Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

I hear it's a delicacy in china, sooo?

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

China is offensive to me.

see how everything and anything COULD be offensive? anyone?
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Mr GrumpyAss
        Groupie
        • May 2004

Well blue skys,fluffy kittens and happy people offend me. So how about learning what a LOL, LMAO and emotioncons are for. WOW simple solution to a simple problem.

CHEERS!

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Thanks MGA. I knew you'd get it. Unfortunatley theres a few people here that dont have the luxury of a full education system in place. They have the right to bare arms but can't differ between "laughing out loud" and "laughing my ass off" means. Comforting being waaaaaaaaaay up here. BTW, simple soulutions to simple problems offend me. Im reporting you.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

This whole thread isn't even worthy of jerking off to anymore. Fuck. Time for plan B. Downloading pics of squashed kittens should do it.

Thank you Bill Gates, for making all this and my masterbation cycles possible.

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

BTW, Bill Gates offends me.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

George Carlin once had a bit relating to this, he said.

"People say you can't joke about rape cos it's not funny. I say bullshit and I say it's fucking hilarious. I can prove to you that rape is funny. Here goes.........

Picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd!!!!"

Tell me that's not funny?
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                    I really find dave bashing offensive.

I find Spam worship majorly offensive.

And people that f*** with Big Trouble(S) for no good reason just take the cake.

Should we vote on what topics are okay and are off limits?

Well, anything which does not glorify David Lee Roth, naked women, beer and the Roth Army should be shit upon.

DaveIsKing rocks the faces of Spam.
                    PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

again, my respect is earned and not glorified. Thanks guys. I appreciate the "get behind BT" rally. But you know? whatever happens happens. I dont apologize.

But only because apologizing offends me. LMAO

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                        George Carlin once had a bit relating to this, he said.

"People say you can't joke about rape cos it's not funny. I say bullshit and I say it's fucking hilarious. I can prove to you that rape is funny. Here goes.........

Picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd!!!!"

Tell me that's not funny?
                        I love George Carlin. Very intellegent. Dennis Miller too.

cartoons raping each other? I like it.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                          I love George Carlin. Very intellegent. Dennis Miller too.

cartoons raping each other? I like it.
                          Yeah, they both rawk! I've seen Carlin live a couple of times and have tons of his shows on VHS.

I figured you'd get the humor BT!!! Great minds think alike my friend.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                            Yeah, but Fab, you gotta admit, suddenly Pete seems a lot less offensive than he did before.....I mean in comparison
                            I don't know Chelle.. I really HATE being called FAT!!!!
                            FUCK DICK!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                              Wow...Chris gets the shot for saying yes...

I'm the one that can actually make her a mod...

and nothin'...

not sure that's good politics...

Chris can vote 1,000 times...lmfao...but that shit doesn't work in our dictatorship...
                              Oh sweet POJO... I know I'll never be a mod here or anywhere...
                              Trust me baby! If I knew I could give YOU pics and they wouln't get to DICK and co... You'da had um yesterday!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by pete
                                Thank you Einstein - queen of white trash
                                Dick... You know nothing about me. I am ANYTHING but white trash. ASK AROUND! This chick was born with a silver spoon in her mouth!
                                "Daddies lil Sweetie"! That's me!

Comment

Working...