Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I don't give a shit what any of the Cleveland owners do...as long as it brings a title...

The difference between me and most is that I've entered a zone where I don't give a shit about the players for the teams I root for in a sense of thinking they are kings or cunts...

I don't care...

I care about the name on the front...not the name on the back...

Bring in whoever...just win a title...

I don't give a shit about comparisons either...Jordan...LeBron...whatever...two different players...two different times...for my money...I'd take any of those guys on the 60's celtics...

If I had to pick one player...all time...to start a team...Bill Russell is my choice every time...

and my second pick would be Oscar Robertson...who is the true comparison to LeBron...IMO...

Robertson was a 6'5", 220 pound point guard, who could play all the positions...and passed the ball first.

Oh...and Rodman's a douchebag...c'mon...

Cousy would be up there as well...

but you give me Russell, Robertson...and ham n eggers...and I could win titles every year...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      but you give me Russell, Robertson...and ham n iggers...and I could win titles every year...
      Poji...what's with the racist stuff?

Comment

• damngoodtimes
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

Fuckin' Tribe on a ROLL right now! The starting pitching has been sensational for the last month or two.
        David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
        — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• damngoodtimes
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          I don't give a shit what any of the Cleveland owners do...as long as it brings a title...

The difference between me and most is that I've entered a zone where I don't give a shit about the players for the teams I root for in a sense of thinking they are kings or cunts...

I don't care...

I care about the name on the front...not the name on the back...

Bring in whoever...just win a title...

I don't give a shit about comparisons either...Jordan...LeBron...whatever...two different players...two different times...for my money...I'd take any of those guys on the 60's celtics...

If I had to pick one player...all time...to start a team...Bill Russell is my choice every time...

and my second pick would be Oscar Robertson...who is the true comparison to LeBron...IMO...

Robertson was a 6'5", 220 pound point guard, who could play all the positions...and passed the ball first.

Oh...and Rodman's a douchebag...c'mon...

Cousy would be up there as well...

but you give me Russell, Robertson...and ham n eggers...and I could win titles every year...
          I'm with you, brother. Just don't give a shit, want to see a title before the maggots get me. I'm over LeBron either way; the way I see it, if you can get the best player in the league to join your team, you do it. I don't care if it's Adolf Bin Laden.

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
            I gotta make sure next time I am there for work, they are playing.
            I'm out of sick days, you're on your own.

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
            Fuckin' Tribe on a ROLL right now! The starting pitching has been sensational for the last month or two.
            You're far enough away, you can get excited. Most of us here are expecting to be disappointed again.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
              You're far enough away, you can get excited. Most of us here are expecting to be disappointed again.
              My life as a Cleveland sports fan has consisted of a delicate balance of getting excited WHILE still expecting to be disappointed. Like I said, just once before the maggots get me.

The absolutely bizarre part of it is that I managed to move to the one town that is almost as cursed. Only one title in Atlanta EVER, and I was rooting for the other team. So even by adopting the teams down here as my "B" teams, thereby DOUBLING my chances, I'm still looking at an O-fer.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                Fuck LeBron. The Cavs have no balls if they bring that punk back.
                No balls, coming soon to the Q!
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

And here we go. Another Cavs season full of expectations, this time they may actually be met.

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Holy hell, Browns in first place.

Too bad I am off tomorrow, I would love to see the Steelers fans crying at work. That is, if they even show up.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

Well, Cavs are cruising into the playoffs. We'll see what happens, but this is where the rubber meets the road. I don't see them having too much trouble getting to the Eastern finals, but it is the first time in the postseason for Love and Uncle Drew.

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

[chant]FUCK OFF BOS-TON(clap, clap, clapclapclap)[/chant]

Gonna be tough going without Kevin Love and J.R. Smith.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Oh look, rednecks in Ohio can clap like retarded circus seals.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

HONORARY PRES.JPG

James scored soo mmmuch BiLL CLLINTon mmade him an HONORARIY PRESIdennt!/!
                            Add to Ignore list

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Oh look, rednecks in Ohio can clap like retarded circus seals.
                              Rednecks watch African Handball?

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Oh look again, a redneck trying to be irreverent.

Comment

Working...