X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Dude, they're Liberals. They don't have the capability to think for themselves.
    I forgot about that. They're like the Borg but dumber.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Borg, you say?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Liberal crybabies ,what a great band name , might ditch Trumpy van manchild and go with that
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          The closer it gets to the inauguration the more desperate these crybabies are gonna become. If you thought the tears flowed when Trump was declared the winner last month wait until you see how crazy they get when he actually takes office. Global climate change ain't got shit on liberal crybabies. Gutters and storm drains will fill past capacity, rivers will overflow.
          They should just leave. The borders are presently wide open. Get the fuck out.

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Ha ha ha! HilLIARy won't even win the "popular" vote by the time these recounts are done!

Stupid fucking Libtards.

Comment

• Terry
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Ha ha ha! HilLIARy won't even win the "popular" vote by the time these recounts are done!

Stupid fucking Libtards.

http://alexanderhiggins.com/vote-fra...ified-recount/

Yes...indeed, if it came from 'alexanderhiggins.com' (a rather frothy net stew of unsourced conjecture, supposition and innuendo) surely Hillary will lose the popular vote as well when the recounts are completed.

Von, do you perform even the slightest bit of inquiry into the sources you post?
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                Liberal crybabies ,what a great band name , might ditch Trumpy van manchild and go with that
                Liberal crybabies has become an oxymoron.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No, the Oxymoron is a right wing conservative....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• chuckjitsu
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Apr 2012

Stupid fucking Libtards.

http://alexanderhiggins.com/vote-fra...ified-recount/
                    Not trying to be a prick or start a flame war, but do you honestly think shit is really going to change under Trump? He's already walking back his campaign rhetoric (like investigating Clinton and/or throwing her in jail). And how exactly do you drain a swamp by hiring the exact same type of people that gladly filled it in the first place? When he was peddling his clothing line, he didn't care at all that that stuff was manufactured in Asia. Why didn't he make that shit in America?

After eight years of absolute shite (aka the Bush administration), I bought in to Obama's hope/change line and a line is all it turned out to be as he played me and a lot of other people for suckers. He was so so shitty after he took office I couldn't vote for the guy in 2012 after gladly voting for him in 2008. For me, it's not even about Trump personally. i don't particularly care for the guy, but it's not really about that. It's about the fact that I doubt if anybody can fight the entrenched interests in place, assuming Trump's even really interested in trying.

This also has the same odor of what we went through in California when Schwarzenegger and his "governator" horse shit took over- the outsider not beholden to special interest who was going to clean up Sacramento and make California great again. Didn't quite work out that way and his approval ratings sucked when he oozed out of Sacramento. Obviously, Trump isn't Schwarzenegger, but I'm highly doubtful that the results will be much different.

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Terry

Von, do you perform even the slightest bit of inquiry into the sources you post?
                      Well, a Federal Judge just ordered Michigan to halt the recount, so I guess the sources were accurate!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        Liberal crybabies has become an oxymoron.
                        It's a good bit of advice not to use a word if you don't know what it means.

Doubly so if the word actually contains 'moron'...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, a Federal Judge just ordered Michigan to halt the recount, so I guess the sources were accurate!
                          Which member of the BCE appointed the judge?
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                            Which member of the BCE appointed the judge?
                            Your candidate isn't exactly covering herself in glory.

Firstly she got 50 000 votes in MI where Trump only won by 10 000 so she probably won that State for Trump.

I don't think she won the whole thing for him but that State she did.

Secondly it looks a bit like she is using this whole recount thing as a way to raise money for herself from naive Clinton supporters.

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Right...

According to Higgins Trump would end up winning the popular vote once the recounts concluded.

Let's see, Trump is up 82 recount votes so far in Wisconsin. Hillary has 65,514,395 votes. Trump has 62,853,497.

So Hillary is up in the popular vote by 2,660,898 votes. Subtract 82 Wisconsin recount votes for Trump from that amount...

Oh! My bad! Clearly Higgins was right!
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The only reason Drumpf "won" Michigan (or the other usually "Democratic" states, is because the number of voters illegally blocked by the Kristopher K. Kobach "Interstate Cross(burner)check" voter suppression database was far larger than Cheeto's supposed margin of victory (assuming the reported vote totals were even valid).

So blaming Stein for Trump "winning" Michigan would be like blaming Nader for Chimpy "winning" Florida in 2000.

Will an anti-voter-fraud program designed by one of Donald Trump's advisers deny tens of thousands their right to vote in November?
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...