Fuck my fucking alcoholic wreck of a father.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

fraroc, I'm not trying to bust your balls or anything. But do you have a job? some sort of education thing going on? Maybe you need to be there less, even if I'm not necessarily saying "move out". Maybe get more of a life of your own that doesn't involve sitting around watching TV or obsessing over your father's drinking. I think things would sort of take care of themselves if you focused more on improving your situation rather than trying to control what your father does...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-30-2013, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And dude, what's your obsessing with baiting posters you've never met? The whole gunt thing is pretty old at this point...

Comment

• fraroc
        Commando
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Von Halen
        He's a spoiled brat Zah. I'd fucking drink too, if I were his Dad.

My 30 year old is an ER Doctor. He did his whole undergrad on scholarship (academic) and then paid for most of the rest on his own. Like Zah, I paid 30%, maybe less. He started reffing hockey games before he was a teenager. He did that, had a job at the hospital, and a job with the Sheriffs dept. all the way through medical school. Oh, and owned his own home at 21 too. My 14 year old is starting his 4th year of reffing hockey games. He will do the same stuff, through law school.

I'm sorry your Dad onconvenienced you while you were watching your tv show. WTF? He didn't buy your lazy ass a dvr too? Maybe he's frustrated with your entitled attitude. I'll be fucked if I gave, or will give, my 20 year old gas money. My first one bought his own car at 16, and paid for his own gas. The 14 year old will do the same when he turns 16.

Sniveling because Daddy interrupted your fucking tv show. By the way, you can get Barney on DVD, if you happen to miss another episode.
        I will not be made the fucking enemy here, Von. This issue is NOT about me. This is about my family. Trust me asshole, I would be MORE than happy to get a part time job, but unfortunately due to the fact that my school schedule is all over the place, it's not in the cards right now. I'd love to but I'm stuck until the semester is over.

Once again, stop pretending you know me.

And Krusty, you can go fuck yourself.
        How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

If your dad is that big of a dick then cut the apron strings and move out. You can remedy this situation today. Surely you have some friends, a chick or a buddy you could stay with. Of course, you'd have to cut back on the murderous outbursts you're prone to lol!!

Seriously, go stay with your girlfriend until you can get a deposit together. Or get a buddy to room with you. Just be sure and don't have any sharp knives in the apartment
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Northern Girl
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Fraroc, I think you should have taken Sesh up on his offer!
            Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Man.

Von?

If you have no compassion at all for someone who is in a difficult spot, then you don't deserve my respect.

It was bad enough allowing all the trolls free reign.

I have no desire to hang out here any longer.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                Fraroc, I think you should have taken Sesh up on his offer!
                Yeah... the bad guys showed up and gave him good life advice...
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                  ZZ, are you over here dispensing questionable advice again?

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

I thought this thread was a bad idea from the start.

Fraroc, maybe a divorce is better for your mom then staying in a bad relationship.
                    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• fraroc
                      Commando
                      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                      At least YOU gave me decent advice and I DO plan to take it.

All Velvet Von Asshole did was insinuate that I am the cause of my fathers alcoholism and that I am the reason why my mother and fathers marriage is going down the fucking toilet.
                      How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        ZZ, are you over here dispensing questionable advice again?
                        Yeah... all my kids are behaving. So I thought go straighten out someone else's minions... I love a good challenge!!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Fraroc - get one of your mom's frying pans, a good cast iron one. Next time that sumbitch comes at you, clock him up side the head. Then go drink all his beer. Then when he wakes up, send him out for some more.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                            I thought this thread was a bad idea from the start.

Fraroc, maybe a divorce is better for your mom then staying in a bad relationship.
                            Ya know... there's some bright, good hearted people around. The kid reached out... we should help him... not help him to go hide!!!

He definitely doesn't need any advice on managing his parents. They need to take care of themselves. He needs to be the kid who's almost grown up and taking all the steps to move into the next phase in life!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Quit school and get a full time job - Walmart is always hiring. Get a buddy to split the rent with. It could be like The Wild Life! Constant partying and chicks and Internet rants on the side! And booze. You gotta have lots of booze.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Forget Walmart... the kid's in the NY area. Not far from Pennsylvania... There's tons of oil & gas jobs in that region due to The Marcellus Shale natural gas play. He needs to get applications in at Southwest Energy, Chesapeake or XTO. He could start out on clean up crews... working 70-90 hours a week usually started around $14-17 an hour. With OT he could be pulling in $75K a year in his first year. Work his ass off and learn he could be pulling $90k two years from now.

Comment

Working...