• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Never was
    Envy glad you had better experiences than those who had to deal with him regularly. I only been around him once since since 2010 but for 4 years was an unfortunate neighbor. Everyone he came into contact with instantly hated him, myself included and almost none of them knew he even played guitar. One of his first conversations was him bitching about paying off a woman fan he punched in the face, he felt it was unfair cause she deserved it and made him do it so now he looks crazy. He regularly referred to woman as garbage. Prior to being a neighbor he was arrested for taking his girlfriend hostage at gunpoint, and arrested for threatening to kill a female passenger on a plane. In 2010 he was still referring to the hostage incident as a misunderstanding and again unfair cause she was a woman shouldn't have the same right. Yeah he is bat shit crazy. Glad he your experiences are good but he has a long and clear pattern of having issues with woman. Few people I have met create as much instant dislike from those around him as that dude.
    Some of those things sound so over the top that I wonder if they are made up.
    Okay, the unleashed fury on the plane is widely known. But regarding women, I've had just the opposite experience with him. If you want I can PM you the story. It's not a secret in itself, it's just that I don't want everything out in the public.
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by FORD
      I don't think Elvis appriciates the Swedish Bikini Team...

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
        My "I wouldn't argue that" is simply agreeing that there is shit out there (here) that's as tiresome as yours.

I don't give a fuck how long anyone has been at it.

Perhaps you feel singled out at the moment.

Ask envy how that feels. Or Cadaverdog. Take your pick.
        Yeah, it sucks.

Comment

• Never was
          Foot Soldier
          • May 2012

His arrest record is public. The hostage thing I believe was covered on TV I believe or least he complained about it being on TV. I never actually looked. I'm sure the fire is as well there was media around the aftermath. I didn't record my conversations with him or any other of my neighbors, that seems creepy. The plane incident was also public record. He has a long record, Envy. The FBI doesn't show up for hostage situations that are made up.

Glad your experience is good, hope he has changed. Can only speak to my experiences that frankly I wish I rather not have.
          Last edited by Never was; 05-28-2013, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

His arrest record is public. The hostage thing I believe was covered on TV I believe or least he complained about it being on TV. I never actually looked. I'm sure the fire is as well there was media around the aftermath. I didn't record my conversations with him or any other of my neighbors, that seems creepy. The plane incident was also public record. He has a long record, Envy. The FBI doesn't show up for hostage situations that are made up.

Ok, I believe you. It's just that he was so sweet and kind every time I've met him.
            I'll PM you.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It sounds like Yingyang really has a problem "unleashing the focking fury" and carries around way too much of it. Even his apparent love for "comfort food" isn't helping him.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Never was
                Foot Soldier
                • May 2012

That song was about the chick he threatend on the plane per him.
                She is my idol for pissing him off that much.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I used to live in the same neighborhood as Yngwie in FL. He is truly a massive asshole. I loved when his Ferrari caught fire at the local gas station and the neighbors not only did not help but they applauded, awesome (for the record he was NOT in the car, no one was hurt but the car). Man has god given music talent which is awesome cause without it he would be rotting in jail or dead. His son is an a-hole too. Yngwie has serious issues with humanity and woman in particular. One of the more messed up peeps I ever known.
                  That's fucking awesome. He seems like a total cock from what I've read...

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by envy_me
                    I don't think Elvis appriciates the Swedish Bikini Team...
                    Nor do I appreciate them...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                      But there is a difference, don't ya see? I don't have enough "cred" because of my join date. So, my once in a while jab is a "stalk", but someone else having 10+ posts (of the 30 or so that will load on a given page) repeating the same shtick, is well, you know...
                      No, you don't have any cred because you're a doucher that offers nothing to the site because nearly every post is a creepy thread-to-thread stalkathon. Like 90% of posts are completely content free boring "Sven" jokes.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        Nor do I appreciate them...
                        You're rediculous'...

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                          Damn...out of thanks.
                          gotcha back, sister...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            You're rediculous'...
                            You're a ferry...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

OOOOOooooooooooohhhhh! The guy that thinks that vaginas are "icky" called me a "ferry."

Comment

• VetteLS5
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                No, you don't have any cred because you're a doucher that offers nothing to the site because nearly every post is a creepy thread-to-thread stalkathon. Like 90% of posts are completely content free boring "Sven" jokes.
                                But praise be to the "sockfucker" work, yes? Oh that's right... must be those of status "taking care of the trolls", huh? Remember - one man's cyber ladyboy can very well be another person's troll. I guess you could say I'm a keen observer and quick study?

Did I miss your follow up to your assertion that I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about re: Corvette engines?

Comment

Working...