Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

As for penis pics...You may not want them anymore once I post a pic of Glen Gunderson's disease riddled dick...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Angel
      As for penis pics...You may not want them anymore once I post a pic of Glen Gunderson's disease riddled dick...
      I like to see all sorts of deranged things. I made a post about that maggot cheese after all.
      The downside is that I haven't eaten cheese sice...

I have a great pic with a penis in it I'd love to post Can't wait.
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by envy_me
        I totally agree... Again.
        I mean I hate sports, but I never go in there and ridicule people.
        You want to ridicule people in the sports forum have at it but if you think the rest of the forums here are tough you haven't seen anything yet

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

I like to see all sorts of deranged things. I made a post about that maggot cheese after all.
          The downside is that I haven't eaten cheese sice...

go ahead, "the they" won't ban you
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Now envy, if cdog wants to post his mug shot that should be his decision.

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
              You want to ridicule people in the sports forum have at it but if you think the rest of the forums here are tough you haven't seen anything yet
              I don't want to, that's the whole point.
              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                Commando
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                Now envy, if cdog wants to post his mug shot that should be his decision.
                Shit-stalker, fight-starter you...

Survived the in-laws I see?

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                  Shit-stalker, fight-starter you...

Survived the in-laws I see?
                  Despite their best efforts

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

You ladies already have threads and there are so few of you...I would think maybe starting your own site would be better ..like ..ahhh...Coffee Talk..or some rancid shit like that with endless complaints about how you love Babbs Stiesand but can't afford tickets.
                    Our threads are already sily enough most of them guys and girls to blame...but the need for more forums to appease certain cliques or bigoted specifically described groups is BULLSHIT!!!!

This site has head lining forums of a general nature then the threads within are of a more specific nature ..a Fourum named WOMEN would be exactly like, Racism.

We could then get a white then a black forum then a forum about shoes and then other specific titles....sounds like seperatist talk to me.

This site is pussified enough..not that women pussy up things, but shit...can you women ever be pleased EVER!!!!

I am surprised the gay co-alission hasn't demanded a gay forum here because you know how they work Hollywood and everything else if Gays aren't represented up front and sticking it in your face you are a basher by defaulty... of not meeting their demands of equality thru speratist infinite room filling over affected flamboyant expansion.

All the world is giulty by not being what someone else thinks they are at the time.

Rant Over.
                    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

This isn't the ladies forum? With all the cat fights in here it sure had me fooled.
                      WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                        You ladies already have threads and there are so few of you...I would think maybe starting your own site would be better ..like ..ahhh...Coffee Talk..or some rancid shit like that with endless complaints about how you love Babbs Stiesand but can't afford tickets.
                        Our threads are already sily enough most of them guys and girls to blame...but the need for more forums to appease certain cliques or bigoted specifically described groups is BULLSHIT!!!!

This site has head lining forums of a general nature then the threads within are of a more specific nature ..a Fourum named WOMEN would be exactly like, Racism.

We could then get a white then a black forum then a forum about shoes and then other specific titles....sounds like seperatist talk to me.

This site is pussified enough..not that women pussy up things, but shit...can you women ever be pleased EVER!!!!

I am surprised the gay co-alission hasn't demanded a gay forum here because you know how they work Hollywood and everything else if Gays aren't represented up front and sticking it in your face you are a basher by defaulty... of not meeting their demands of equality thru speratist infinite room filling over affected flamboyant expansion.

All the world is giulty by not being what someone else thinks they are at the time.

Rant Over.
                        And this is coming from a chick/dude/vegetable, you can't argue with that.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I really don't care one way or the other, but I'll vote yes if that's what the other ladies want!
                          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Northern Girl
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                            Then again, maybe it would be nice to have a forum apart from all the sexist fucking assholes like yourself!
                            Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                              I really don't care one way or the other, but I'll vote yes if that's what the other ladies want!
                              I don't see what's wrong with the ladies having their own forum. And it's only segregation if guys can't post in it. Which doesn't sound like is the intent.

Personally I'm fascinated when the wimmens talk of feminine grooming and whatnot. It's when you start talking about shoes (apparel, not sensible) and purses that I start to glaze over...

Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                                Then again, maybe it would be nice to have a forum apart from all the sexist fucking assholes like yourself!

Did The Kristy steal your AV ...cuase, I am kinda turned on by that post....

I got a idea we will decorate this place, every room... I mean forum page, exactly like you want it, we will then put those 50 pillows on the bed ...I mean change the forum names to whattever you want... then we will paint the house whattever color you want ..I mean make the front page different maybe some curtains hanging on the sides....I and the rest of the dudes will be sitting on shitty broken chairs with our feet on cold concrete out in the garage smoking and having beers,...in our 10ft square man cave, while you ladies occupy every square foot of the 3000 sg ft house ..I mean Web Site.

If you get out in that kitchen and make me a sammiches..?
                                2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Working...