• LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    It must be called Estrogen Alley!
    We already have that.....

It's called Mean Street

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      It must be called Estrogen Alley!
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
        I am assuming after the last three "ladies threads" posted in the Non-Forum it wouldn't be long till -The RA- women have little or no demand for respect or lady like behavior at all?

Having dissrespectfull discussion bullshit posted by women here or by the men here towards women centrally located instead of drifting of to nowhere in some dissapearing thread is what you want have at it.

You know you girls don't want to talk about shoes and shit like that with each other at all.

It will get just silly and have no different direction that any other forum here allready.

You will get your forum I am quite sure.

Because people think it will bring in more people .

While the rest of the world is doing other things... and snap texting each other..... and not using the net forums, as much or at all.

Do you know why 90% of the discussion here, on any subject, drift off subject...?

Cause nobody gives a fuck and generally doesn't want to hear about it.

What a women's forum idea is, is pulling content normally posted in all the current forums and locating it somewhere else...it's stupid.

If you girls get a women forum I want a specific men's forus to talk about women...all the bullshit we all say in all the other forums..but under the heading, Men's Forum...why becuase it is STOOOOPID!

YAY IT"S STOOPID!!!
        It's called the muff thread. Or one of many others.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
          It's called the muff thread. Or one of many others.
          And that's dedicated to worshiping lady parts, you have an issue with that? Thought you dug them too?
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

I see the same people are starting the same shit again.

Watch now as it will tell me who started it, while conveniently overlooking what's prolonging it. Beyond any reasonable length.

Cheers!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
              Nope, your favorite was "clem" if I recall, and yes you did follow people from thread to thread.
              Um, eh, never used that term once. "Clem?" Really? And no, I haven't post stalked anyone unless they've post-stalked me...

And I have no idea of past history because of my join date? I mean, it is likely I've read threads here prior to 2012 don'tcha think? And check the number of posts/threads of that which you are in need of protecting and see if your shit stalking premise really holds true. It's an occasional drive-by at best.
              Sorry Clem, but not even sure what you are saying here...

I get it - you're the resident curmudgeon, and you seem to be a pretty smart and witty guy. But I think your last sentence kind of sums it up.... your "sorry I missed" tone isn't a big departure from your "doesn't know what the fuck..." comment from a page or two prior. You just flat out will not accept being wrong contritely about anything in any way. I didn't attack you, call you out, or "shit stalk" you from thread to thread. Hell, I even posted that I wasn't looking to have an "in your face" moment re: the silly engine thing because of a very common misconception/bullshit issue among some car enthusiasts.
              I never said you did attack me, at least not here. That's not the point. The point is that you mindlessly derail things quite often without contributing much. That's basically called "shit-stirring" I think. I don't mind a good bit of shit stirring, but when that's all you do it gets a bit old --my only point. And I'm not a "curmudgeon" I call 'em as I see them and that pisses some off. But that doesn't make me the sour puss...

I wonder if envy_me (see, I didn't even use the "Sven" reference) enjoys all this chivalrous behavior from her online BFF's, or whether deep down she feels a little like her intelligence/resilience is being questioned due to people not having confidence that as a grown adult she (see, I used the feminine) can fight her own silly battles on the "internetz". Seriously, did some of you grow up in a house where mom got her ass kicked by meth head boyfriends each and every day, and that's driving the lust to come to the rescue of the resident damsel in distress?**
              But making the same knee-jerk auto-comments isn't "questioning her intelligence." It's just repetitive and annoying post-stalking. There are many here who have posted back negative commentary to her and I don't "chivalrously" "defend" her at all. Usually it's actually based on something in particular she said rather than ANYTHING she said...

Now, upon proving and then you reluctantly admitting you were incorrect, I could have done a virtual victory dance, loaded up a post full of smilies, sent a few PM's, and tried to put together the most creative way to spell/illustrate the word "owned" and/or a clever play on words for your member name. But that seems a little tired, even for me.
              That would have made you that excited?

** Disclaimer: no offense intended to mom's who made bad boyfriend decisions, or those children who found themselves involved in those kind of unfortunate circumstances. With how quickly the diaper rash develops with some 'round these parts, I wanted to make sure I made that clear.
              I think they have wipes for all that...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                My father once owned a 1972-73 Cadillac with a preposterous 472 under the hood, which made sense after all when you considered the body was pretty much as heavy as a Sherman tank and the furniture inside was like a complete living room set from Mangurian's.
                LOL My father had the infamous hump-back caddy with the tragic 6.0 (I think). It had all the handling characteristics of a giant brick on rollerskates...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                  I didn't condemn them for doing it, I pointed out the similarity. That's the difference.
                  But I don't always call c-dog names and I've posted to him normally in several threads based on the discussion. I certainly have, but 'sockfucker' and all that ain't my term. I think "cadaverdouche or cadaverasshole" were maybe mine, but I don't think I've even used those lately because it gets sort of boring. I don't hate c-dog at all actually. I do question half of the bullshit he's stated here and that's where most of the flaming comes from because he's said a whole spectrum of bizarre things ranging from how he was just a kid in high school (way back) trolling for lolz to most recently his nephew was involved in one of the cliche Nigerian internet check scams and he had to sell the bike he was "making payments" on...

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                    And that's dedicated to worshiping lady parts, you have an issue with that? Thought you dug them too?
                    Don't be dense.
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      But making the same knee-jerk auto-comments isn't "questioning her intelligence." It's just repetitive and annoying post-stalking. There are many here who have posted back negative commentary to her and I don't "chivalrously" "defend" her at all. Usually it's actually based on something in particular she said rather than ANYTHING she said.
                      Ezactly! Well put.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Now, back to the topic at hand. This is a matter of organization, nothing more. Max's non covers a wide range. Think of it like making a sub-folder in your my documents on your computer. You divide your folders into categories, and then save your files in the appropriately categorized folder. It's not rocket science, nor is it the start of us women taking over the world. I've been on other boards where there were female forums and there was never an issue.

Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Angel
                          Now, back to the topic at hand. This is a matter of organization, nothing more. Max's non covers a wide range. Think of it like making a sub-folder in your my documents on your computer. You divide your folders into categories, and then save your files in the appropriately categorized folder. It's not rocket science, nor is it the start of us women taking over the world. I've been on other boards where there were female forums and there was never an issue.

Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.
                          Stop trying to piss in the Urinal....OH BURN>>>>LOL!!!

2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                          clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                            Stop trying to piss in the Urinal....OH BURN>>>>LOL!!!

Pretty lame burn, even for you. :p

Comment

• Dr. Love
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

lol, you guys will argue over anything
                              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                                lol, you guys will argue over anything
                                no they won't!
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...