R.I.P. The United States of America

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catfish

WAH, WAH!!!!!!

You liberals are a bunch of fucking babies! And you’re led by the ultimate sissy whiner, FORD!

Suck it up and accept defeat, AGAIN, pussies! And allow me to share some of my favorite stats:

--Bush wins the popular vote by 3 million votes
    --Bush gets more votes than Reagan did in 1984
    --Bush is the first president since 1988 to get more than 50% of the popular vote
    --More people voted for Gore than for Kerry

Fuck you and good night! FOUR MORE YEARS! LMAO!!!!!

Comment

• Catfish

Wait, wait, mah bad!

Bush won the popular vote by 3.6 MILLION votes, not 3 million!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Next time send Gore up there!

Cry me a river, assholes!

Comment

• Catfish

Originally posted by FORD
        America is dead. It officially died on December 12, 2000, but I held out some hope for a resurrection. Now even that hope is gone.

You want me to believe George Bush Jr won this election?

Then you show me EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING BALLOT with his name on it. Not a printout from an Access Database at the Diebold corporation.

Not the corrupt word of Jeb Bush or Uncle Tom Blackwell.

Produce the ACTUAL GODDAMNED BALLOTS.

What, you can't do that?

Then you can't prove Junior won shit.

For everyone who thought gay marriage was a bigger threat to this country than a drunken cokehead lying us into war,

FUCK YOU TRAITOROUS SHITBAGS. YOU WILL BURN IN HELL RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR FALSE MESSIAH AND FUHRER

America is dead. Long live the Fourth Reich

Accept defeat, sissy!

Quit acting like Tanner running around the field in the ‘Bad News Bears—Breaking Training’ LMAO!!!!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
          "Liberation of Iraq"--euphemism for murder as far as I'm concerned.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Lou

Originally posted by jhale667
            Remember, LOU...you're not paid to think. I suggest YOU adopt ALL the unwanted children...send 'em all to Louie's house!
            What piss poor reasoning. The mother is doing the RIGHT thing by killing the child if she doesn't want him, and it's up to OTHERS to house the kids?

Comment

• Lou

What the FUCK! Why are you doing that? I don't misquote you or twist your words.

If you want to say that fine but don't attribute it to me.

Comment

• Catfish

I addressed those sisterfucking trailer dwelling neanderthals as well, but it was a combination of the two.

Look at the voting problems thread. How many different instances of fraud were taking place in both Ohio and Florida??

This country cannot go two terms without a legitimately elected President. It's over.
                You believe everything you read.

And if Kerry had won those two states it would have been fine by you. No voter fraud then, right?

And what about Penn? How come there was no voter fraud there? Because Kerry won that state?

You're retarded!

Have a glass of bubbly on me, dude!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                  and it's up to OTHERS to house the kids?
                  There are others who would take the kids in. It's sad that a couple has to wait 20 years after filing for adoption to get a child. During that time, there are children who grow up entirely in the orphanage.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DaveIsKing
                    BUSH IS YOUR GOD, JHALE AND FORD. FALL DOWN AT THE FEET OF SUPERIORITY, LOSERS. CONCEDE YOUR BULLSHIT TENDENCIES TO REALISM AND GIVE UP YOUR SOVIET PLOT TO CONQUER THE GREATEST NATION ON THE FACE OF THE FUCKING EARTH. TAKE THOSE DICKS OUT OF YOUR ASSES AND GROW UP, YOU ARE NOT A TEENAGE DREAMER, YOU ARE AN ADULT. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND STOP YOUR FUCKING DREAMING.

You, sir, are a jackass. Bush isn't my god---and I have no "Superiors", fucko...certainly not some cockbag who's only defense in a debate is to call someone a 'commie' or 'fag'. :fucku2: I don't always agree with FORD, but AT LEAST HE HAS DEBATE SKILLS. 'Soviet plot'? Now that's just fucking pathetic. Like I quoted, 'we have an alcoholic ex-cokehead with an IQ of TEN in office AND WE'RE STILL THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET." I think you're the one with a dick up your ass, buddy. It's the one you voted for.....
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

BUSH IS YOUR GOD, JHALE. ACCEPT IT AS REALITY. YOUR DAYS OF DICK-EATING ARE DONE. QUEERY IS NOT YOUR PRESIDENT-- DEAL WITH THE LOSS.

DEAL WITH IT. GAME OVER. YOU LOSE.

THIS CONVERSATION CAN SERVE NO FURTHER PURPOSE. GOODBYE.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
                      PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Lou

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                        There are others who would take the kids in. It's sad that a couple has to wait 20 years after filing for adoption to get a child. During that time, there are children who grow up entirely in the orphanage.
                        No but jhale67 being a hippie seems to have the attitude that people should just fuck all they want and never have to worry about any consequences. Jhale67's idea of responsibility is killing the child if you don't want a child, and it's up to others to accommodate that mother and the child if they don't want an abortion.

Comment

• Catfish

Like I said, show me the ballots.

If you can prove each and every vote Junior received, then I will projectile vomit for a couple hours and then reluctantly accept him as a legitimate President.

But we both know that can't happen because half of his votes are fraudulent vaporware.
                          And if Kerry would have won the election you would have been fine with the ballots. Your arguments hold no weight, whiney boy.

God damn you are the BIGGEST baby, dude. Go hug your mom or something. Eat some cookies or some shit. Grab a milk. From the bottle—not her tit this time.

Comment

• mouichke
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                            What piss poor reasoning. The mother is doing the RIGHT thing by killing the child if she doesn't want him, and it's up to OTHERS to house the kids?
                            Maybe, just maybe those people should think about the consequences of having sex. If they don't want to have children, accept the fact that you may get pregnant if you have sex. GET OFF YOUR BACK! Many people want to adopt children. If someone can't accept the ramifications of getting pregnant, give the child to someone who will love them. What if your mother aborted you? The mother is NOT doing the right thing!

Comment

• Lou

Originally posted by mouichke
                              Maybe, just maybe those people should think about the consequences of having sex. If they don't want to have children, accept the fact that you may get pregnant if you have sex. GET OFF YOUR BACK! Many people want to adopt children. If someone can't accept the ramifications of getting pregnant, give the child to someone who will love them. What if your mother aborted you? The mother is NOT doing the right thing!
                              That is 100% right. But Jhale67 lives in the '60s where it's flower power, "peace, love and happiness" where you should be able to just fuck all day and all night if you want without any consequences or responsibility, where what's important is that you (the mother) is comfortable and where the unborn don't count as anything.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                                What the FUCK! Why are you doing that? I don't misquote you or twist your words.

If you want to say that fine but don't attribute it to me.
                                Don't take it personally Lou, but to justify electing Bush, who has murdered 100,000 Iraqi civilians and 1200 US soldiers in the name of a needless war, while using abortion as your reasoning, is just blatant hypocrisy.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...