Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Hey, what can I say...I have a lot of time on my hands...more time to bust your balls with...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Troy
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

How are we coming along on this league anyway? Pre-season is what, 6 weeks away? I can't wait...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Well...I'm still waiting for everyone to sign up...

I didn't check yesterday though...

coming fine....Once everyone signs up...I'm going to merge all these threads...and get the ball rolling...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          I'm going to merge all these threads...and get the ball rolling...
          Christ, 'bout time....

Don't make me get the webbies on you.....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            Glad I'm wearing shorts, the shit's getting deep in here...

Next step from shorts : snorkel.

Have pitched shit on a dairy farm where the shit was knee deep or better, not the best summer job.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

did you wear shorts...and a snorkel?

You fuckin' REDNeCK...

Jesus Va...don't get those fucking webbies on me...rumor has it they are bastards...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Uh ...

Depending on when the money is due I may have to back out and let someone else take my spot ...

I know, how the fuck can anybody not have 20 bucks? All I can say is by sept I'll have 100,000 bucks and would be able to pay it then ... ain't that some shit ...

As for now I'm broken down n' dirty dressed in rags and it looks like the bucks I got for my truck that I just sold because I have no job or life will not make it by the end of Aug ...

Due to my binging and purging and drug related lifestyle it's looks like I'll be pulling out ...

So with that said what I did was set up a yahooshit league, same one as here(see B league), at DDLR and have 5 slots open for anyone who'd be intrested in a bit of rivalry stemming from lasts years there with a few different playas ...

Scoring system will be different this time and can assure everyone that if your name is TroyB and racked up the yardages to carry your team like last years your prob not going to the same in this years ...

Kidding, join you no good bastards ...

Leave all beefs with each others admins at the door if you do join Ha, made that one up too ... no idea if there are ... and don't care if there were ...

I made it because I knew it would roll, we only need 5 slots out of 12 and those may narrow quite quickley, and like I said wanted to make sure I was playing somewhere this year ... wella mostly because I knew it would roll ...

If you're intrested or have complaints about pepes stealing other boards' users for their own check the athletic sapporter there ...

Kidding that's where you sign up!

Okay I've been up for 3 days and my eyes are turning grey ...

Junkie Eyes out ...
                Last edited by Eyes of the Night; 07-17-2004, 02:39 AM.
                Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Yo...Eyes...it's not 20...it's 10...and you're in this fucking league whether you like it or not...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

PS...

or you could just join the B League...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Beefs with each other's admins?

actually interested in that statement...

not any probs from this side of the fence that I know of...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Alrighty then, that solves that! ...

Oh I see, now I'm a fookin' charity case!

Fuck that, I just won't buy beer for a week ...

or buds,

or ...

actually the line of crack I do do is very few and far between but when I do it gets to where if I don't have my kid I'm GONE ...

3 days of nonstop GO ...

You know you're fucked up differently than the normal beer buzz when ...

you take 20 min to think of a post and 30 min on 1 trade involving guru Risin' ...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          Beefs with each other's admins?

actually interested in that statement...
                          Knew you would, I can start some for Von on your part though ... like the way I kinda thought there might be when you got shitcanned as a webbie there so quick you couldn't even stop to think about it ...

Was it that fast? Might of been ... or not, I coulda swore because I was right there ...

Seriously though I even had to make a post to cover my ass there from thinking peeps here would holla because I went behind anyone here who mighted of wanted to join there ...

It's hellarious man because this all happened in the past few days strung out on crack ...

You the Risin', the GURU of all fantasy even though *I* was the one with the fantasy novel idea back in Roth Bowl 1 but never got credit for it ...

All I wanted was a simple credit in the merits so to speak but all that credit you gave to fookin' Full fookin' Bug who didn't even play in the league ...

I swear I don't hold gruges of any sorts but something as big as this has become without me and MY idea ya never know what we'd be doing right now ...

Kidding, somebody was bound to make it happen I'm sure ...

Last edited by Eyes of the Night; 07-17-2004, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

LMFAO...

take days to think of a deal...days my brutha....

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Days to edit also ...

Fuck I'm out broham, you better ponder that offer I just sent in basebizall ...

It's one of those "one's you wouldn't pass up" ...

Anyways, time to go see if I can even shut my eyelids cause they haven't been shut in quit awhile ...

See ya after hybernation all!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Oh...I checked it out alright...read my post in the baseball thread...

Comment

Working...