X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    According to what I've read, there should be a "Smilie" section of the Admin CP, but I don't show it at all.... Maybe it's my access or something like that....
    Could be, maybe you need to be a full Admin rather than a Supermod. Once you get access to it, it's really easy to use with a full interface so you won't need any tech skills.

I can't remember exactly whereabouts the option appears on the CP, I haven't used it since DDLR went down years ago.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
      Well, can you upload them? I like MegaUpload.com, as it allows you to upload fairly large files & doesn't limit your connection too much when downloading.I think you can download around 500kb/s, maybe more, as opposed to "rapid"share & others, which cut your speed down to 90 something.

Cheers! :bottle:
      It would still take a long time for him to upload them. Each show was split into four 1 hour sections, each of which was 30MB or something and there are what, 35 or 40 shows?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Hopefully we can bring back the Groan button soon. Some of you bastards are getting off way too easy.
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
          Hopefully we can bring back the Groan button soon. Some of you bastards are getting off way too easy.

There's a groan worthy post if ever I saw one.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            It would still take a long time for him to upload them. Each show was split into four 1 hour sections, each of which was 30MB or something and there are what, 35 or 40 shows?
            Yep. But after a couple of us downloaded them, he'd never have to bother uploading 'em again. There'd be others willing to do it. AND, if for some reason he loses them, they'd still be around.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Yeah, yeah.

Ever since Panamark told us what groaning people means in Australian, you kept groaning all kinds of posters for no reason, you sick, sick man.

Is there absolutely no shred of dignity left in you ambulance chasers?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

It doesn't appear that I have the access to even attempt to modify the smiley's....

Mez/Travis, do you guys see the Smiley menu in the Admin CP ??
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Mezro
                  Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  It doesn't appear that I have the access to even attempt to modify the smiley's....

Mez/Travis, do you guys see the Smiley menu in the Admin CP ??
                  I see nothing in the Admin CP for Smileys in the main menu or any of the submenus.

Mezro...looks like I don't have access to that area...
                  Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    Yeah it would be good to get all the radio shows up. The video and audio in the Vault still don't seem to be working but it looks to me like a pretty straightforward fix of getting the embedded player working again - the donkey work of the links pointing to the right places seems to be ok.

One for Conmee perhaps if he can be peeled off a whore for 20 minutes...

There's actually quite a lot of stuff in there that is working like text interviews and pics and so on mainly from 1999-2004. I bet a lot of people never go there because they don't know about it.
                    i have all those newspaper articles that hit the day of the announcement, i copy n' pasted them to text files. i didn't know i could save the whole thread as an HTML so i kinda fucked up there. the daily threads woulda been good to have. or maybe not.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Some of you bastards are getting off way too easy.
                      And probably way too QUICKLY...

I bet you most of these fuckers are two pump chumps....
                      Originally posted by perilouspete
                      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

What's a "pump chump" - an alias username?

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                          .. are two pump chumps....
                          .. somebody call for the Chimp Pimp?

BEAST,
                          BC!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Not sure how much I have access to these days, but I've done a bit of ransacking myself over the past hour, and couldn't find anything with regards to the smileys in any of the subgroups...

for what it's worth...
                            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

am i a little late to say it looks fantastic

well done guys
                              I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                              Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• jero
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004