Can we get a "no thanks" or "dislike" button?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
    I am with Warf on this one.
    Is there really need for punishment system?
    Yes, yes there is. And you've been a very bad girl so get ready for yours
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Yes, yes there is. And you've been a very bad girl so get ready for yours
      Hahahhahahahaha What sexy punishment do you have for me? A ban for two weeks
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

The delusions of grandeur are running rampant through the minds of many at the Roth Army....

It's only a message board people... unless you're a diehard VH fan or a fat internet obsessed human being.... there is a good chance people have never heard of this site...

Let's have fun people.... life is too short fighting over stupid politics and wondering what forum a thread should be in....

rotharmy.com : Helping old, fat married men escape their wives.... one drink at a time....
        Last edited by WARF; 12-11-2012, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by WARF

rotharmy.com : Helping old, fat married men escape their wives.... one drink at a time....
          Well that's the next tee shirt slogan sorted
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Dean Vernon Wormer: Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Dude, I love this site.

But we got some REALLY BIG fucking fishes..... living in a SMALL SMALL SMALL fucking pond....
              Last edited by WARF; 12-11-2012, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

My new slogan...

"Whether your username is RED, ORANGE, WHITE or BLUE.... David Lee Roth has never heard of YOU...."

(Actually the only member who knows Dave is in white... but whatever. )
                Last edited by WARF; 12-11-2012, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by WARF
                  My new slogan...

"Whether your username is RED, ORANGE, WHITE or BLUE.... David Lee Roth has never heard of YOU...."

(Actually the only member who knows Dave is in white... but whatever. )
                  Hahahahahahahahahaahaha i love you, man
                  The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                    Hahahahahahahahahaahaha i love you, man
                    It's a fan site. This place has ALWAYS been a fan site, and when Eddie Van Halen goes off his fucking rocker and replaces David Lee Roth with Richard Marx.... we will still be the fucking David Lee Roth Army. It's very simple. The most powerful person connected with the band here usersname is in white lettering. None of us are powerful here, and more importantly none of us are getting fucking paid to work here. We were NEVER David Lee Roth's official site. The only official site David Lee Roth owned was operated and powered by SLAWTERHOUSE and, "TK" also known as the keepers. So please remember to have fun here and enjoy yourself. Sometimes your so called power here can be eliminated at the press of a button (look at Mezro) uh uh uh u hu hu hu h u hu h

Okay, you rowdy motherfuckers..... I am ready to hit the sauce....

Rock on!
                    Last edited by WARF; 12-11-2012, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Hey....regardless of the fan site aspect, this place has been an internet "living room" for well over a decade.

I discovered it by accident in the 2002 time frame when I was searching for info on a friend of mine named "Heavy" who was a roadie for Skynyrd and ZZ Top in the mid-70s to early 80s-time frame. I actually found a mention of him, posted HERE AT THE ARMY in 2000 or 2001.....I read the guy's post, then read the thread, then I checked out the rest of the forum......and being a CVH fan (the only way to fly), it was not long after that I became a member. At some point the site went away, and when we all signed up again, all previous posts were erased or some shit.....this is why the earliest you can go in this incarnation is fall of 2004.

This brings up a good point:

It would be cool if someone could write a history of the Army.

Who the founders were, how they met, when and how they decided to create the site.....then split the bio up into, say, chunks of history 5 years at a time.

There are numerous photochops created to be posted here at the Army (I created quite a few....the Katydid comics where she was getting ass-raped by Satan were legendary), but there are just certain threads that are legendary....certain trolls which were legendarily stupid.......and epic posts of vile abuse heaped upon trolls, miscreants and other morons through the years.......

Who could forget the infamous NeoCon Short Bus?:

Or the mindless barf posted by Gar during his years-long attempt to appear smart about....someting...anything.....

Seriously, it could be a thread in it's own section here. Re-posts of great wars and petty arguments....re-posts of classic put-downs....like the following post made in rebuttal to Garfuckle one day:

Who can ever forget the "Katydid was in a terrible accident" thread in Hitchworld?

Later tonight I will go find my backup CDs for old computers.....I have saved some great stuff from Roth Army over the years....

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Attached Files

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Some peeps (like Krusty, Katydid, Kunty....why do the names of these troll bitches always begin with the letter "k"?) have no hope at all of being noticed by anyone, mainly because they are NOT smart, funny, cool, perceptive, or an otherwise decent human being.

They are so worthless (to themselves, hence to others) that they only way they can attempt to make something of themselves is to spew negativity in a desperate bid to attract attention.

But as a result, there can much entertainment and hilarity had by all....in the guise of utter contemptible disgust......

This is one of my most prized possessions from the Roth Army:

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Thank you, 'TardRock/Dr.Phil.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Shut up, bitch!

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                                Veteran
                                • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                                Some peeps (like Krusty, Katydid, Kunty....why do the names of these troll bitches always begin with the letter "k"?) have no hope at all of being noticed by anyone, mainly because they are NOT smart, funny, cool, perceptive, or an otherwise decent human being.

They are so worthless (to themselves, hence to others) that they only way they can attempt to make something of themselves is to spew negativity in a desperate bid to attract attention.

But as a result, there can much entertainment and hilarity had by all....in the guise of utter contemptible disgust......

This is one of my most prized possessions from the Roth Army:

Ahhhhh. The dislike function. Those were the days.
                                RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                                LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

Working...