Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • damngoodtimes
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

I'd be shocked if Texas doesn't blow the Tribe's offer to Swisher out of the water, now that Hamilton's gone
    David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
    — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

We'll see...I do think that the Indians have an offer out there. I do think that Swisher, an Ohio boy, was waiting for Hamilton to sign. I do think he will get many offers.

My bet? Cleveland gets Cody Ross and a staring pitcher...like Edwin Jackson...or a Shawn Marcum.

I still think Cabrera gets dealt...and that's the big move to me. If they could move Cabrera...to say...St. Louis...for one of their top prospect pitchers...the staff could be great for years to come..

And that's a game changer...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Kyrie with 41 points in a loss...looks like Cleveland will have another lottery pick this year. It would be nice if Sacramento didn't...so we could get their pick too...such is life...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Hello Nick Swisher...

Comment

• damngoodtimes
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

He's not a superstar, but it's still nice to see the Tribe open up their wallets. Starting to fill out as a decent lineup. It's all about starting pitching right now.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
              He's not a superstar, but it's still nice to see the Tribe open up their wallets. Starting to fill out as a decent lineup. It's all about starting pitching right now.
              He's an extremely underrated player...not a superstar in New York...in Cleveland...

megastar imo...and a homish-town-boy...

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

after also adding Bourn, I'm moderately excited about this team. Starting pitching remains the big ???

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

The Indians will make a move here soon...but how about Danny Salazar. I called my Dad while the game was going on...and he's a Yankees fan...

and he said calmly, "When will they deal him to the Yankees..."

My only reply was grudgingly..."too soon..."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

The Cavs go out and bring in Jarrett Jack and Andrew Bynum...

both risky moves, but if they pay off in the least...

LeBron will be back...

The team has a nice roster...with LeBron...the best roster in the East...

if healthy...and that's a big if...

but at least Gilbert makes moves...

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                      The Cavs go out and bring in Jarrett Jack and Andrew Bynum...

both risky moves, but if they pay off in the least...

LeBron will be back...

The team has a nice roster...with LeBron...the best roster in the East...

if healthy...and that's a big if...

but at least Gilbert makes moves...
                      Bynum is worth a roll of the dice. Hard to find a skilled big man.

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Almost went to the Tribe game yesterday, but I was downtown Wednesday and didn't really feel like going back. Missed a good game. Oh well...
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Fuck LeBron. The Cavs have no balls if they bring that punk back.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
                            Fuck LeBron. The Cavs have no balls if they bring that punk back.
                            I have a hard time stomaching Lebitch to. I couldn't stand Jordan either but he didn't bail on his team like a cunt.

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
                              Almost went to the Tribe game yesterday, but I was downtown Wednesday and didn't really feel like going back. Missed a good game. Oh well...
                              I gotta make sure next time I am there for work, they are playing.

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                                I have a hard time stomaching Lebitch to. I couldn't stand Jordan either but he didn't bail on his team like a cunt.
                                I didn't like Jordan either, but there is no comparison.

Rodman was right. LeBron would have gotten killed in that era. Bill Laimbeer and Rick Mahorn would have bitch slapped that punk.

Comment

Working...