lol
    football, baseball
    nascar for giggles i mean WTF?

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Okay...now two weeks in a row...I throw out there a couple of wacky picks...and wouldn't you fucking know it...that fucker Va has the same wacky picks as I do...

now I know the kid doesn't have access to my picks...

so VA...wtf is going on?

check out last week...and this week...

interesting...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

I suggest some of you using Carl Edwards for a shot at getting some points.
        I saw him win at the Kentucky Speedway 2 weeks ago and he dominated that race.
        The man has skill and is doing fabulous this year.

My only issue with him is he opt's to do back flips instead of burnouts when he wins a race, that's pretty much sucking when he breaks from tradition to do gymnastics.

WE WANT THE SMOKE IN OUR FACES AFTER SITTING THERE GETTING SUNBURNED LIKE A BITCH FOR 4+ HOURS!

But man, Nascar draws in the babes for sure, there were bikini's every fucking where, lol.
        I spent the entire day with my tent pitched.

I was supposed to go to this Daytona race, but i traded my ticket to a friend of my brother that wanted to go with him.
        I got annual tickets for the April race in Martinsville in the trade.
        I've never been to a short track before and Martinsville is ranked the best experience just below Bristol.
        I also got my annual tickets back for the Daytona 500 starting next year.
        Let me tell you, going to the race is quite awesome.
        Chicks wearing next to nothing, drinking the shit out of beer and looking for a dick to hump later that night......It's heaven, or something very close to it, lol.

Now, any of you pussies want to try and knock me off the top spot this week? lmmfao.........

My picks should be golden for this one, and Earnhardt Jr. is the underdog, lol, watch out for him tonight though. he may be on a mission to the front....but i didn't pick him this week.

Gentlemen, Start Your Engines!!!!

And Good Luck........................

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          Okay...now two weeks in a row...I throw out there a couple of wacky picks...and wouldn't you fucking know it...that fucker Va has the same wacky picks as I do...

now I know the kid doesn't have access to my picks...

so VA...wtf is going on?

check out last week...and this week...

interesting...
          Quite simple, my good friend...

We're both fucking clueless....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Hell, i'm glad i stayed home. looks like rain in Daytona.

BEWARE THE BIG ONE!!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Amen Va...Amen...Clueless is right...thank christ I had Stewart last night...because other thant that...I didn't have shit...

I turn down free tickets from my brother in law...to Daytona every year...did it once...don't need to do it again...

a not so big...big one...but took out a ton of great cars...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Cathedral
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Damn, I made some errors in my picks last time, almost lost the lead, lol.
                47 points ain't shit in this game...

But what about that Earnhardt Jr.?

I think he got his shot in the arm, so maybe i'll throw him into the mesh this week.

Tony Stewart was my best finisher last week, that ain't saying much.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Little E is back...

Gordon sucking his own dick...

and I forgot to set my picks this week...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

LOL, you crack me up....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

I'm glad I'm here to amuse you...lmfao...

and I lied...after I said I forgot my picks...I checked and I could still picked...

and...lmfao...my bet is...when I check...I probably fucked up...

and I'm fucking curious as hell to see what Va picked...

Va...I must tell you...I have a suspician...I'll throw some more sentiment out about it as the weeks progress...

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Last week was a disaster for my team.

I can't pick any good one's since i used the best right off the bat and ran them all 9 races in a row.

Now i have to pick from the outhouse, and there is no toilet paper in the double seated shitter.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Cat...Cat...Cat...I've ROARED passed you...and have a commanding 1 point lead...lmfao...

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

And in the beginning you said you were going to be last all season.

I knew better, and i choked like a jesterstar who is hungry for the cock.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

LOL, I didn't even realize that I was back in 1st place...

I'm in our work Yahoo league, and that one pops up first....

Got some serious rednecks in that league, I'm in 11th out of 14th place in that one (with the same amount of points)...

So usually when I see how shitty I did, I forget all about the Army league...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

It's only a matter of time until my vast NASCAR knowledge moves me into first place...lmfao...

Comment

Working...