X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SoCalChelle
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    LOL Pete you made a few friends eh? I say, we wait until its dark and attack her. This way if we get caught we just split the rape charge 50/50. LMAO.
    Is this supposed to be funny?
    Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

just to those with a sense of humor and Im guessing a set of balls.

careful sweet cheeks you MAY be next. - see the smiley? That means its a joke. Ha Ha Fuckin' Ha.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

and usualy when accompanied by a LOL or LMAO is associated with "jokes". Not all are funny. Some are just too high brow for others. But if your looking to poke at the angry, hungry animals from behind these bars, I'd suggest to you, to know your role, wipe your chin and carry on to the next thread where there wont be a "joke" for you to figure out. Trust me. This IS a long mountain for you to climb. And by the time you make it up, IF you make it up, you wont like the scenery.

BT
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• SoCalChelle
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Rape is not a joke

Comment

• Bob_R
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
            how do i fix my signature using img code? the link is here http://www.alcofielen.com/pics/forum.../spiderman.gif
            With all due respect I think that pic is gay.

But, to answer your question enclose the URL within img tags.

Last edited by Bob_R; 06-05-2004, 10:05 AM.
            Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Rape is not a joke...When you are the one raping. And I never implied the act itself was meant to be taken lightly. But guess what? Making fun of the starving people in Ethiopia is not a joke either. Or fat people. Or handi capped people. Or you for example. I make fun of, who ever the fuck I wanna make fun of. Period.
              But whatever it is Im talking about, and I use words like JOKE, LOL, LMAO and smileys like or , then guess what? IM NOT SERIOUS> Welcome to the internet. A place full of concepts that are literally taken out of context. Dont fall into a mass of what you think is right or wrong. Dont spew your bible thoughts here on what we should talk about. In fact, just dont. Dont dont dont, do anything, and you'll survive. (look a smiley?!)

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Whatever. You just lost any small measure of respect I may have had for you. Not that something like respect means anything to someone like you, I'm sure.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

what is it, you are talking about? Let me guess. you took offense to me joking about rape because either 1) you've been raped (BTW so was my wife) or 2) you know someone who has or even 3) you just like to fling shit and start fights because you think you have some clout.

I will not censor myself or anyone regarding 99% of the subject matter here. Im a real person. The computer and internet is a tool to unleash pent up anger or emotion to free your mind and spiritual side. I dont care who you are. It works. I wont stop talking about anything, because it offends. In fact, thanks for the heads up on it bothering you. Now I will make it my mission to corrupt your tiny little pea sized brain with thoughts of rape. Or.... You can just simply tell me why you find it so God Damn necessary to defend, what was clearly a joke to begin with? Please, do my the honor.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

BTW, Im already respected. I dont need more.

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Time out fella's !

Rape comments have offended. We dont condone rape of women
                      at the army. Im sure you guys are only joking and didnt mean to
                      offend any of our lady friends here. Sorry to Chelle, rape is not in any
                      way funny and we dont promote or condone it...
                      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

what about raping men? killing babies? praying to Ali? all that is a go?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                          Whatever. You just lost any small measure of respect I may have had for you.

It wasn't the SMALL MEASURE OF RESPECT I was going for.

so sad. so lost.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                            what about raping men? killing babies? praying to Ali? all that is a go?
                            didn't think that would get a quick response. LOL

Oh goody. Its just another library... Shhh....people are reading.

Comment

• pete
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                              Whatever. You just lost any small measure of respect I may have had for you. Not that something like respect means anything to someone like you, I'm sure.
                              When you voted fab you became insignifigant.

She's abusive to comrads. I'm not angry but, I have no problem being just as ugly back.

The quest for your respect is a quest in the realm beyond our reality.

Where the Easter Bunny hippity hops on your well worn ass.

Last edited by pete; 06-05-2004, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Have fun with this one Pete. See you later man. Give 'em shit

Comment

Working...