Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Gordon is a good bet for the Brickyard though, i'm picking him for that race.
    And neither one of you will be in the lead after that one, cause i gots me a secret weapon. shhhhhhhh, it's a secret.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

lmfao Cat...I have no fucking idea what I'm ever doing...secret weapon or no...I have a secret weapon every fucking week...because I DON'T KNOW who I'm going to pick...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

LOL, it's almost coin flipping time.....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          LOL, it's almost coin flipping time.....
          Well...the problem with that is you have to get it down to 2...and after about 10 nascar "names," I don't have a fucking clue....

Like Biffle...

WTF is Biffle...thought he sold downy...but that dude was Wiffle...I think...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• redblkwht
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

stuck at 5th i think..
            a well, cant wait till seasons over, this league is more
            lottery than knowlege. IMO-
            all luck..

EUAS

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              Well...the problem with that is you have to get it down to 2...and after about 10 nascar "names," I don't have a fucking clue....

Like Biffle...

WTF is Biffle...thought he sold downy...but that dude was Wiffle...I think...
              Don't be squeezin' the Charmine unless you gonna wipe yo ass wit it.
              Mother fucker be all up in my crib squeezin' my muh fuckin Charmine takin' all my squeezably softness out da shit.

Mr. Wiffle, who was that old bitch be soundin' like some damn plastic bat n shit, damn, HEY, I SAID, DON'T BE SQUEEZIN' MY CHARMINE!

LMMFAO.............Me thinks i need anudder drinkie poo.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Tony Stewart is fucking hotter than hell...

right now...Stewart...Mayfield...Vickers and Kenseth...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

i havent changed my team in a month..lol..i have Vickers and Stewart....Burton and Waltrip...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Stewart is gonna be short on gas...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

I have Vickers...I think? lmfao...not fucking sure...

Harvick?

Faggot-lover

and someone else...lmfao...no clue...just no clue...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I'd rather he win than fucking Kahne...cocky little prick...

fag jr.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

and of course...as I say that...the little bitch takes the lead...

he'll run out of gas...the bitch...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

And Redneck shits the bed today...puts it in the wall...and again...takes out teammate Truex...

and essentially ends his chance at making the chase...

embarassing...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Jimmy Johnson in the wall...and will be out of the race...damn...that will bring some people closer...

and Jr's probably halfway to NC by now...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Stewart finally wins at Indy...

Man is that guy on or what...jesus christ...

now his crew chief is crying...

THERE'S NO CRYING IN FUCKING NASCAR!!!!

Comment

Working...