Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The new look is nice... performance problems I reported several weeks ago persist.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      Not sure how much I have access to these days, but I've done a bit of ransacking myself over the past hour, and couldn't find anything with regards to the smileys in any of the subgroups...

for what it's worth...
      I was starting to think I had got mixed up but it's still there in the VBulletin manual.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

I don't see that entire menu Sesh....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well I can't see anything at all.

They must have tied that bit down, need to wait until Conmee or Sarge looks in. It's not exactly crucial anyhoo.

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

WOW this Place is friggin really pimped out i love it..now i gotta get use to all the new stuff. Awesome job webbies.
            Roth Army MP
            Originally posted by Panamark
            Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
            or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
            Originally posted by BITEYOASS
            She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
            Originally posted by JAY HALE
            so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• Mezro
              Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
              The new look is nice... performance problems I reported several weeks ago persist.
              vBulletin 4.0.3 has problems that are causing some buggy behavior with the site. There is a 4.0.6 maintenance download available now that offers over 100 bug fixes. Should help with some of the performance issues.

Mezro...Sarge or Conmee will probably install it soon...
              Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Mezro
                Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                I don't see that entire menu Sesh....
                Mezro...I double checked again and couldn't find it either...
                Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
                  vBulletin 4.0.3 has problems that are causing some buggy behavior with the site. There is a 4.0.6 maintenance download available now that offers over 100 bug fixes. Should help with some of the performance issues.

Mezro...Sarge or Conmee will probably install it soon...
                  4.0.6. is really smooth, and doesn't tend to bog quite as much as earlier versions. We installed it a couple of days ago at another site, and have had no major issues with it. I highly recommend using it, as the upgrade is well worth it.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Reverberator
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Aug 2004

There's a lot of people here who stepped up and made a difference to the new look of the site , some paid for it , some put shitloads of time into it , some did nothing and then moaned about it......
                    Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                    the chazzers are so lucky
                    so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Bob_R
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                      4.0.6. is really smooth, and doesn't tend to bog quite as much as earlier versions. We installed it a couple of days ago at another site, and have had no major issues with it. I highly recommend using it, as the upgrade is well worth it.
                      That would be over at TCR? Anyway, yes we're running 4.0.6 and it's much better than the buggy 4.0.3

We're also completely redesigned. So, anyone that wishes to have another place to hang you're more than welcomed.
                      Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Reverberator
                        There's a lot of people here who stepped up and made a difference to the new look of the site , some paid for it , some put shitloads of time into it , some did nothing and then moaned about it......
                        You have a special way with the obvious... but it appears graditude and constructive feedback is predominately ruling the day with the upgrade.

Now if you want to make the most positive "reverberating" improvement to the board and Roth Army community as a whole... there's one final modification required in this implementation effort. It only requires a single click with the permanent flag invoked in the admin panel under the user/member management section... Imagine the positive ramifications...
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

If only you were more trustworthy with such totalitarian views AND Admin access, Zah.

[cough]http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/index.html[/cough]

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

and if you would quit beating a dead horse (especially after you've admitted that you know what you post isn't accurate) you wouldn't be such an asshole.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                              If only you were more trustworthy with such totalitarian views AND Admin access, Zah.

]
                              Said the moron DEMODDED for not being able to be trusted with the keys.....

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Said the guy who voted for said guy who made a thread entitled "Do NOT make me a Mod!"

Comment

Working...