• Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

wrning...you have...

QB's--Trent Green, SanFrannowCleveland Homo

RB's--Priest Holmes, Tiki Barber, Eddie George

WR--Ike Hilliard, Terry Glenn, and a couple of other duffs...

TE--Tony Gonzalez...

Those are the players worth mentioning...unless you want to save a kicker...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

And Va...you actually remembered your team...probably from osmosis of Troy and I renaming your players in a couple of PM's and you not paying any attention...and then asking again the next day...

RBW...I think I have your team somewhere...but I didn't save all the teams...

just the teams that were given up at the end of the year...

You can only remember 1 player off your team?
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

VA Beach Confluence will be keeping;

Michael Vick
        Clinton Portis
        Shaun Alexander
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

2 more backs off the board...and the big Vickster...

Comment

• Troy
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

I'm changing my keepers:

Torry Holt
            Marshall Faulk
            Marc Bulger

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

As of right now...

Jamal Lewis and LT are my guys...

Not sure who my third is...will wait until Wednesday...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

wrning...make sure you scroll up...your team is listed...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Poj, I was looking at the scoring...

I think the following need to be increased by 1 point:

200+ rushing
                  400+ passing
                  300+ receiving

Similar to the extra point given to 50+ FG's.....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

I was thinking about that...but we didn't do it last year...

and I don't want to completely bastardize the scoring system...

lmfao...we already got the scores close to 200 last year every week...

I don't want them up to 300...lmfao...

of course...let's get some more opinions...

Comment

• Troy
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

300 receiving, when does that ever happen?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Who has Boldin?...lmfao...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          I was thinking about that...but we didn't do it last year...

and I don't want to completely bastardize the scoring system...

lmfao...we already got the scores close to 200 last year every week...

I don't want them up to 300...lmfao...

of course...let's get some more opinions...

My bust on the receiving, it should be 200 for the extra point....

My thing is that those are BIG days, and I think those owners that have the players who do those BIG things should be rewarded for them....

And really when you think about it, who cares how high the score goes ??

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Oh...I truthfully don't care if you ask me...high scoring or not...

I just don't want a point for every damn thing...

I've already upped the defense...to 20 I think...

and am not apt to up any more at this point...but I will if everyone wants it...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

I hear ya....

It's just that the QB that throws for 420 yards gets just as many points as one that throws for 301.... And similar with the running and receiving....

Let's get a show of hands, I think those points need to be added....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I think it's already set up to award players for more yards...I just have to check...doing so now...

Comment

Working...