X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

R.I.P. The United States of America

America is dead. It officially died on December 12, 2000, but I held out some hope for a resurrection. Now even that hope is gone.

You want me to believe George Bush Jr won this election?

Then you show me EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING BALLOT with his name on it. Not a printout from an Access Database at the Diebold corporation.

Not the corrupt word of Jeb Bush or Uncle Tom Blackwell.

Produce the ACTUAL GODDAMNED BALLOTS.

What, you can't do that?

Then you can't prove Junior won shit.

For everyone who thought gay marriage was a bigger threat to this country than a drunken cokehead lying us into war,

FUCK YOU TRAITOROUS SHITBAGS. YOU WILL BURN IN HELL RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR FALSE MESSIAH AND FUHRER

America is dead. Long live the Fourth Reich
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

I ain't all that happy about it either, Ford, but I wouldn't go that far.

Just another four years, dude. We got through the first four, we'll survive.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Tissue FORD?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
        I ain't all that happy about it either, Ford, but I wouldn't go that far.

Just another four years, dude. We got through the first four, we'll survive.
        Yup. Although, I think we're looking at more than 4 years of Republican administrations in our immediate future.
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Warham
          Tissue FORD?
          hehehehe.
          I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

The 'goddamned' ballots were counted and Bush beat Kerry by 3.5 MILLION votes!

It's not even close with all the Democratic fraud that occurred in Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Tell us how you really feel?

FORD you need to accept that there are a hell of a lot of uninformed, superstitious folk in the US whether you like it or not.

The computer systems didn't beat you, the bible bashers did.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Very true.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Gotta love the fact that Ohio is in the Bible Belt.

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                    Yup. Although, I think we're looking at more than 4 years of Republican administrations in our immediate future.
                    Which sucks, I think. I was, at the end, pulling for Kerry...not because of any great love I have for him, but I just got tired of Bush jr and his policies...the economy is in the toilet in my neck of the world...while I didn't have any great hope that Kerry could save it, I don't have any other hope that Bush will, either.

Oh well, life goes on. I still love my country, regardless of who's leading it.
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

That's a good outlook Bob. Some people should take a cue around here by your outlook.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        Tell us how you really feel?

FORD you need to accept that there are a hell of a lot of uninformed, superstitious folk in the US whether you like it or not.

I addressed those sisterfucking trailer dwelling neanderthals as well, but it was a combination of the two.

Look at the voting problems thread. How many different instances of fraud were taking place in both Ohio and Florida??

This country cannot go two terms without a legitimately elected President. It's over.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

I predict some classic threads in the near future.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                            That's a good outlook Bob. Some people should take a cue around here by your outlook.
                            Thanks. I think I can feel free to disagree with certain aspects of policy and still be pro-America. There are a lot of things Bush has done that I haven't liked, and there are some things he's done that I have...just varies from situation to situation, I guess.

What I liked about Kerry is his idea to give incentives to companies in America NOT to outsource their jobs. This very thing is what cost me my job with Microsoft, and I've been sitting on my ass ever since that happened.

Now, I could probably obtain a job at McDonalds, sure, but that's really about the only economic upswing I've really seen...my line of work just isn't biting and my unemployment pays me more than McDonalds does, lol.

My wife is a die hard Kerry supporter, so she's pretty pissed, but I'm just trying to go with the flow. So long as I can continue to take care of my family in a relatively safe environment, I can be satisfied, and I don't think I can do that anywhere in the world better than the United States.
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

This country cannot go two terms without a legitimately elected President. It's over.
                              Oh my fucking God. He even got the popular vote this time. Can't get any more legit than that.

Go outside and take a breather.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...