Fuck my fucking alcoholic wreck of a father.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
    This whole fight started because Dad threw out moms chicken fried steak that was in the freezer.
    Down here a wife would crack her husband's skull for doing that. And throw all his clothes out in the front yard and set them on fire.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      It's a curse. Maybe Warf can come over and play too.
      Let's not and say we did...
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Down here a wife would crack her husband's skull for doing that. And throw all his clothes out in the front yard and set them on fire.
        Same here in my (red)neck of the woods, with the addition of changing the locks on the doors of the trailer.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
          Same here in my (red)neck of the woods, with the addition of changing the locks on the doors of the trailer.
          Oh yeah, the locks would be changed as well.

My mom is 5 foot even. Little bitty lady. If her husband pushed her she'd beat him half to death.

Comment

• fraroc
            Commando
            • Jun 2012

Trust me, my mom is a 5'1 little firecracker, if my dad was trying to seriously hurt her, she would be the first one to bash his precious bottle of whisky over his fucking skull.

It's still fucking despicable what he did.
            How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Trust me, my mom is a 5'1 little firecracker, if my dad was trying to seriously hurt her, she would be the first one to bash his precious bottle of whisky over his fucking skull.

Do you have brothers or sisters or is it just the three of you there?
              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

You should have called the law. Plain and simple.

And don't any of you go breaking any bottles of whiskey. That's a sin in itself. It's not Glennfiddich is it? Because if it is then you really should take it away from him. I mean, I can see breaking a bottle of Ezra Brooks but definitely not Glennfiddich.

Comment

• fraroc
                  Commando
                  • Jun 2012

Originally posted by envy_me
                  Do you have brothers or sisters or is it just the three of you there?
                  I'm an only child. It's just me, my parents and my nana who's 85. I really feel bad for my nana though, she's totally monkey in the middle in this situation. She loves her son very much and yet there is no way she approves of ANY of the shit he does, even though she grew up in a time where it was perfectly acceptable to beat the fucking shit out of your children with a leather strap and husbands reigned dominion over their wives. She's still in such great health and its killing me to know that she witnessed what happened (she lives in a downstairs apartment where the feud took place.)
                  How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                    Well, at least Kristy loves me.
                    I don't know. You raised an E.R. doctor and E.R. doctors are assholes.

First they overbill you and then they feed you to the collection agency shark. Not that I would personally know anything about this. Just what I hear.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy

First they overbill you and then they feed you to the collection agency shark. Not that I would personally know anything about this. Just what I hear.
                      Why can't you be like that innocent girl in your av? With the rings on her fingers and the cute smile. She probably likes lipstick and perfume and frilly little lacy things...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Why don't we all just kick back, watch some Spongebob and have a few belts of a really good scotch?

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy

You are dead nuts on. Horrible bedside manners too.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Why can't you be like that innocent girl in your av? With the rings on her fingers and the cute smile. She probably likes lipstick and perfume and frilly little lacy things...
                            The rabbit in the first Monty Python movie was also believed to be innocent.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Threw the chicken fried steak away ??

I'm on the dad's side...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                                Threw the chicken fried steak away ??

I'm on the dad's side...
                                E, you don't count. Everybody knows you live on a diet of twigs and berries!

Comment

Working...