X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlimpyCHIMP™
    Banned
    • May 2004

You communicate like a woman.

A woman with a man in the house who wears a filthy beater Tshirt and talks to himself, drinking beer with the TV sitcoms.

And you know what that woman's doing, right?

She's crying. Because noone pays ANY attention.

Comment

• houseofpain
      Head Fluffer
      • Feb 2005

Being the crazy voice of reason here...is the webmastermater feedback forum the best place for this? I mean, shit, we can throw down elsewhere. I've really enjoyed the reading though, trying to decide who the pillowbiters are and who is reputable. I've pretty much learned what I already knew...Good to see you again FORD.

Here's what I do know...all the other CVH and Roth boards can suck it. I'm ARMY. Always have been, always will be. So whatever has gone on elsewhere, I don't really give a rat's ass unless we wanna go firebomb their asses. If its relevant to ARMY, fill my ass in. "Personal attacks will not be tolerated", they will be, however, graded and scored.

Do I really need to credit the quote?
      EAT US AND SMILE!
      LOOK WHO'S BACK IN CIRCULATION!
      DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by houseofpain
        ...is the webmastermater feedback forum the best place for this?
        It is my fault entirely, for feeding the trolls that take the bait..

- but yeah, only Sarge can edit the thread here, noone else.

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

So what have we learned so far?

All this time the brilliant Gar/BlimpyThe Chump had us fooled all along[
          GArY is none other than this GArY......

I am humbled by your subterfuge sir, I thought all this time you were a little pussy bitch who taunts mothers sending their children off to war but all this time the truth is you like to fuck little boys........You got me, I would of never figured that one.

Visit us over at http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/non-v...ml#post1349509 for up to the minute reports of just how gay Gary is.
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
            Banned
            • May 2004

Typical of the 100,000 posts Sarge cleaned off the server - basically they fuckin' JACKED the site to themselves with pointless shit-stir as if AOL chatrooms had gone out of business.

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by BlimpyCHIMP™
              Typical of the 100,000 posts Sarge cleaned off the server - basically they fuckin' JACKED the site to themselves with pointless shit-stir as if AOL chatrooms had gone out of business.
              Oh no! Sounds like fag boy child raper is getting testy.........Hey GArY would you sign this one for me
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• houseofpain
                Head Fluffer
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by kwame k
                So what have we learned so far?
                FORD is still the same FORD he was last time we spoke. The rest of it...fuck need a fucking plastic bag and a noose to sort it all out. I think I'm going with, "I don't really fucking care about the other bullshit."
                EAT US AND SMILE!
                DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

I'm trying hard to fuckus on exactly what years we had Mods rotate within the membership.. and by which "we" either ddlr, or here at dlrarmy, that was done.

Some mods who are disreputable, or lazy, or just never sign on should be easily rotated with those members of higher visibility and I'm not suggesting myself for mod. I like being an ass, and I'm lazy.. that's not gonna earn me a Mod Badge and if it did, I feel I'd have to cool it and I don't wanna.

THIS is my main purpose of suggesting HOP as the next New Mod here.. aside from that, I am ticked by the constant buzzing in my ear from the disreputable ones.

I don't want them banned, but who likes to admit membership to a board where the mods act like fuckn' 2 year olds?

ROTATE this landyacht's fucked-up, bias-ply, bald-assed whitewalls SARGE and get us some new mods here!

I'm looking at the roster and I could suggest at least 6 incumbents although I've only got a beef with 3
                  Last edited by BlimpyCHIMP™; 05-10-2009, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Bullshit Gary, your only purpose here is to cry about the fact that mods here are sick of your racist shit. Awful funny that the majority of the people here are calling you out on your shit.

In all fairness House, this thread has nothing to do with you and Gary could give less than a fuck if you were a mod here. He's looking to justify the fact that he has crossed the line here (You should see his posts dogging this site at other Roth fan sites).

This is the last site he is not banned from, yet.

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by BlimpyCHIMP™
                      I'm trying hard to fuckus on exactly what years we had Mods rotate within the membership.. and by which "we" either ddlr, or here at dlrarmy, that was done.

Some mods who are disreputable, or lazy, or just never sign on should be easily rotated with those members of higher visibility and I'm not suggesting myself for mod. I like being an ass, and I'm lazy.. that's not gonna earn me a Mod Badge and if it did, I feel I'd have to cool it and I don't wanna.

THIS is my main purpose of suggesting HOP as the next New Mod here.. aside from that, I am ticked by the constant buzzing in my ear from the disreputable ones.

I don't want them banned, but who likes to admit membership to a board where the mods act like fuckn' 2 year olds?
                      ROTATE this landyacht's fucked-up, bias-ply, bald-assed whitewalls SARGE and get us some new mods here!

I'm looking at the roster and I could suggest at least 6 incumbents although I've only got a beef with 3
                      Says the Alias posting as a Chimp.

Comment

• houseofpain
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Feb 2005

Says the Alias posting as a Chimp.
                        Ah ha...call me HOP kwame. Love the beer quote btw...In all fairness to the chimp, you can ask for mods all day long, but its still Sarge's site, and Pojo is his webmasterbater, its their call. Both of them know me real well, if they think whatever is going on these days warrants having me back on staff, they'll pull the trigger regardless of someone politicking me there.
                        EAT US AND SMILE!
                        DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by houseofpain
                          Ah ha...call me HOP kwame. Love the beer quote btw...In all fairness to the chimp, you can ask for mods all day long, but its still Sarge's site, and Pojo is his webmasterbater, its their call. Both of them know me real well, if they think whatever is going on these days warrants having me back on staff, they'll pull the trigger regardless of someone politicking me there.
                          Good call HOP

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

..this thread has nothing to do with ..if you were a mod here.
                            My earlier politicking was #1 for Zahzoo who said he was not interested, or Twonabomber to replace Nickdfresh OR Lounge.

But it is not an invalid complaint to say we havent' rotated the mods, and since DDLR down we've had the opportunity to induct some very strong, knowledgeable and consistent members who were not eligible before due to the previous "one mod per site" rule or else Seshmeister would have been mod at both the whole time... so the time is ripe to rotate mods regardless of my issues with Lounge and Nickdtrash anyways.

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

So, you go on a induced weeks long rant, and now you are saying "Ummm, ahhh, it's just a good idea to rotate mods sometimes and everynowandagain.....Good idea, huh??"
                              That's quite a stucock quality.
                              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                              sigpic

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

The simple fact is this... houseofpain is an ROTHARMY original...

yeah he disappeared... but he was loyal to sarge... he never jumped ship to ddlr.com

Even I did that... lol... but I was fired... so I was like DLR in EAT EM AND SMILE MODE...

uh u hu hu hu h uh uh huuh u u hu hu

houseofpain for mod.... end of fucking story....

I was here like DLR during the golden period (78-84)

And left during the Van Hagar era (mezro)

And now im back...

And you know what???

EAT US AND SMILE IS FUCKING BACK...

So come on houseofpain... say those two magical words...

SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...