X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mouichke
    Maybe, just maybe those people should think about the consequences of having sex. If they don't want to have children, accept the fact that you may get pregnant if you have sex. GET OFF YOUR BACK! Many people want to adopt children. If someone can't accept the ramifications of getting pregnant, give the child to someone who will love them. What if your mother aborted you? The mother is NOT doing the right thing!
    That's what Lou believes.
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Snow Ho
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2004

why is it that in general anti-abortionists are also anti-gay??

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Lou
        What piss poor reasoning. The mother is doing the RIGHT thing by killing the child if she doesn't want him, and it's up to OTHERS to house the kids?
        The same could be said for your arguement. You couldn't care LESS what happens to unwanted children. You've said so yourself. You've stated in previous threads you're against premarital sex, or even recreational sex among married partners, since you're anti-contraception. I've stated in other threads I think abortion should be a last resort (with so many other forms of birth-control out there...your stupid ass wants to ban them too) but to outlaw it completely would be a HUGE step in the wrong direction. Seriously flawed, uptight, repressed, piss-poor reasoning.

And I'll make you a deal LOUIE, quit trying to brand me a 'liberal hippie flower-power' type and I'll refrain from noting how much of a sad, intolerant religious KOOK you are. Sounds like you're just pissed 'cause I and people like me have gotten laid more than you EVER will, and never got anybody pregnant. Having said that, if I HAD, I'd sure as fuck be willing to take resposibility for it...but if the mother didn't want the kid, i don't believe I should be able to FORCE her to carry it to term. In a perfect world, she'd carry it and then turn it over to me, thus making me Mr. Mom, but I can't demand that.
        Last edited by jhale667; 11-03-2004, 03:58 PM.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• DaveIsKing
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

FUCK YOUR PISS-POOR STUPIDITY. STUPID FOOL. YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR QUEER LOVER'S ARMS COMPLETE WITH YOUR VERY OWN S.T.D.
          PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Steve Savicki
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Sad...isn't it. Well America and Busheep; be careful what you wish for....
            Anyone that voted for Doubled You should get their arse out on the battlefield instead of drafting innocent 18 to 26 year old Democrats that voted against Junior.
            sigpic

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Snow Ho
              why is it that in general anti-abortionists are also anti-gay??
              I think both are mostly religious issues
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Lou

Assclown, show me where I specifically say I couldn't care less about unwanted children.

Yours is a reflexive argument. You say the children are unwanted so it's OK to kill them. But who are the people that don't want them...uh the people that want to kill them.

That's like saying, "I predict I'm going to wear a red shirt today" when the prediction is of something totally within your control.

Whether or not you "want" a kid is something within your control. It's not some external force acting upon you.

Similarly you choose whether or not to have sex. You do it, you should then have to face the consequences. Killing is not being responsible, hippie.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                  Anyone that voted for Doubled You should get their arse out on the battlefield instead of drafting innocent 18 to 26 year old Democrats that voted against Junior.
                  Not all of them voted against Junior. Just the majority of us voted for Kerry.

And hell, some of us that voted that way are already on the battlefield or where there.

And yeah, whatever happened to that uprising that was suppose to be my generation?
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• fanofdave
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jan 2004

We all have fun at each other's expense in here at some
                    time or another. But the election is done. There is a winner
                    and a loser. Bush won; Kerry lost. Just as the winning side
                    will be excited and party it up, the losing side will be disappointed
                    and even vent out in frustration.

Give FORD and other Kerry followers their due: Kerry put up one
                    hell of a campaign and hopefully opened up the eyes of the
                    republican party to govern more moderately. This election was
                    almost a statistical dead heat. But this election was fair. Kerry
                    saw that and conceded to that fact. In the end, WE are America
                    and we unite to keep our nation the best it can be.

FORD: thanks for your political sparring and over the top views.
                    With that said; everyone needs to quit crying, suck it up, get over
                    it and move forward like we always do in this country. Don't lose
                    sight of your cause, whichever side it may be, because we'll be back
                    in here bitching at and slamming each other again in 4 years.

Can we start getting a few more David Lee Roth posts again, please?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                      but to outlaw it completely would be a HUGE step in the wrong direction.
                      I just find that odd. Me and Lou are on the same side with MANY differences in opinion on this topic, but looking at the Millenial generation and the other behind it yet to be name, pre-marital sex is declining and so is teen pregnancy and abortion rates.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

ALL THIS TALK IS FUTILE.

BUSH WON. PERIOD.
                        PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fanofdave

There are thousands of Dave threads in Main. This is the political forum. All politics all the time.

Don't go to CNN for dick jokes...
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by fanofdave
                            We all have fun at each other's expense in here at some
                            time or another. But the election is done. There is a winner
                            and a loser. Bush won; Kerry lost. Just as the winning side
                            will be excited and party it up, the losing side will be disappointed
                            and even vent out in frustration.

Give FORD and other Kerry followers their due: Kerry put up one
                            hell of a campaign and hopefully opened up the eyes of the
                            republican party to govern more moderately. This election was
                            almost a statistical dead heat. But this election was fair. Kerry
                            saw that and conceded to that fact. In the end, WE are America
                            and we unite to keep our nation the best it can be.

FORD: thanks for your political sparring and over the top views.
                            With that said; everyone needs to quit crying, suck it up, get over
                            it and move forward like we always do in this country. Don't lose
                            sight of your cause, whichever side it may be, because we'll be back
                            in here bitching at and slamming each other again in 4 years.

Go to Main for the Roth stuff.

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DaveIsKing
                              FUCK YOUR PISS-POOR STUPIDITY. STUPID FOOL. YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR QUEER LOVER'S ARMS COMPLETE WITH YOUR VERY OWN S.T.D.

Dude, just come out of the closet already.
                              Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

YOU FUCKING LIBERAL COCKSUCKERS ARE ALL THE SAME. YOU THINK EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU. TALK ABOUT SELF-CENTERED.
                                PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

Working...