• Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
    none of it is true, Thrills.
    um, bullshit

Maxi has admitted himself to most if not all of it.

Really want to re-open that up?
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
      I can't believe anyone can jog 3 to 4 times a week.
      how is it even possible.
      lol...yes, and the rest is JUST as false
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        um, bullshit

Maxi has admitted himself to most if not all of it.

Really want to re-open that up?
        um, is that a threat?

if so, go fuck yourself.

if not, fuck yourself, anyway.

“Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

So you're saying Maxi didnt leave his wife and kids for you?

Thought he'd made that pretty well known here.

We're mistaken, we got that wrong?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

So you're saying Maxi didnt leave his wife and kids for you?

Thought he'd made that pretty well known here.

We're mistaken, we got that wrong?
            You have no idea how wrong you got that. And it wasn't Max who said that here. It was someone that NO ONE would consider a reliable source. Sorry, but, I would rather not mention HER name.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

You have no idea how wrong you got that. And it wasn't Max who said that here. .
              Yes he did. To me. Still have the PM in fact.

But I'm pretty sure Nick is correct in his post as well.

Couldnt care less, except to say the story sure seems to be changing.

As to mentioning HER name, is she really any different from someone else here who was recently banned twice for pulling the same bullshit SHE did?

Imagine if someone here started posting pics of Max's ex-wife and him together from 3 years ago??? Or started an alias under her name?

You two would go ballistic.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Yes he did. To me. Still have the PM in fact.

But I'm pretty sure Nick is correct in his post as well.

Couldnt care less, except to say the story sure seems to be changing.

As to mentioning HER name, is she really any different from someone else here who was recently banned twice for pulling the same bullshit SHE did?

Imagine if someone here started posting pics of Max's ex-wife and him together from 3 years ago??? Or started an alias under her name?

You two would go ballistic.
                I would LMAO actually!

I hate the bitch!!

No, seriously, I wouldn't want that and have never condoned that. But, yet, some how I got thrown into this.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

No, seriously, I wouldn't want that and have never condoned that. But, yet, some how I got thrown into this.
                  Thank you.

But I dont think you're thrown into anything. It wasn't you who gave it to the prick.

Nice to see we agree

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    Blah, blah,blah.... other than dump their wives and kids for some chick he met on a stupid messageboard using it as an obvious dating site, then prance around with the delusion that anyone any longer has any respect for them--all I can say is congratulations!! I wish I could be an uppity irresponsible douchebag that actively helps stalkers on the interweb and has become everything he claims to have hated. And assuming I was overweight (I am a little, actually), I can still always lose weight (I am actually, I run three or four times a week, unfortunately I go out almost every night and hang out with friends and young women that aren't married to other people, which kind of frustrates things a bit), but you'll still always be a big, flaming bag of douche. The funny thing is that I still manage to attract women, and apparently my "post-traumatic stress disorder" must pale in comparison to your complete personality disorder which forces you to commute across the country for some 40-something milf to get away from your frigid (or does she just fuck everybody but you?) wife...

Congratulations on your complete meltdown, Max. Here's too ya!
                    Just gonna set some shit straight for all you GossipGirls:

1. Max didnt "dump his wife"
                    2. Max didn't "dump his kids"
                    3. I'm not "some chick" or "a MILF" (although I have been called the latter many times :0 )
                    4. A message boards is only as stupid it's TOP POSTERS.
                    5. I came to this site as a die hard Roth fan 11 years ago to talk about Roth.
                    6. I have "dated" EXACTLY ONE member since, and we are still talkin' 'bout Roth
                    7. Max and I, along with folks such as Panamark and SusieQ, met our partners on this site, and if you pull your head out your ass, you'll realize there is NOTHING wrong with that
                    8. No one is "prancing around" anywhere and neither Max nor I give a flying FUCK who respects us here and/or why they don't.
                    9. Who uses the word uppity??
                    10. Max never helped any "stalkers" and he doesn't have "a wife", frigid or otherwise.
                    11. And he flies from SLC to Boston because I am just that good.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/98T3PVaRrHU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/98T3PVaRrHU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

your avatar has left me temporarily impotent
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/98T3PVaRrHU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/98T3PVaRrHU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                          More like fucking TMZ. With cuntributions from Nickdgossip and RumorMachine.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

More like fucking TMZ. With cuntributions from Nickdgossip and RumorMachine.
                            Gee, don't forget to add Maxi Pad and his buddy BF to the list of contributors to this soap opera.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

Gee, don't forget to add Maxi Pad and his buddy BF to the list of contributors to this soap opera.

I dont see where Max is blatantly gossiping about another posters marriage, family and/or relationships. Or speculating as to why someone's "story" regarding such might be changing.

Why did you hold on to a PM for YEARS where Max discussed his personal life with you? Seems kind of creepy to me.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

I dont see where Max is blatantly gossiping about another posters marriage, family and/or relationships. Or speculating as to why someone's "story" regarding such might be changing.

Oh, okay.

Comment

Working...