Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ToraToraTora
    Head Fluffer
    • Aug 2010

This is an All Killer No Filler album and who woulda believed that, it sounds fuckin huge on a production level, riff level, catchy chorus level, shit this thing ticks all the boxes. Dave coulda been a bit more upftont in the mix on some of them but i'm not complaining, this is the real deal ladies and gents and i for one is as happy as a pig in shit. This is waaaaaayyyy better than i thought it would be.

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kaydeim
      Listened to the previews again. These harmonies are some of the best sounding in the entire VH history. Is it Wolfgang? Guess we'll know soon enough.
      It's Wolfgang holding the high end and Ed pulling the low end on all the backing vocals... Pretty darn close to the classic VH harmonies.
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Damn, looks like the previews are going from the Canuck itunes now... fucking teasers!
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...