X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Fantasy Football League

Alright...if you're on this list...you're in league 1...I've sent you an e-mail

It's the ESPN league...and we'll be paying for it if you're in league 1...

and it'll be a keeper...

League 2 won't be a keeper...but I think we can get enough people that want to either be in 2 leagues...or others that want to get in...more info on that coming...it will be a Yahoo league...and no pay...

This league would be less than 10 per team...not to shabby...there are other options as well...

POJO
    Sarge
    Max
    fairwrning
    DaveisKing
    Snoo
    RBW
    Troy
    VaBeach
    WARF
    AlinChainz
    Eyes
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Post here if you got the e-mail...and went in...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

im in...my god..you have an ugly team helmet Pojo...just fuckin ugly,lmao...
      change the tds to 6 pts bro...and add a couple of bench players and another DL..this is football...ill need all the DL spots i can get

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

and where do i send a check...get me your addy and ill send it to ya...we doin a trophy???

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Is it still at 4 points for a td? I thought I had changed it...

I like the bench players as is...1 extra qb...1 extra te...2 extra wr's...2 extra rb's...1 extra kicker...1 extra defense...

why do we need more?

ahhh...nevermind mr. injury...lmfao...

isn't it set at three for the ir?

before we start sending checks...let's make sure that everyone wants to do this...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Dude...I love my ugly ass helmet...lmfao...

I'm working on one here I can upload...

I WAS working on the white man can't jump theory...

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

my fault..looked at it wrong ..hell , ya got 8 bench spots and 2 ir..thats plenty...hopefully..

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

can you upload any pic for your logo...ill have to check into that...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Honest to christ bro...when I did the IR...I was thinking of you...I almost put it to 4...hahahaha...

Yeah...you can upload a pic I think...I was checking it out while I was making the ugliest helmet on the planet...

We'll call it the Yellow Ledbetter...or worse...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

The thing I like about it is I can control the roster spots...meaning you can't have 5 qb's...just 2...not like Yahoo...

any rat bastard can hord as many players as they want in that league...

right now...we have 4 less roster spots than last year...and you can only have 4 backs, 4 receivers, 2 qb's, 2 te's and 2 k's (2 def as well)

I ditched the defensive player for now...but we'll see...essentially that was a waste position unless you had a dback who was a return phenom...and there were about 2 of those...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Troy will be pissed...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I'm in for a ten spot ...

oh hell yeah.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

and D'angelo Hall is my all rookie pick..he is gonna go off..

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

man..can i switch divisions..i want no part of Pojo in this regular season shit..lmao...i honestly didnt think about it till i saw Troy in the other division..PUSSY..lmao!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

this could be yours.....

Comment

Working...