Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

That's because there are too many links in there. If you're running a 1024 horizontal resolution or lower, they're all on top of one another.

I get that on my notebook too, but not on my home computer.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Performance seems to have gone downhill considerably in the last few weeks... Not sure what running under the covers but it's eating up CPU time on my system about 20-40% higher than any other Vbulletin sites I visit. Also seems to be impacting such that typing in the quick reply field is caching and takes about 10-20 seconds to show up on the screen... I ain't that fast of a typer....
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Why is it when my resolution goes thru the color blue, like when I drink a 32 ounce Blue Freeze Slurpee from 7-11, that I ooze a big blue shit many hours later?

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

STFU.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Jagermeister
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by ZahZoo
            Performance seems to have gone downhill considerably in the last few weeks... Not sure what running under the covers but it's eating up CPU time on my system about 20-40% higher than any other Vbulletin sites I visit. Also seems to be impacting such that typing in the quick reply field is caching and takes about 10-20 seconds to show up on the screen... I ain't that fast of a typer....

I have that problem also.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Sarge
              If anyone wants the default smilies replaced, point me to some replacement ones that you like.
              can we add a biker smiley?biker.jpg
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

i also miss the daily announcement of users' birthdays on the main page. i can't seem to find that info anywhere else.
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Who would have thought that progress on the site would grind to a halt for months once we got to the point where the interior designers came back in?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    Who would have thought that progress on the site would grind to a halt for months once we got to the point where the interior designers came back in?
                    cash grab?

JUST KIDDING, SARGE!!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think the steam in those San Francisco bathouses plays havoc with their laptops...

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

Comment

• Mezro
                          Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          I think the steam in those San Francisco bathouses plays havoc with their laptops...
                          I think the steam actually helps soften all the debris around the keys

The holdup wasn't on our side. We couldn't move things forward without Sarge's approval. Now that Sarge is back in touch, things are rolling again. Sarge emailed Travis FTP, Hosting, MySQL info, etc yesterday and all 4 of us (Sarge, Melton, Me, Travis) are in touch via email. I want this fucking thing wrapped up ASAP so we can all go back to our little corners of obscurity. That is where we stand.

Mezro...as per the drill, when I know something else, I will let you guys know...
                          Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Thanks for your up-the-dates Mezman

There almost seems like a stand-offish vibe going down around here,
                            like, do I post ? do I like the current layout, do I hang back as Sarge is
                            about to stretch Mezro's friend's Melton's skins to the fore ground ??

The anticipation... Its like waiting for the follow up to 1984.

The place looks like it has a Rockin hot body as it is, Im guessin'
                            Melton's "Tatts" will enhance the vibe even more...

But 20 Members a day ?? Traci Lords would do that before morning tea........

I cant figure out if its lack of Van Halen, sick of Van Halen or
                            everyone waiting for the finished product. But something is holding
                            the soldiers well entrenched of late....

Its like, please sir, can we now wreak havoc on this interweb canvas,
                            or should we wait ?

I hope the "I" in Rith Army was addressed in the minutes...

If thats an issue, I got the person, best graphics artist I have
                            ever worked with..... Free of charge for the Roth Army...

(read: Pana will pick up the bill) lol.....

Fuckit... Place looks good... Been here over 1/4 of my life want to see
                            it back to its best before retiring to that corner of obscurity you so
                            decently described Mr Mez.....
                            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

I am still having the dreaded "dupe post" problem once in awhile. This happened to me a couple of years ago also. Dunno what fixed it.

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                                I am still having the dreaded "dupe post" problem once in awhile. This happened to me a couple of years ago also. Dunno what fixed it.
                                Out of curiosity, when you click "submit", do you notice any substantial lag time? What I'm saying is that your browser may be having some difficulty reading the site's Vbulletin code. This is fairly common with browsers in use other than Firefox. For example, CHROME is not set up to work properly with the platform, and as a result experiences all sorts of malfunctions, from simple reply posting to normal board functions (such as the arcade) not working at all. It's entirely possible the problem could be as simple as that.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...