• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Yeah, that bugged the SHIT out of you, remember?

Remember whining when I showed up?

Remember all the warnings you sent me when I showed up?

Shit, me Sharkey, JHale, Kwame, and chef were the life of the party there.

Place turned into a yawn fest after we all left.

Funny how my Happy Father's Day Thread was voted Best Thread too....
    "Life of the party?"

Moron.

With all due respect to Sharky (cos he's been my pal for a decade) you aren't even close to what respect people have for him. Seriously, to most people (again) you're viewed on the same level as Fab and Van Squealin. HA!!!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      Oh, I know you will. Just like Fab Machine, you have nothing better to do.
      Project much, Mr Kettle?

You may not know this, but DG outted you. Said you weren't online because you no longer had a computer or internet access.

ooopsie.

But you're back now!!!

Good for you.

Wonder how you'll use your time here.....

Rehashing old shit with us?
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by MAX
        Yeah and you would be such a shallow cuntass childlike fuck to post PRIVATE messages... Nevermind, you've done that before. You're as classy as Fab.
        It's simple, simpleton......don't lie about PM's and you'll never be called out on it
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Project much, Mr Kettle?

You may not know this, but DG outted you. Said you weren't online because you no longer had a computer or internet access.

ooopsie.

But you're back now!!!

Good for you.

Wonder how you'll use your time here.....

Rehashing old shit with us?

Here we go with the "us" shit again? I was here a long, long, looooong time before you and I'll post wherever and whenever the fuck I want. Get it?
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
            "Life of the party?"

Moron.

With all due respect to Sharky (cos he's been my pal for a decade) you aren't even close to what respect people have for him. Seriously, to most people (again) you're viewed on the same level as Fab and Van Squealin. HA!!!
            Sharkey and I talk all the time off this board, mensa.

We work 2 blocks from each other.

And yes, we were the life of the party over at RothFarts.

Too bad it's gone now. Or we could read all of your stining wit over there.

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
              It's simple, simpleton......don't lie about PM's and you'll never be called out on it

Didn't I just admit that I was wrong and didn't remember? For fuck's sake, I was a mod and trying to keep the peace. I'm still touched that you saved it.

Cute... :blushing:
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                Here we go with the "us" shit again? I was here a long, long, looooong time before you and I'll post wherever and whenever the fuck I want. Get it?
                So will I, dumbshit.

Get it?

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Sharkey and I talk all the time off this board, mensa.

We work 2 blocks from each other.

And yes, we were the life of the party over at RothFarts.

Too bad it's gone now. Or we could read all of your stining wit over there.

He's a great guy and too bad he's friends with you. Again with the lameass "fart" jokes?

Clever.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by MAX
                    K, Ms. Machine, I'll admit when I've been corrected. It's cool that you save shit from closed sites. Talk about queer... LMAO!!!

You fucking love me just like Fab Machine. You've got that hungry for the cock look in your eyes, I know it!!!

Oh, I know you will. Just like Fab Machine, you have nothing better to do.
                    You sent me the PM here because I left RothFans, quietly I might add, and you felt the need to????? Who fucking knows what you were thinking. Like I said FIRST, you're really not worth the effort.

Wow! For a peon and self-professed bad ass who can own anyone here, your shit is lamer than Gar's or C-Dog's.
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      He's a great guy and too bad he's friends with you. Again with the lameass "fart" jokes?

Clever.
                      Yeah, too bad.

Ruins your little day, doesn't it?

Will you grow up, and move on?

You sound like my teenagers talking about high school.

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by MAX
                        Didn't I just admit that I was wrong and didn't remember? For fuck's sake, I was a mod and trying to keep the peace. I'm still touched that you saved it.

Cute... :blushing:
                        You were the exact type of Mod over there that you bitched, whined and hissy- fitted about over here. The only response I ever had in regards to you was pointing out that fact.....still smarting over it.

Get a life and move on...I did.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

You were the exact type of Mod over there that you bitched, whined and hissy- fitted about over here. The only response I ever had in regards to you was pointing out that fact.....still smarting over it.

Get a life and move on...I did.
                          And that's what's so fucking funny about this whole thing....

Both Maxi and Ms. Pad are so fucking thin-skjinned and sensitive about anyone saying anything about RothChats that isn't to their liking...

Maxi will boast that he'll post anything he fucking feels like here, but heaven forbid anyone should say anything negative about RothChats or him.

He's the one posting in Thermos' thread dedicated to me. Dont see him posting anywhere else much. Just rehashing old fights with me.

For such an internet badass, he sure is insecure.

God I wish Warham hadn't pulled the plug on that mess. They'd both still be over there.

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

You sent me the PM here because I left RothFans, quietly I might add, and you felt the need to????? Who fucking knows what you were thinking. Like I said FIRST, you're really not worth the effort.

Wow! For a peon and self-professed bad ass who can own anyone here, your shit is lamer than Gar's or C-Dog's.
                            Once again, I didn't remember sending you a pm but I'm touched that you saved it on your computer. I've NEVER saved a pm outside of the site that it's on. The fact that you thought so much of me to keep one of mine after so long is indeed flattering.

Thanks sweetheart. :kiss:
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

And that's what's so fucking funny about this whole thing....

Both Maxi and Ms. Pad are so fucking thin-skjinned and sensitive about anyone saying anything about RothChats that isn't to their liking...

Maxi will boast that he'll post anything he fucking feels like here, but heaven forbid anyone should say anything negative about RothChats or him.

He's the one posting in Thermos' thread dedicated to me. Dont see him posting anywhere else much. Just rehashing old fights with me.

For such an internet badass, he sure is insecure.

God I wish Warham hadn't pulled the plug on that mess. They'd both still be over there.
                              Fab Machine....

She keeps going and going and going...........

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

You have to go back many, many posts, to find where Maxi says anything outside of THIS thread......

But guess who the other posts are directed to.....

Yep, you guessed it..... ME

Originally posted by MAX
                                Fuck you're obsessed.

Peeps like Dan and myself were members here looooooooooooong before yourself so just chill dude. wtf?
                                Originally posted by MAX
                                I can't quitchoo neither...

Seriously Lounge, that was over a year ago and I apologized cos it was just a joke.

Anyhoo and keeping with the holiday spirit, I've baked you some cute pussycat cookies and some milk to wash it down. I feel horribly for hurting you so much.

Talk about being sensitive.

Again, I hope this helps ease the pain?

Comment

Working...