X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Halen High
    Commando
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
    Im guessing this link must be DDE friendly as its stickied ?

I get the website but none of the samples play. Not too stressed will have the legit CD
    before I know it.

Already have enough snippets to keep me smiling until then.
    So far I've resisted listening to these latest snippets - other than China Town in the other thread. I want to keep some mystery for Friday (hopefully Thursday HA HA!)

Yep - got me a date with a supermodel...

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
      Im guessing this link must be DDE friendly as its stickied ?

I get the website but none of the samples play. Not too stressed will have the legit CD
      before I know it.

Already have enough snippets to keep me smiling until then.
      Hey Mark, did you try this one? Another member put this one up. It's working for me.

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Thank god they did not try and rework "Crossing Over" That just would not be right. ha!

Comment

• So this is love
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Little Texan
          The music for You And Your Blues kinda sounds like Balance era Van Hagar...the guitar sound and all.
          Hey dude that's a little depressing...How about SHE'S THE WOMAN...
          Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I love the album title... it's deep. To me, A Different Kind of Truth is what we would have known had the band never split. Therefore, we are now getting a different kind of truth, and the selective amnesia in a heartbeat will rid us of the Sam years, which won't be hard for those of us that have only heard what we've had to endure at the grocery store, lol. Can't rave about Wolf enough, and I'm grinning from ear to ear reading the posts by the same people that slammed the kid in 07/8. He replied to someone's tweet that he started playing guitar at 9, drums at 10, and bass at 15. That means he had only been playing for one year when he stood in front of us last time...that's freaking UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I hope on the tour, Uncle Al lets us hear him on drums a bit, that's his favourite.
            Last edited by Angel; 01-28-2012, 12:16 AM. Reason: I forgot the ear
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Little Texan
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
              Thank god they did not try and rework "Crossing Over" That just would not be right. ha!
              If anyone could polish a Van Hagar turd and turn it into a golden nugget, it's Dave. CGTSNM and Me Wise Magic are proof of that. Ok, no more H word from me in this thread...promise.
              Last edited by Little Texan; 01-28-2012, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by So this is love
                Hey dude that's a little depressing...How about SHE'S THE WOMAN...
                Well thats EDs sound the last 15 years !! He doesnt use the same shit from 1984. And never will again.

Comment

• riggodrill44
                  Roadie
                  • Nov 2004

"She's the Woman" is going to melt faces. I've got some ass clown friends (musicians, too... mind you) that made up their minds already based on "Tattoo" (they're too f**king dumb to "get it"). From what I've heard of "Bullethead", "China Town" and "She's the Woman", they're going to have to beat a hasty retreat from Negative Town. Never mind "The Trouble With Never". Holy smokes Batman... did you hear that shit? Someone call the fire department! This place is going to burn down!

Love Comes Walking In and gets an ass kick from A Different Kind of Truth. This is how WE roll, son!

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    Hey Mark, did you try this one? Another member put this one up. It's working for me.

http://www.scottygonline.com/sample.mp3
                    Yeah

Its just timing out on me at the moment ? Maybe too many requests
                    on the server. I'll try both links again in a few hours. Thanks mate !
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• So this is love
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                      Well thats EDs sound the last 15 years !! He doesnt use the same shit from 1984. And never will again.
                      I agree but its just the first freaking guitar riff...dont tell me you hear SH singing????? Do you guys ever think about how many fucking chicks you were with and didn't know dick about CVH...and no I never slept with fat chicks....I can't wait for this tour to start...Yes I'm drinking but hey its Friday!!
                      Last edited by So this is love; 01-28-2012, 12:35 AM.
                      Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• SNIPER
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

[QUOTE=riggodrill44;1603237] I've got some ass clown friends (musicians, too... mind you) that made up their minds already based on "Tattoo" (they're too f**king dumb to "get it").

I have those same friends. They are in my band. Fuckers!!

Comment

• SunisinuS
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • May 2010

Originally posted by Little Texan
                          The music for You And Your Blues kinda sounds like Balance era Van Hagar...the guitar sound and all.

Yup....but I have no problem with Dave giving Eddie his head in many directions....as long as it is a two-way street...like it seems the album is.
                          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                            Yup....but I have no problem with Dave giving Eddie his head in many directions....as long as it is a two-way street...like it seems the album is.
                            Agreed !! And Balance was a good guitar record if you listen too it. But don't.

Comment

• gbranton
                              Veteran
                              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                              Agreed !! And Balance was a good guitar record if you listen too it. But don't.
                              Amsterdam, Aftershock and Feelin' are scorching tunes, I would love to hear what Dave would have done with that.
                              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• if6was9
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                                Sure. You can't just erase 28 years of their separate experiences. New VH is a sum of their artistic ways.
                                Hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla boobuhla hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla bop

Comment

Working...