I think I should be the next Army MOD!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lms2

Big Troubles, I believe speaking your mind fairly and freely is what made you a mod. I have had my ass handed to me a few times on this site, and usually because I deserved it. I wouldn't change a thing. Bill took some crap the other day for bashing a spamster! What are we gonna let this get too. It ain't public television peoples, and not all posts are suitable for children.

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      Dick... You know nothing about me. I am ANYTHING but white trash. ASK AROUND! This chick was born with a silver spoon in her mouth!
      "Daddies lil Sweetie"! That's me!
      Silver spoons don't mean anything. Trash is Trash no matter how fancy you wrap it. I am not saying you are trash cause I don't know you. I don't think you should have gone of on BT for what he said cause I read it and it wasn't that bad. It was just a comment. But at any rate, he is a big boy and he can take it.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

lms2... re-read the thread. I didn't go off on BT at all... You got the wrong member cheif...

I guess in Cali "White Trash" may have a different meaning than in Kansas. Here it is usually wellfare recipiants who live in trailor parks with 4 kids from different partners, usually doing and selling speed while on probation for domestic violence...
        Oh and they usually use the word CUNT alot and think it's cool...

I come from money, went to good schools, have a good job, plenty of money I earned, good friends, a great son, I live in a house, I have no criminal record or traffic violations and I would never use the C word. My worst character trait... When I get HURT, I get mad and when I'm mad I lash out hastily! and yeah, that's pretty trashy!

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lms2
          Big Troubles, I believe speaking your mind fairly and freely is what made you a mod. I have had my ass handed to me a few times on this site, and usually because I deserved it. I wouldn't change a thing. Bill took some crap the other day for bashing a spamster! What are we gonna let this get too. It ain't public television peoples, and not all posts are suitable for children.
          Thank you for understanding. Theres actually quite a few people who do see things this way. We're not out-numbered in our train of thought. We speak-thats what makes us...Well us. We say what others wont.- Everything I talk about, joking or not, I do as much research on or have been personally involved with before hand so i can back up what I say or at least have clear understanding of what Im talking about. Some are offended in great lengths because some of us use our strengths to post.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Silver spoons don't mean anything. Trash is Trash no matter how fancy you wrap it. I am not saying you are trash cause I don't know you. I don't think you should have gone of on BT for what he said cause I read it and it wasn't that bad. It was just a comment. But at any rate, he is a big boy and he can take it.
            Actually lms2, she was the one I made the JOKE about, but she wasn't the one who complained.- Going off on me? Nah, that was a wild Frasier punch from the Ali days. I ducked, did a foot shuffle and came up with a wink in my eye. Just another day- just another wild punch.
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Chris
              Roadie
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              Wow...Chris gets the shot for saying yes...

OUCH!

Comment

• lms2

Fabulous Shadow. My apologies for saying you went off on Big Troubles. I just don't want to go back and reread the thread to sort it out. I should have paid more attention to who was saying what, or kept my mouth shut I will work on paying more attention in the future.

As for the definition of "trash" those things you mentioned all certainly qualify universally,-they simply are not the be all and end all.

Good day to all of you.

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

could i possibly be a mod?

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Fabulous Shadow. My apologies for saying you went off on Big Troubles. I just don't want to go back and reread the thread to sort it out. I should have paid more attention to who was saying what, or kept my mouth shut I will work on paying more attention in the future.

As for the definition of "trash" those things you mentioned all certainly qualify universally,-they simply are not the be all and end all.

Good day to all of you.
                    Apology accepted but not needed friend. It's AOK!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                      Oh sweet POJO... I know I'll never be a mod here or anywhere...
                      Trust me baby! If I knew I could give YOU pics and they wouln't get to DICK and co... You'da had um yesterday!
                      And I'll be honest...it's probably good you aren't giving them to me......
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

But I won't stop asking...
                        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Generally speaking here as well...if I'm asked not to throw them around...I don't...

I'm not saying I don't keep shit in case people piss me the fuck off...

if you ask around...you'll find out I'm generally pissed off about everything...but never really about people...

So your pics probably would be safe with me...

ie...I've never given up shit that's been sent to me before...

because you never know when that will bite you in the ass...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            Generally speaking here as well...if I'm asked not to throw them around...I don't...

I'm not saying I don't keep shit in case people piss me the fuck off...

You sound ALOT like me. Does that scare the fuck outta you or what.
                            As for me... I like you more and more with every post!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

So... when does my modhood start boys????

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

HELLLOOOO is anybody listeing!!!

Comment

Working...