X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mouichke
    Full On Cocktard
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
    I drove from Syracuse NY to Scranton PA and humped the streets all day!

(and I'm seeing Dave on the 4th, 10th row!)
    Good for you! I am glad to see you did that. You are not the norm on this site, I guarantee that!

Comment

• Big Train
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Says the Drudge Report:

BUSH BREAKS ALL-TIME POPULAR VOTE TOTAL, SURPASSING REAGAN

Ford and others, should I assume then that this is the MOST rigged election in history?

Comment

• diamond den™

Re: Jive Talkin'

Originally posted by Switch84
        This thread's topic is a prime example of idiocy run amuck and hypocrisy at its highest! This country's borders aren't locking you in, Ford. At any given time on any given Sunday you could give up your American citizenship and get the fuck out! Just let the back door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya. All of this whining and glooming and dooming this country, yet you're still here enjoying a lifestyle and privileges that folks from other lesser blessed counties would DIE FOR to have. Give your American status to a poor Mexican migrant worker why don't you? Give it to a Haitian who's turned away everytime they attempt to come here (yet Cubans are allowed to stay if they reach American soil.) Trade places with an Afghan woman, a Sudanese child, a Croatian, or even an Iraqi (pre-Bush Sr. and Jr.)

Put your money where your mouth is, or cancel that check that your ass won't be able to cash.

AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!
        That is 110% right. Some people need to be abit more grateful for what they have and where they are, IMO.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
          Says the Drudge Report:

BUSH BREAKS ALL-TIME POPULAR VOTE TOTAL, SURPASSING REAGAN

Ford and others, should I assume then that this is the MOST rigged election in history?
          Satan Himself rigged it! It's the only possible explanation!!!
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

WE ARE FUCKED

...It's a sad day for the country. I had hoped the American populace would wake up, but it seems the bible-basher/fear vote got Billybob dubya over the top. I'm not going to sit here and spout conspiracy theories.... I don't consider a 3million vote win (what was it, 51% to 49% last I saw in the popular vote?) is a 'mandate' but you can bet in his infinite arrogance Dubya will. NOTHING will change in his administration( for the good at least), but the jackass WILL now have a chance at taking away a woman's right to choose, as well as the REST of our civil liberties, stacking the supreme court to favor his religious nutbag agenda...truly frightening. Plus, he's the best recruitment poster-boy Osama ever had. We had a chance to repair the damage done to the country's reputation in the rest of the world (and they ALL had our backs after 9/11, 'til Jr. alienated them)--- We blew it. Congratulations. Like someone said in an earlier thread...you get what you get.

The only bright spot I see is something a comedian said recently "Just think, ...we have an alcoholic ex-cokehead with an IQ of TEN in charge---AND WE"RE STILL THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET." Let's just hope facist-boy doesn't completely succeed in ruining it...
            Last edited by jhale667; 11-03-2004, 02:03 PM.
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Jive Talkin'

Originally posted by diamond den™
              That is 110% right. Some people need to be abit more grateful for what they have and where they are, IMO.

And you of all people should know that, marrying to get a green card.

How's that job going...

wait, silly me. That's right
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Re: WE ARE FUCKED

Originally posted by jhale667
                ...It's a sad day for the country. I had hoped the American populace would wake up, but it seems the bible-basher/fear vote got Billybob dubya over the top. I'm not going to sit here and spout conspiracy theories.... I don't consider a 3million vote win (what was it, 51% to 49% last I saw in the popular vote?) is a 'mandate' but you can bet in his infinite arrogance Dubya will. NOTHING will change in his administration( for the good at least), but the jackass WILL now have a chance at taking away a woman's right to choose, as well as the REST of our civil liberties, stacking the supreme court to favor his religious nutbag agenda...truly frightening. Plus, he's the best recruitment poster-boy Osama ever had. We had a chance to repair the damage done to the country's reputation in the rest of the world (and they ALL had our backs after 9/11, 'til Jr. alienated them)--- We blew it. Congratulations. Like someone said in an earlier thread...you get what you get.
                Tissue jhale667?

Comment

• Lou

but the jackass WILL now have a chance at taking away a woman's right to choose
                  GOOD.

Comment

• BigDrewHalenite
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    I hate the so-called No Child Left Behind Act. As Al Franken put it, "One of the most ironically named pieces of legislation since the 'Japanese Resettlement Act' of WWII."

Schools basically get budget outlays based on the test scores of their students. So you know what that means?:

a.) Districts (in NYS) lie about their test scores either through outright test scoring fraud. Or by "hiding" their special education students and finding ways to discount their test scores. The most dishonest and unscrupulous School Administrators and teachers shine under no child left behind.

b.) Underperforming schools, that are usually underperforming due to lack of funding in inner-cities because they can't afford good teachers and administrators, further have their budgets cut.

Kids who have significant disadvantages in their socio-economic status are being left behind even more so now than ever. That way, it makes it easier to suppress their votes in the future.
                    I'm a teacher. You nailed it.

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

I'm gonna go eat breakfast.
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by aesop

...You can paint shit blue, but it's still shit. Bush at least has the balls to call a spade a spade. We need to get kids in better schools. period. Inner city schools, if they can't tow the line, should be imploded.
                        And the kids shit on because they are poor and have no real congressional advocates.

-And-

Just a rhetorical question, about how money and budgets never seems to matter unless it has to do with defense. Why is it I never hear a Republican saying the Armys underperforming in Iraq, but throwing money at it won't help? All I hear is Clinton is the anti-christ for cutting the post-cold war military spending. I guess money only matters for buying weapons systems (most of which are almost useless in the War on Terror), but your kids--the fuck with them!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

We had a chance to repair the damage done to the country's reputation in the rest of the world (and they ALL had our backs after 9/11, 'til Jr. alienated them)
                          France, Germany, Russina, China, and the UN all had their hands caught in the cookie jar. Even if Kerry won, they would never jump on to the Iraq thing because we took out their buddy.

And those countries have said that they disagreed on the Iraq thing and they are still very much our ally overall. Still friends, just differing on this action. You never disagreed with any friends?
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Re: Re: WE ARE FUCKED

Originally posted by Lou
                            GOOD.
                            ah Lou, don't be subtle
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• diamond den™

Re: Re: Re: Jive Talkin'

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                              And you of all people should know that, marrying to get a green card.

How's that job going...

wait, silly me. That's right
                              For Your Information.......It was Susie who asked me to Marry her.

:eek:

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

COOL AVATAR

Originally posted by FORD
                                And when they are sent to die in whatever country Ariel Sharon wants them to die in, they will have nobody to blame but themselves.
                                I LOVE THE BUSH AVATAR YOU HAVE, FORD
                                PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

Working...