• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Mike O'Hara: NFL report

WARM RECEPTION: Lions rave about rookie receiver

With just the offseason workouts under his belt, Johnson already impresses his teammates.

Life has moved swiftly the last six weeks for Calvin Johnson. Events have flashed by almost in a blur — like watching road signs through the window of a high-speed train.

Johnson has gone through the typical progression for a rookie draft pick in the NFL, but it is more momentous for him because of his draft status.

The Lions drafted him second overall April 28. There was a flight to Detroit the next day for an introductory press conference, then a trip home to Atlanta with his family. He was back the next weekend for a three-day mini-camp, then another mini-camp followed with the veterans.

And now Johnson is nearing the end of the official offseason workout program. The Lions had their last on-field practice Friday. After another week or two of conditioning, Johnson will get what he probably needs most — a break.

All players will be on their own until they report for training campJuly 25. Double sessions begin the next day.

With almost every practice play — good and bad — Johnson has made an impression on the coaching staff and his teammates that has validated the Lions’ decision to draft the wide receiver from Georgia Tech.

“No question,” quarterback Jon Kitna said after Friday’s practice at DetroitRenaissanceHigh School. “The kid is as good as everybody said he was, or better.”

Kitna made a reference to a practice earlier in the week. Mike Furrey and Shaun McDonald were not at practice. Roy Williams has not practiced while recovering from a slight hamstring injury.

Johnson had to step in at different positions, and he wasn’t fazed.

“Every play was designed for Calvin,” Kitna said. “He handled it great. He seems to be fine. He’s the first one on the field. He takes care of his body.”

Kitna is going into his 11th pro season. He was asked if has played with any receiver who compares with Johnson in raw ability.

“He’s a lot like Roy,” Kitna said. “I haven’t played with anyone like that big, who runs, snatches everything.

“This guy is like the perfect mold for receivers, and he has the desire to be great. He went above what I thought he could be. He has a different way about him.

“He doesn’t take any plays off. He gets mad at himself. That’s a good thing.”

The next few weeks are important for everyone — players and coaches. There is a balance between being prepared for training camp and still being fresh for the grind of two-a-days.

Everyone needs to be recharged for camp, including rookies. Johnson is looking forward to the break — but knowing the real work is ahead.

“After that, I go home for a little while, get my mind off football for a little while,” Johnson said. “I’ll get back into my playbook, sharpen up on everything so I can come back into camp well prepared.”

Johnson can feel how he has developed since his first mini-camp. He didn’t have time to train regularly before the draft because of the demands on his time. He traveled to visit teams and spent three days in New York for the NFL’s draft show.

By the end of the first three-day mini-camp, he could feel his legs burning.

“I was hurting those three days,” Johnson said. “I was real sick. I was definitely not in football shape. Everybody will break down after that first two-a-day. Then you’ve got another. It’s worse. From then till now, I’m in good shape. My speed has increased.

“As far as the speed and everything I’ll be all right. The biggest thing is running routes, being real precise, getting in and out of your routes.”

The next giant hurdle for Johnson — and all high draft picks — is contract negotiations. There has to be some doubt whether Johnson will be signed so he can report to training camp on time.

“I’m not thinking about that at all,” Johnson said. “I don’t think that’s a problem, getting the contract done. That’s not on my mind at all. I feel I’ll be in on time.”

Rookie contracts

There is a high price for losing in the NFL, and the Lions have paid it consistently for five straight years. In 2001, Matt Millen’s first draft as president of the Lions, they took offensive tackle Jeff Backus of Michigan with the 18th pick in the first round.

Since then, the Lions have drafted in the top 10 every year — and paid handsomely for their high picks. They drafted Joey Harrington third in 2002, Charles Rogers second in ’03, Roy Williams seventh in ’04, Mike Williams 10th in ’05 and Ernie Sims ninth in ’06.

Rogers’ signing bonus of $14.4 million could be a relative pittance compared to what Johnson will get.

The salary cap in 2003 was $75 million. This year’s salary cap is $109 million — $34 million more than when Rogers was drafted, and an increase of $7 million from 2006.

Guaranteed money in rookie contracts has become more important than signing bonuses, and the Lions will have to lay out some heavy dough for Johnson. Mario Williams, a defensive end drafted first overall by Houston last year, got $26.5 million guaranteed on a six-year contract. Running back Reggie Bush, drafted second overall by New Orleans, got $26.2 million. Quarterback Vince Young, taken third by Tennessee, got $25.7 million.

With those benchmarks, and an expected increase in the range of 7 percent over last year’s draft class, look for Johnson’s guaranteed money to be in the range of $28 million.

Tom Lewand, the Lions chief operating officer and lead negotiator on player contracts, said negotiations on rookie contracts usually don’t begin until July.

The Lions want a six-year contract for Johnson.

Rogers? Really?

Shaun Rogers has spent the offseason doing rehabilitation for knee and shoulder injuries that required surgery. Rogers’ season ended after the fifth game last year. He served a four-game suspension by the NFL for violating the league’s policy on banned substances. Knee surgery, performed the first week of the suspension, kept him from playing again.

Coach Rod Marinelli has made Rogers a project. He thinks Rogers can be a dominating defensive tackle, which he was in 2004 and ’05, when he made the Pro Bowl both years. Conditioning and weight have been issues for Rogers throughout his career. With camp about seven weeks away, Rogers still looks to be substantially overweight, but Marinelli expects him to be in shape for the season.

“Oh, he will,” Marinelli said. “He’s not been able to do a lot. He’s been in rehab with the knee, and he’s gotten some individual work over the last month. The key thing for him right now is that I want to make sure he’s totally healthy so he’ll have his chance to really perform to be at his best.

“He can really help this team if he’s healthy.”

I’ll believe it when I see it.

Get the latest local Detroit and Michigan breaking news and analysis , sports and scores, photos, video and more from The Detroit News.

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
      Commando
      • Mar 2003

Mike O'Hara: NFL report

WARM RECEPTION: Lions rave about rookie receiver

With just the offseason workouts under his belt, Johnson already impresses his teammates.

Life has moved swiftly the last six weeks for Calvin Johnson. Events have flashed by almost in a blur — like watching road signs through the window of a high-speed train.

Johnson has gone through the typical progression for a rookie draft pick in the NFL, but it is more momentous for him because of his draft status.

The Lions drafted him second overall April 28. There was a flight to Detroit the next day for an introductory press conference, then a trip home to Atlanta with his family. He was back the next weekend for a three-day mini-camp, then another mini-camp followed with the veterans.

And now Johnson is nearing the end of the official offseason workout program. The Lions had their last on-field practice Friday. After another week or two of conditioning, Johnson will get what he probably needs most — a break.

All players will be on their own until they report for training campJuly 25. Double sessions begin the next day.

With almost every practice play — good and bad — Johnson has made an impression on the coaching staff and his teammates that has validated the Lions’ decision to draft the wide receiver from Georgia Tech.

“No question,” quarterback Jon Kitna said after Friday’s practice at DetroitRenaissanceHigh School. “The kid is as good as everybody said he was, or better.”

Kitna made a reference to a practice earlier in the week. Mike Furrey and Shaun McDonald were not at practice. Roy Williams has not practiced while recovering from a slight hamstring injury.

Johnson had to step in at different positions, and he wasn’t fazed.

“Every play was designed for Calvin,” Kitna said. “He handled it great. He seems to be fine. He’s the first one on the field. He takes care of his body.”

Kitna is going into his 11th pro season. He was asked if has played with any receiver who compares with Johnson in raw ability.

“He’s a lot like Roy,” Kitna said. “I haven’t played with anyone like that big, who runs, snatches everything.

“This guy is like the perfect mold for receivers, and he has the desire to be great. He went above what I thought he could be. He has a different way about him.

“He doesn’t take any plays off. He gets mad at himself. That’s a good thing.”

The next few weeks are important for everyone — players and coaches. There is a balance between being prepared for training camp and still being fresh for the grind of two-a-days.

Everyone needs to be recharged for camp, including rookies. Johnson is looking forward to the break — but knowing the real work is ahead.

“After that, I go home for a little while, get my mind off football for a little while,” Johnson said. “I’ll get back into my playbook, sharpen up on everything so I can come back into camp well prepared.”

Johnson can feel how he has developed since his first mini-camp. He didn’t have time to train regularly before the draft because of the demands on his time. He traveled to visit teams and spent three days in New York for the NFL’s draft show.

By the end of the first three-day mini-camp, he could feel his legs burning.

“I was hurting those three days,” Johnson said. “I was real sick. I was definitely not in football shape. Everybody will break down after that first two-a-day. Then you’ve got another. It’s worse. From then till now, I’m in good shape. My speed has increased.

“As far as the speed and everything I’ll be all right. The biggest thing is running routes, being real precise, getting in and out of your routes.”

The next giant hurdle for Johnson — and all high draft picks — is contract negotiations. There has to be some doubt whether Johnson will be signed so he can report to training camp on time.

“I’m not thinking about that at all,” Johnson said. “I don’t think that’s a problem, getting the contract done. That’s not on my mind at all. I feel I’ll be in on time.”

Rookie contracts

There is a high price for losing in the NFL, and the Lions have paid it consistently for five straight years. In 2001, Matt Millen’s first draft as president of the Lions, they took offensive tackle Jeff Backus of Michigan with the 18th pick in the first round.

Since then, the Lions have drafted in the top 10 every year — and paid handsomely for their high picks. They drafted Joey Harrington third in 2002, Charles Rogers second in ’03, Roy Williams seventh in ’04, Mike Williams 10th in ’05 and Ernie Sims ninth in ’06.

Rogers’ signing bonus of $14.4 million could be a relative pittance compared to what Johnson will get.

The salary cap in 2003 was $75 million. This year’s salary cap is $109 million — $34 million more than when Rogers was drafted, and an increase of $7 million from 2006.

Guaranteed money in rookie contracts has become more important than signing bonuses, and the Lions will have to lay out some heavy dough for Johnson. Mario Williams, a defensive end drafted first overall by Houston last year, got $26.5 million guaranteed on a six-year contract. Running back Reggie Bush, drafted second overall by New Orleans, got $26.2 million. Quarterback Vince Young, taken third by Tennessee, got $25.7 million.

With those benchmarks, and an expected increase in the range of 7 percent over last year’s draft class, look for Johnson’s guaranteed money to be in the range of $28 million.

Tom Lewand, the Lions chief operating officer and lead negotiator on player contracts, said negotiations on rookie contracts usually don’t begin until July.

The Lions want a six-year contract for Johnson.

Rogers? Really?

Shaun Rogers has spent the offseason doing rehabilitation for knee and shoulder injuries that required surgery. Rogers’ season ended after the fifth game last year. He served a four-game suspension by the NFL for violating the league’s policy on banned substances. Knee surgery, performed the first week of the suspension, kept him from playing again.

Coach Rod Marinelli has made Rogers a project. He thinks Rogers can be a dominating defensive tackle, which he was in 2004 and ’05, when he made the Pro Bowl both years. Conditioning and weight have been issues for Rogers throughout his career. With camp about seven weeks away, Rogers still looks to be substantially overweight, but Marinelli expects him to be in shape for the season.

“Oh, he will,” Marinelli said. “He’s not been able to do a lot. He’s been in rehab with the knee, and he’s gotten some individual work over the last month. The key thing for him right now is that I want to make sure he’s totally healthy so he’ll have his chance to really perform to be at his best.

“He can really help this team if he’s healthy.”

I’ll believe it when I see it.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...02/1004/SPORTS
      Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
      "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

New address for Shawn Marion?

Celtics, Pistons are the top teams in swap scenarios

Paul Coro

The Arizona Republic

Jun. 11, 2007 10:16 PM

Just like the Valley heat, Shawn Marion trade rumors again are prevalent before the official start of summer.

One scenario has the Boston Celtics acquiring Marion in a trade that would give the Suns the fifth overall pick in the June 28 NBA draft, center-forward Theo Ratliff (whose contract expires after next season and would provide $11.7 million in salary cap space) and guard Delonte West.

A league source confirmed Celtics coach Doc Rivers' interest in Marion, and Danny Ainge, the Celtics' executive director of basketball operations, has been a fan of the forward since being his first Suns coach.

The Suns' interest in such a deal is unknown.

Coach Mike D'Antoni has said the Suns would not execute any move that did not make them a better team, and it is unlikely that a rookie, Ratliff and West would offset the loss of Marion.

However, the Suns could pursue an affordable free agent such as Orlando Magic swingman Grant Hill to make up for that sort of dynamic in a Marion deal.

A trade is being considered because Marion, 29, will make $34.25 million over the next two seasons.

Hill had a relatively healthy 2005-06 season and averaged 14.4 points on 52 percent shooting. He could retire (he already works as an ABC playoff analyst) but might want a shot at a title if his role were substantial.

Hill just finished a seven-year, $92 million deal, so money might not be a big factor for Hill, who has never won a playoff series.

Marion's name also has surfaced in trade rumors with the Detroit Pistons, who would send forward-center Rasheed Wallace to Phoenix.

This idea would be conflicting for Phoenix.

Wallace's skills are a good fit, but his on-court behavior contrasts with the club's emphasis on character.

Wallace, 32, is an ideal basketball piece, because he shoots and runs well at 6 feet 11 and keeps the floor spread (as Tim Thomas did with the Suns in 2006), is a top post defender (which would help Amaré Stoudemire), has been a popular teammate at each stop and played for Portland when D'Antoni was an assistant coach there in 2000-01.

But even if the Suns were ready to make that deal, would the Pistons be willing? Marion is a small forward, the same position played by Detroit's Tayshaun Prince, but could be asked to play power forward to make the Pistons more athletic.

Wallace will make about $3.65 million less that Marion in 2007-08 and has a deal that expires in 2009.

Marion, an All-Star four of the past five seasons, has been put off in the past when Phoenix has considered trading him.

On the day of the team's final meeting last month, Marion knew the rumors again would surface.

"This is a business, so I don't know what will happen," he said.

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Detroit 4, Milwaukee 0

By DAVID AGUILAR, Associated Press Writer

June 12, 2007

DETROIT (AP)
          -- Justin Verlander pitched the first no-hitter in Comerica Park history, mixing 100 mph heat with crazy curveballs to lead the Detroit Tigers over the Milwaukee Brewers 4-0 Tuesday night.

Verlander struck out a career-high 12 and got a huge assist from shortstop Neifi Perez, who turned a possible single up the middle in the eighth into an inning-ending double play.

The 2006 AL Rookie of the Year benefited from several other stellar defensive plays and worked around four walks in the Tigers' first no-hitter since Jack Morris in 1984.

Verlander trotted to the mound for the ninth to a standing ovation. He struck out Craig Counsell and Tony Graffanino before getting J.J. Hardy to fly out to the warning track in right field.

"I had way too much adrenaline, to be honest," Verlander said.

It was the second no-hitter of the season in the majors, with Mark Buehrle of the Chicago White Sox doing it against the Texas Rangers on April 18. Boston's Curt Schilling came within one out of accomplishing it at Oakland last week.

As right fielder Magglio Ordonez caught Hardy's fly ball, Verlander threw his arms in the air. Catcher Ivan Rodriguez was already at the mound and hugged Verlander as the pitcher wheeled around.

"That ninth inning was amazing," Verlander said. "It was the best thing that ever happened to me."

This was the first no-hitter in Detroit since Nolan Ryan of the Angels did it at Tiger Stadium in 1973. Comerica opened in 2000.

Milwaukee was last no-hit on April 27, 1994, by Scott Erickson at Minnesota.

Verlander (7-2) had all of his pitches working, including a tantalizing changeup, in his second career complete game and first of the season. The 24-year-old righty finished with 112 pitches in the no-hitter.

"About the fifth or sixth you can't help but think about it a little, but you have to go out and pitch," he said.

"Everyone kept giving me high fives and nobody came and sat next to me."

Among those to congratulate Verlander after it was over was teammate Kenny Rogers, who once pitched a perfect game.

Plenty of other teammates had a much more active role than Rogers.

Verlander himself made a sharp grab, jumping to snare Prince Fielder's one-hopper for the first out in the seventh. Corey Hart then hit a liner and Ordonez made a sliding catch while running in.

The best play belonged to Perez. After Bill Hall walked for the third time, Gabe Gross hit a hard one-out grounder up the middle. Perez skidded to his left to glove it, but the force of the ball knocked him over.

Perez managed to flip the ball to second baseman Placido Polanco, whose relay ended the eighth. Verlander pumped his fist near the mound and was one of the first to congratulate Perez in the dugout.

"Neifi was right there," he said.

Brandon Inge homered and drove in two runs. Jeff Suppan (7-7) took the loss.

Verlander was 17-9 in helping the surprising Tigers reach the World Series for the first time since 1984.

Verlander set the tone early by striking out Counsell and Graffanino to start the game.

Milwaukee didn't get its first baserunner until Hall walked with one out in the third. But Verlander then struck out Gross, and got Counsell on a hard one-hopper that first baseman Sean Casey neatly handled.

Suppan almost matched Verlander pitch for pitch the first five innings. He only allowed two hits in that span and his only mistake was to Inge, who hit his 11th homer in the third.

Suppan allowed four runs and seven hits in 6 1-3 innings.

The Tigers made it 3-0 in the sixth on an RBI triple by Curtis Granderson and a sacrifice fly by Polanco. Inge hit an RBI single in the seventh.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Yes, Now get the fuck out of the way Injuns!

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Pistons trade Delfino to Raptors for 2 second-round draft picks

June 15, 2007

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP) -- The Detroit Pistons traded guard Carlos Delfino to the Toronto Raptors on Friday for second-round draft picks in 2009 and 2010.

"We appreciate everything Carlos did for us while he was here and we wish him all the best with Toronto," Pistons president of basketball operations Joe Dumars said.

Delfino, from Argentina, was drafted 25th overall by Detroit in 2003, and averaged 4.4 points, 2.4 rebounds and 0.9 assists in 180 games with the Pistons.

During the 2006-07 regular season, the 6-foot-6 guard averaged 5.2 points and 3.2 rebounds in 16.8 minutes while appearing in all 82 games. He played in all 16 of Detroit's playoff games, averaging 2.3 points and 1.3 rebounds in 8.4 minutes.

The 25-year-old player is set to make just over $1.8 million next season.

"Carlos is a talented basketball player that should thrive in our system," Raptors GM Bryan Colangelo said. "Like many international players that come to the league, he has much more professional experience than his NBA resume suggests."

Delfino spent four seasons with Reggio Calabria (2000-02) and Skipper Bologna (2003-04) of the Italian league before joining the NBA. He was a member of Argentina's gold medal-winning team in the 2004 Olympics.

Detroit's other first-round pick in the 2003 draft was Darko Milicic, a 7-foot center from Serbia and Montenegro taken No. 2 overall behind Cleveland's LeBron James and ahead of Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. Milicic appeared in 96 games over 2 1/2 seasons before being traded to Orlando in February 2006.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Rafalski agrees to deal with Red Wings

By LARRY LAGE, AP Sports Writer

July 1, 2007

Defenseman Brian Rafalski agreed to a five-year, $30 million deal with the Detroit Red Wings on the first day of NHL free agency Sunday, shortly after defenseman Mathieu Schneider chose to leave the team.

"It was a difficult decision leaving New Jersey, the only team I've known, but I'm coming home to play for the team I grew up watching," Rafalski said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press. "To have this opportunity, is a dream."

The three-time All-Star was born in Dearborn, just outside of Detroit.

Rafalski's agent, William Zito, said five teams tried to sign the defenseman -- including one offering a six-year, $40 million contract -- but he wanted to play for his hometown team.

"It's a pretty neat thing for him," said Zito, adding it was bittersweet for Rafalski to leave New Jersey.

Rafalski scored eight goals and had 55 points last season for the Devils. He has 44 career goals and 311 points in seven NHL seasons, all in New Jersey.

"With his mobility and puck-handling skills, he is a perfect fit for our style of play," Red Wings general manager Ken Holland said in a statement.

The three-time All-Star helped the Devils win the Stanley Cup in 2003 and 2000, and earned a silver medal while playing for Team USA in the 2002 Olympics.

Schneider signed a two-year deal worth $11.25 million with the defending Stanley Cup champion Anaheim Ducks. The 18-year veteran will make $5.5 million this season and $5.75 million the following year. He had 11 goals and 52 points last season for the Red Wings.

"If they re-signed him, obviously they wouldn't have had the space for me," Rafalski said.

Holland had expected to lose Schneider in free agency.

"We would love to have him back, but I expect him to hit the market and I don't blame him," Holland said Saturday night. "He's 38 years old, so he doesn't have a lot of chances to really take advantage of free agency."

Holland was cautiously optimistic on the eve of NHL free agency that he and Dominik Hasek would agree to contract terms to bring the star goaltender back. The six-time Vezina Trophy winner and two-time MVP informed the Red Wings several weeks ago that he wanted to play in Detroit again.

The Red Wings also want to re-sign forward Todd Bertuzzi, if he is willing to return with a shorter-term contract.

AP Sports Writer John Wawrow in Buffalo, N.Y., contributed this report.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Well it looks like the supposed best team in Baseball (Red Sox) is getting their ass handed to them by the Tigers. I smell a world series win this year!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

OH FUCK YEAH! THE TIGERS ARE ON TOP IN THE ENTIRE MLB RIGHT NOW!!!!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Cleveland is right up our ass though.

Its still gonna be a tight ass race.

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                        Cleveland is right up our ass though.

Its still gonna be a tight ass race.
                        You bet your ass dude..

Perhaps this is OUR Year?

Nah...We'll probably get screwed somehow..
                        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

You have CC ... decent bullpen ... other than that, I like the Tiger pitching much more ... and we have relievers that are on their way back, we still may deal for one or a bat, and like BYA just stated ... we're rolling.

The future is bright for the Tiger rotation with Verlander, Bonderman, and Miller ... with Zumaya soon to be the closer, maybe next year.

It'll be close.

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

You have CC ... decent bullpen ... other than that, I like the Tiger pitching much more ... and we have relievers that are on their way back, we still may deal for one or a bat, and like BYA just stated ... we're rolling.

The future is bright for the Tiger rotation with Verlander, Bonderman, and Miller ... with Zumaya soon to be the closer, maybe next year.

It'll be close.
                            This team though...They've been playing good all season bro...And with the White Sox out of the picture...The odds are..Whomever finishes 2nd in the Divison is getting the Wildcard..

my money is on the Indians though, a bias? Yes, But Again it takes a lot to impress me with the indians, But with all the late inning comebacks against teams good and bad...It's really starting to make me believe..

BTW..What is it With Detroit and Loudmouth players dude? You guys need to get Sheffield to shut the hell up and play ball...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

That's a Sheff thing.

Not a Detroit thing.

Regardless of the Tigers or Indians winning the division, and you still cannot exclude the Twins, my point is, pitching.

We've got lots more of it.

Comment

• Unchainme
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2005

That's a Sheff thing.

Not a Detroit thing.

Regardless of the Tigers or Indians winning the division, and you still cannot exclude the Twins, my point is, pitching.

We've got lots more of it.
                                Yeah..And If we don't make it far into the playoffs..Wave good bye to CC...He'll be wearing fucking pinstripes

Hopefully we can both put away the twins so it will just be a two man race..I'd much prefer that.

Comment

Working...