Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Maybe the Cavs should all put on the Quitness shirts...embarrassing...

If I were Dan Gilbert...I'd start dealing these fucks tomorrow...all of them...except Joey Graham and Mo Williams...and that Hollins kid...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
      yeah, Joe's still out. I'm listening to 1100 right now sitting at my house in Atlanta. Mike Snyder and Jim Chones. I haven't heard an update since he got out of the hospital; I guess that was about two weeks ago.
      there was an article in the PD around then, he's gotta go back in for another procedure. bypass or something.

this was Nov 1st. http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/blog/...t_surgery.html
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Well...I'm done with it all...there's no real point in throwing out any vitriol until the Cavs have a team on this floor that can compete, and I'm fairly sure we are years away from that happening.
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

hahahahaha...alright...check out Jamahl Mosley...the assistant coach...as LeWhore talks shit...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AmCmHGZxVsw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AmCmHGZxVsw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

James is a certified fuck head. "Look at me, I can join my 2 girlfriends in Miami and win a meaningless game in December against my old team I bent over and fucked". You are still a douche bag loser James and You will never be Jordan, at this point the best you can hope for is to be Toni Kukoc. Riding the coattails of others because you were unable to do it yourself. Fucking loser.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Damn it...D'Backs sign Zach Duke...I thought they were going to non-tender him...would have been a nice add...

Comment

• Little Texan
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                James is a certified fuck head. "Look at me, I can join my 2 girlfriends in Miami and win a meaningless game in December against my old team I bent over and fucked". You are still a douche bag loser James and You will never be Jordan, at this point the best you can hope for is to be Toni Kukoc. Riding the coattails of others because you were unable to do it yourself. Fucking loser.
                Yeah, fact remains that Miami still hasn't beaten a team with a winning record this season. They can beat sub-500 teams all week, but once they come up against the likes of the Lakers, Celtics, the Mighty Mavs and other good teams, they get bitch slapped!

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  hahahahaha...alright...check out Jamahl Mosley...the assistant coach...as LeWhore talks shit...
                  I have a friend that is CEO of a clothing company that let's just say, caters to NBA types. He is very good friends with an assistant on the Cavs, and he told me a long time ago, that LeBron has been the most hated guy in the organization since day 1. He said when they used to see him coming down the hallway in the arena, they'd go the other way. He also said LeBron totally believes and lives by the "King James" moniker.

Comment

• Bob_R
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Last night in no way shape or form changes anything. I don't care if that douchebag wins 5 championships including this season (which they won't). This guy had an hour long TV program to announce his intentions. Talk about self-serving and insecure. That's wrong on many levels.

He was free to go to whatever team he wished to. But, that doesn't excuse making a mockery of the situation.
                    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Still...it's funny how these kids on the Cavs TREAT this 26-year-old like royalty. He's standing their, bashing them on the sidelines, right in front of the bench, and you'd think that someone would fucking get up and tell him to fuck off...other than the assistant.

There are a bunch of stories about LeBron acting like a spoiled cock...of course...when he's scoring 15,000 points...and leading your team to 60+ wins a year...it's easy to overlook.

There really is something subhuman about the way that the guy acts. "It's all about the kids." What a joke...

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

At least the circus has passed, and now Miami can get back to it's routine of plodding up and down the court while playing no defense, getting their ass handed to them by any team with a plus .500 record then whining about their motivation.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• SilvioDante
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2004

The thing about LeBron is he is the typical player of this generation. He doesn’t have the fear of losing. That is why he will never be “legendary”. There is not one person who watches the NBA that could say he is not great, but he wants to be a legend.

You watch Larry Bird. You watch Michael Jordan. These guys did legendary things:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H_RJ5XN8TK8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H_RJ5XN8TK8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                          (Sorry in advance)
                          <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_bvyUcmFgMA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_bvyUcmFgMA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

They showed the most emotion when they lost. They were the BEST with their backs to the wall. What does King James do when he's up against it?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4d-Mnfz6iB0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4d-Mnfz6iB0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Players and kids today don’t get it. They play all summer on their AAU teams and as long as they put up the numbers to impress college or pro scouts, that’s all that matters. Not the outcome of the game. They are trying to get theirs. Good enough numbers, they will get their endorsements. They will get their money. Greatness use to be tied to winning, now it's mostly tied to inflated numbers.

When I think of LeBron I think of two quotes by two of my idols:

"Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win." - Bob Knight

"Stats? You wanna know my stats? Super Bowl IX,X,XIII and XIV" - Terry Bradshaw
                          "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

You are right Silvio.

I have seen those issues escalate with my youngest ones sports. The coaches are being pounded by the youth organizations to "develop" the kids, and ignore wins and losses. Good theory, but you end up breeding selfish individual players that have no idea of a team concept, and winning as a team. The youth organizations are demanding the coaches breed superstars. It is pathetic, and has really taken the idea of team competitiveness away. These kids today, for the most part, don't give a flying fuck if their team wins or loses, as long as their stats are outrageous.

I'd rather have a true "team" of mediocre talent, that wins championships, than a team of superstars that thinks only about their individual stats.

The reason Scotty Bowman was so successful, is because he didn't give a rats ass about the superstar. He made Steve Yzerman completely change his game. He told Yzerman to do it his way, or go away. Yzerman did as he was asked, and was rewarded with multiple championships. Most of these spoiled bitches today, especially the ghetto mentality of the NBA players, would have told Bowman to fuck off, and they'd have went elsewhere for the money and the fame, and forsaken multiple championships.

Individual competitiveness has displaced team competitiveness in a lot of the sporting world today. Sad.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SilvioDante
                              (Sorry in advance)
                              lotta fuckin' nerve posting that clip in the Cleveland chatter.

...great post, though
                              David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
                              — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• SilvioDante
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
                                lotta fuckin' nerve posting that clip in the Cleveland chatter.
                                Sorry again. After I found the video I put two and two together.

I am an idiot, I know...
                                "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

Working...