X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by MAX
    About "us?" Who the fuck is "us?" You and kwame (who only left in all probability cos you grabbed him like a woman scorned at a dinner party and said "let's go honey!!!"

Lounge, fucking seriously, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITICAL PUSSYWIMP on any site EVER!!!

Seriously, quit (uhuhuhuhuh) acting like such a badass until your balls drop and you can actually walk the walk.

Twerp

Let's recap, shall we! This is your first post in a thread totally unrelated to u(a pattern that probably carries on through your life) and you decided this was the time and place to attack me?

Wonder what a Super-Mod like yourself would have done had the roles been reversed over at RothFans?

I was perfectly content on ignoring you but not when you attack me you, little bitch.
    Last edited by kwame k; 12-08-2009, 04:55 PM.
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      Why are you telling him to STFU. I thought anyone can post anything they fucking want?

And you have a very short memory. Kwame was a hilarious fucking poster over at RothFarts.

Even if he is only a drummer.

Cos my beef (prior) was with you and then he chimed in when I don't even know him. And yes, drummer's aren't always the sharpest knives in the drawer.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k

Wonder what a Super-Mod like yourself would have done had the roles been reversed over at RothFans?

Oh, snap.

Dead on, Todd.

This thread would NEVER have been allowed to go on for 300 posts and 6 pages at RothChats. It would have been closed.

I know this for fact. I started a Dear Thome thread, and it didnt make 9 posts or 2 pages before Maxi killed it.

Different sites, different vibes.

Roth Army is NFL Football. RothChats was Touch Football on pillowtop mattresses with hot cocoa and tickle fights afterwards.....
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Let's recap, shall we! This is your first post in a thread totally unrelated to u(a pattern that probably carries on through your life) and you decided this was the time and place to attack me?

I was perfectly content on ignoring you but not when you attack me you, little bitch.
          "little bitch?" lmao!!!

Hey, now that Lounge and I have stopped, you can stop following. K, 'lil pup?
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
            "little bitch?" lmao!!!

Hey, now that Lounge and I have stopped, you can stop following. K, 'lil pup?

Yes, he is a drummer, and therefore mentally challenged......

However Kwame is no pup. I've seen him take apart trolls with ease.....

Now if we could just fix his constant drooling problem,

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Oh, snap.

Dead on, Todd.

This thread would NEVER have been allowed to go on for 300 posts and 6 pages at RothChats. It would have been closed.

I know this for fact. I started a Dear Thome thread, and it didnt make 9 posts or 2 pages before Maxi killed it.

Different sites, different vibes.

Roth Army is NFL Football. RothChats was Touch Football on pillowtop mattresses with hot cocoa and tickle fights afterwards.....

K,

Thought we were done?

Regarding your NFL reference. No, this site is more like that no holds barred ultimate fighting, which has always been great and has it's place. Rothfans had rules and we NEVER denied it. There are places for BOTH!!!

Seriously though, I hope Warham's ok cos nobody's heard back from him?
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by MAX
                Cos my beef (prior) was with you and then he chimed in when I don't even know him. And yes, drummer's aren't always the sharpest knives in the drawer.
                I stated a fact that you were acting exactly like the Mods you bitched about over here. I did it respectively and clearly pointed out a fact. No name calling, only a member of a board stating the obvious. Oh, you're only allowed to say whatever the fuck you want? Maxi=Nazi!

You on the other hand have only attacked me, called me names and called me a liar...When I have in fact never even mentioned you or, at the most, commented on others posts about you or RothFans but very rarely because as I have said....You're not really worth the effort.
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX

Seriously though, I hope Warham's ok cos nobody's heard back from him?
                  He posted here last week.

As for being "done"..... I dont even know what that means, really.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

I stated a fact that you were acting exactly like the Mods you bitched about over here. I did it respectively and clearly pointed out a fact. No name calling, only a member of a board stating the obvious. Oh, you're only allowed to say whatever the fuck you want? Maxi=Nazi!

You on the other hand have only attacked me, called me names and called me a liar...When I have in fact never even mentioned you or, at the most, commented on others posts about you or RothFans but very rarely because as I have said....You're not really worth the effort.
                    All true.

Good post.

But be prepared, Maxi will want the last word.....

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      K,

. Rothfans had rules and we NEVER denied it.

No, you just don't like it when anyone bitched about them.

Trolls bitch about OUR rules of no dick pics, no N-word, and no underage smut.

Do we get all pissy and defensive? No. We tell them to fuck off if they dont like it.

There IS room for both. Sadly RothChats is no longer.....

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

He posted here last week.

As for being "done"..... I dont even know what that means, really.

K, I'm happy to hear that he's still kicking cos I was worried. "Done" meant finished brawling, no?

Yes, "last word" coming up...

Now as for your 'lil pup, why keep it going? I don't like him and he doesn't like me. It's over.

Deal?
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Trolls bitch about OUR rules of no dick pics.....

Jizzy still posts here? :confused:
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by MAX

As I've already shown you, liar....you attacked me here first.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

As I've already shown you, liar....you attacked me here first.
                              True dat.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                                With all due respect to Sharky (cos he's been my pal for a decade) you aren't even close to what respect people have for him.
                                You are wrong. It has been 9 years.
                                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...