Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 The Official 2010-2011 Notre Dame Fightin' Irish Sports Thread!!! - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2010-2011 Notre Dame Fightin' Irish Sports Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Bumping this for the Icon...

Are you shitting me? Notre Dame finished the season 12-0 and are playing in the National Championship game! Where the hell is Commie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Little Texan View Post
        Bumping this for the Icon...

Are you shitting me? Notre Dame finished the season 12-0 and are playing in the National Championship game! Where the hell is Commie?
        I told Commie to have faith in Brian Kelly.

He wasn't good enough for the WolverQueens to hire (thank goodness), and Michigan State was just plain too dumb to hire him.

Comment

• Brethren and Sistren,

I got shit to do these days, what with trying to be a professional and such. Lots of international travel and not a lot of time for whores and blow... Ok, that's a lie, what time I DO have generally always gets committed to whores and blow... and so my presence on this site has suffered as a result. Blame it on Obamacare or fiscal cliffs, etc.

Long story short, I'm quite pleased with the team's record this year, and I didn't think Kelly had it in him to build a team around DEFENSE first. Should be a better game than most people are expecting, and I would be remiss if I didn't say I believed the Irish will win 24-19. I'm throwing in some special teams and defensive scores and a safety. The wild card will be Golson. If he plays like a freshman, the Irish will lose; if he plays like he did against Oklahoma AND McCarron plays like he did against A&M, I'll take our chances. But we'll see. I've been talking to Brownsound1 a lot as he's a 'Bama fan, and I just think there's no better stage and no better opponent for Notre Dame if this really is the year they get back to the top.

Now if we could just get one more studio album out of DLR and the boys, and a couple more tour legs, I'll be pretty stoked.

That is all.

Icon©®™

P.S. Von, my brother, I "might" be out to Motown for the auto show if I don't end up going to Santiago next month. Will keep you posted...
          An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
          hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Chripes...Icon AND THAT FUCKING BROWNSOUND IN THE NATTY TITLE GAME...

and my Buckeyes all planning on how to get some tattoos...

shit aint right...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Originally posted by fourthcoming
              Ohio State had a great year....can't take anything away from them......BUT.......first let me preface this by saying I love Big 10 football and have followed that conference for a long time. I was always a PSU fan when I was under the illusion that Paterno was actually a decent human being. Anyway......Buckeyes had a solid year but that conference blew this year......very weak.
              No shit...still went 12-0 a year after going 6-7 in a BCS conference.

The Big Ten did suck ass though...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Working...
              X