X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

And here is the Home run that sealed the deal:

javascript:void(playMedia2({w_id:'522431',w:'2006/open/tp/archive10/101406_oakdet_ordonez_wo_hr_tp_350.wmv',pid: 'mlb_tp',gid: '2006/10/14/oakmlb-detmlb-1',vid: '7758',mid: '200610141713110',cid: 'mlb',fid: 'mlb_tp350',v:'2'}))

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Fuck, here is the page then:

The official website of the Detroit Tigers with the most up-to-date information on scores, schedule, stats, tickets, and team news.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

hell the fans were even chanting in the bathroom for the ALDS. And trust me, the hecklers say things that would make a brooklynite blush.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jm4W1Umjw48"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jm4W1Umjw48" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

The Cards are NEXT!!! This will be the 3'rd time they've went up against em'. And they got their asses kicked in 68'.

Comment

• Switch84
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Damn, this thread hasn't been visited in awhile...the Tigers LOST (booo hooooo). in other Detroit news, the Lions handed those pesky, overrated Dirty Birds their ASSES yesterday and I was loving it! 30-14, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

You can hear a pin drop in this beeyotch (the city of Atlanta).
            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• scamper
              Commando
              • May 2005

Originally posted by Switch84
              Damn, this thread hasn't been visited in awhile...the Tigers LOST (booo hooooo). in other Detroit news, the Lions handed those pesky, overrated Dirty Birds their ASSES yesterday and I was loving it! 30-14, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

You can hear a pin drop in this beeyotch (the city of Atlanta).
              You know whats funnier than that? The overated bears getting their asses handed to them by Miami. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Still trying to get over the Tigers ... the Pistons and Wings are going to be contenders for the most part ... but titles will be a surprise ... and well, then the Lions ...

Tough being a Detroit fan.

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

I've become more and more impressed by Detroit's performance this year, even in the losses. They play with heart, it's just a matter of getting the talent to perform, and just getting more talent out there.

Rod Marinelli was definately the right man for the job, and Martz' offense does work. I don't think Kitna has even looked this good before.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Well even though I'm a die hard MSU fan, I can wait for the fuckeyes to get their asses handed to em' by U of M.

Comment

• Switch84
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by scamper
                      You know whats funnier than that? The overated bears getting their asses handed to them by Miami. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

Oh, hush Cowardly Lions fan! Turnoversaurus Rex GAVE them that game, baby. Turnovers will cause a loss for any team and Da Bears are still on top. I'll take 7-1 over 2-6 ANYDAY.
                      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• scamper
                        Commando
                        • May 2005

Originally posted by Switch84
                        Oh, hush Cowardly Lions fan! Turnoversaurus Rex GAVE them that game, baby. Turnovers will cause a loss for any team and Da Bears are still on top. I'll take 7-1 over 2-6 ANYDAY.
                        No No No, I'm a dirty bird fan...that turnoversaurus rex thing is pretty funny. Keep the faith the bears are tough.

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

JOEY

JOEY

JOEY

HAHAHAHAHA!!! BRILLIANT

I hoped he'd throw 5 TD passes........

Serves 'em right..........

MILLAN is the longest running "bad joke" in the league............

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

I hate Millen too, but Harrington ain't good.

Detroit's just THAT bad.

Comment

• Brett
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Joey Harrington still sucks.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Harrington isn't great, that is obvious.

But this is interesting.

Lions with Harrington, 18-37.
                                Lions without Harrington, 5-31.

He was far from the only problem.

They need to build that OL first.

Woody was way overpriced and is way overweight. He has been a major bust. Raiola is not one of the best in the league as was said on the Thanksgiving telecast. Rick DeMulling played excellent in Indy, signed a big deal in Detroit and is now benched.

Fix that line, then the DL, you might get somewhere. Joey is no prize, but lots of Qbs are far more servicable when they have time. The problem has been the draft, the free agent signings, and the ownership.

Comment

Working...