..

Speaking of tramp stamp.. is it possible dave is a bit out of touch on this one? his saying of basically a low quality tat that looks like a stamp.. I've always considered it to be the ubiquitous tattoo located directly above the chicks ass; regardless of quality or design.

Since when do attractive women need help drawing a MAN's attention to their backsides anyway?!

I just don't know what to say!!!Cheers to the chicks backside...

Comment

• VanHalener
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                  I'd like to see Ed do Spanish Fly since he's got the acoustic out.

(the song)
                  No doubt! I would love to see that live.
                  ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Comment

• So this is love
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ELVIS

You're just not the ELVIS I like.....How dare you to even think of naming yourself ELVIS....

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

I'm the only ELVIS

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by neuralfraud
                              Oh. My. God.

go to a Hagar concert then you know why...
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Comment

Working...