Fuck my fucking alcoholic wreck of a father.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo

I think I'm having a Pulp Fiction revelation here...
    Sounds about right...

Comment

• Igosplut
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
      I'm an only child.
      Mixed feelings about this thread. I shouldn't reply, but I will. I was the product of a single mother. My old man was somewhat of a local legend, and just got out of jail when he got together with my mother. They never stayed together. So I grew up fatherless, but also under the shadow of his rep. He treated me badly, and with contempt for some reason. So early on I realized that it was totally up to me to make my own way in this life. All up to me to make my way. At the time I didn't think it was fair, but in retrospect it was the best thing that ever happened. I might have ended up like him, and that would have sucked. As far as violence went (we were no strangers to that) he tried to fuck me up when I was 16. I was the same size as him at the time and I knocked him out. He came at me for no good reason (he was drunk and wasn't a fighter like I had grown up). Was that A proud thing, did I feel better? No. It was just hollow. Bottom line of this is I moved on from problems with parents. And if you live your life blaming things on your upbringing you truly have to get over that because plenty of others have....
      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I cried.

Comment

• Igosplut
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          I cried.
          If that's for me it's pointless..
          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

You're right. I have no heart.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

this thread deserves a sticky and can become one of the classics...
              Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DaveSUCKSLive
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Oct 2013

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                I don't think he's gonna take your most excellent advice, Nick. Seems like battling davesuckslive on youtube and making outrageous, murderous threats here is more important.
                I figured from his rants on Youtube, he didn't have a life. Or a job. A jobless tone deaf mommy's boy.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  I encourage my kids to read the bible, reading it with an open mind without being fed highlights like a sheep is the quickest way to realize what a nasty crock it is.
                  You encourage young goats to read the Bible ??

But I digress...

The good news is that I've seen many a young child's heart open up to the word of God and their lives changed forever because that's how God's word works...

That's why God's word says to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, we must come as little children...

Maybe through your children you can somehow get back to being a child, and learn to live all over again and dump all of the smug BS and the lies you've been taught throughout your life...

Perhaps then, the Bible will make sense to you because up to this point you are blind my friend...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

KATY, get out of this body!

Kidding you ELVIS... Glad to see you posting again - but this way, how surprising!
                    Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 10-03-2013, 10:05 AM.
                    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Elvis...fuck off already. Your religion rapes the earth, enslaves people and has been used as an excuse for genocide.

Go play on a busy fucking freeway...
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DaveSUCKSLive
                        I figured from his rants on Youtube, he didn't have a life. Or a job. A jobless tone deaf mommy's boy.
                        Oh, now there's a brilliant alias.
                        Last edited by Angel; 10-03-2013, 10:11 AM.
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                          Elvis...fuck off already. Your religion rapes the earth, enslaves people and has been used as an excuse for genocide.
                          Is that what they told you in social worker college ??

I see I touched a nerve...

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            You encourage young goats to read the Bible ??

But I digress...

The good news is that I've seen many a young child's heart open up to the word of God and their lives changed forever because that's how God's word works...

That's why God's word says to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, we must come as little children...

Maybe through your children you can somehow get back to being a child, and learn to live all over again and dump all of the smug BS and the lies you've been taught throughout your life...

Perhaps then, the Bible will make sense to you because up to this point you are blind my friend...

You don't really believe all that bullshit, right Elvis? That's just an act.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Not only do I believe it...

I live it...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                You don't really believe all that bullshit, right Elvis? That's just an act.

Or maybe he caught the KATY...
                                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...